BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
Is there an easy way to take the head and face of one model and stick it on the body of another model? Some modelers make really nice faces, but then their bodies always look the same; unrealistically tiny waists and huge, spherical bolt on tits. And I'm not into that.
and always BIG WATERMELON :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

AmélieLard

May 14, 2020
Is there an easy way to take the head and face of one model and stick it on the body of another model? Some modelers make really nice faces, but then their bodies always look the same; unrealistically tiny waists and huge, spherical bolt on tits. And I'm not into that.
there are plugins on the hub like the "morph merge and split" for example

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Can someone with a Pixiv accound please download all the free assets from here:
and share them?

Oio_9090

Jan 28, 2023
Hey guys,
I have a old version of Vam, can i have a new maj please ?
and how install ?
it s little complicated (VaM_1.20.77.9)
:)

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
What's the latest Creator key? The one posted on the first page doesn't work. EDIT: I forgot to run VAM Updater. Also, what are the mouse and keyboard controls, if there are any?

Last edited:

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
What's the latest Creator key? The one posted on the first page doesn't work. EDIT: I forgot to run VAM Updater. Also, what are the mouse and keyboard controls, if there are any?
Keyboard controls depends on what you want to do. There are a lot of menus for creating looks and scenes, plus any scenes you load may have their own buttons and shortcuts. Start at the hub wiki to learn the base interface:

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes