4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Botlike1313

Aug 29, 2019
I currently feel like the biggest noob in the entire planet , but i really need some help.
Game was running just fine for a couple days on both pc and vr , but now i can no longer play it on vr.
I have a pico 4 and i use usb connection. Software is stream assissant ( pico's virtual desktop ) and steam vr.
I don't have the game on steam , i got it from here , but i use steam vr cause i have to i think - i also run VAM on vr mode.
All i see when i wear my headset now is steam vr's UI and i can't access the game , only the sound goes through.
It started the game automatically before i think... but no more.
All i can do is watch the game run on my pc through steam vr desktop but not actually play in it vr.
Does that make sense ? Help :(

EDIT: NVM. I added VAM on steam library and steam vr runs it fine now.

Last edited:

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
I currently feel like the biggest noob in the entire planet , but i really need some help.
Game was running just fine for a couple days on both pc and vr , but now i can no longer play it on vr.
I have a pico 4 and i use usb connection. Software is stream assissant ( pico's virtual desktop ) and steam vr.
I don't have the game on steam , i got it from here , but i use steam vr cause i have to i think - i also run VAM on vr mode.
All i see when i wear my headset now is steam vr's UI and i can't access the game , only the sound goes through.
It started the game automatically before i think... but no more.
All i can do is watch the game run on my pc through steam vr desktop but not actually play in it vr.
Does that make sense ? Help :(

EDIT: NVM. I added VAM on steam library and steam vr runs it fine now.
i forgive u !

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
Well, that's unfortunate. I'm the only one experiencing the issue, that's going to be harder to diagnose. I rolled back the update using the launcher to the last version that worked for me, but my controllers still don't work. I saw another update released yesterday, so I'll try that and hope it works itself out.
you could try and reset your settings. load a scene -> edit mode -> select -> User Preferences -> Reset All User Settings To Default. i once had a strange glitch where using hands in VR crashed the game, but only the white ones, resetting user settings fixed it, even though i didn't change anything besides selecting the hands.

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
@doggbound HaDenG

Looks quite a but like VECTERROR 's work maybe?
Images here match quite well

He's put out a few Emma Watson versions, samples:

But the 1st link is I believe the most recent version.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
There was a utility for VaM that allowed you to save morphs from one character, save them to your clipboard, then copy those morphs onto a second character, allowing you mix and match different parts from different looks. I saw it and was going to download it, but had to leave and didn't get around to it. Now, I'm trying to find or remember which utility it was, but I can't. I know it must have shown up as a featured resource on the Hub homepage, since that's how I saw it, but it's not there any more, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. Can anyone help?

Ged3i07

Dec 8, 2019
More like Hemi from Shaper :

Was shared here in SIN thread : https://f95zone.to/post-9654082

Found it while searching for this model (and still searching if anyone has an idea of her name or the author) I would like to believe Vecterror or pogdaddy for this one but the censoring make me think otherwise

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
@doggbound HaDenG

Images here match quite well

He's put out a few Emma Watson versions, samples:

But the 1st link is I believe the most recent version.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for your efforts mate!
I actually found the source, It is some guy's custom model but he doesn't want to share it.

Pictures he posted:

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
1674703557187.png
Is there anyway we can export genesis 8 female model and eyeball separately (and re-import back to daz3d that's intact)? When I import the model in blender and start editing, the eyeball gets squished

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
So very easy to spot American millennials even on an anonymous forum.
no dude. It basically stemmed from the 50+ page threads on cracking ZHFX encryption being placed on paid character distribution. The threads on that even had ZHFX chime in warning about the chinese practice of reselling all this garbage behind their ironwall internet and this forum was basically 'white monkeys' doing their jobs supplying them with crap to resell. That's all I'm seeing in chinese characters. 10 pages on New Releases all look the same to me now that probably could be construed as a racist observation.. but for real who's actually hording all that stuff, cuz even on the membership piracy forums is alot more akin to what is trending in the 'real' global vam community of people just wanting to collect their emma watsons.

User BigFrogX and his post history is a good example of the chinese members eager and greed to aquire bullshit to resell.
But you are a millenial? And you live in America? Right? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: BigFrogX

Ged3i07

Dec 8, 2019
I actually found the source, It is some guy's custom model but he doesn't want to share it.

Pictures he posted:

Model I linked above is not close enough?

1674768838.jpg

arrowhead74

Aug 15, 2019

Pictures he posted:

I think he just used Vectorterror's models and made custom modifications to their hair and clothes with diffusion settings and better lighting.
All of the models in this photo posted by him can be found from Vectorterror's library

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes