4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
VirtAMate-1.21.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
As cool as it is to get a new update its odd to think the response to "2.x is taking so long" is we will divert resource from it and make it take even longer by updating the 1.x version....

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
I don't suppose its possible to buy permanent access to VAM & new updates and not have to pay monthly?
I'd like to pay for it at this point and own it, but not a recurring Patron payment.

Vettness

Oct 1, 2021
I have a problem with the new version [v1.21.0.4].
When I select person/look
And in the clothing section
When I press the active look button.
He does not show me the clothes he wears
1674142867654.png
I wanted to know if you have this problem too?

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
I have a problem with the new version [v1.21.0.4].
When I select person/look
And in the clothing section
When I press the active look button.
He does not show me the clothes he wears
View attachment 2322812
I wanted to know if you have this problem too?
You have to click the "Show" drop down menu and select "Active" there. Looks like you tried pressing "Lock Active" in your screenshot which does something else i suppose, havent tried it yet.

Reactions: Vettness

Peterf66

Sep 21, 2019
I don't suppose its possible to buy permanent access to VAM & new updates and not have to pay monthly?
I'd like to pay for it at this point and own it, but not a recurring Patron payment.
If you sign up now and cancel before the end of the month. You will have your own key for life. As long as there are no more updates you will never have to pay again.

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
If you sign up now and cancel before the end of the month. You will have your own key for life. As long as there are no more updates you will never have to pay again.
To clarify: The key you get for subscribing is good for the current major version of VAM (1.2x versions for now, currently 1.21) forever and does not require a constant subscription. When new major versions are released you need a new key but can subscribe and immediately cancel until the next release if you want.

johnqaz

Apr 2, 2020
Needs more nomenclature.

Major.Minor.Patch

Whenever you update a minor version, you need a new key.

Now VAM does not adhere to this, but we could interpret their versioning as :

Major.Minor.Patch.Revision.. or maybe Might as well give the software a new name.Major.Minor.Patch :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ub3rmaan

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I always look for a key before updating VaM, but it just occurred to me that I don't actually know what the key does. I know it unlocks the panels next to "Scene Browser," but I'm not sure I've ever used those.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
I always look for a key before updating VaM, but it just occurred to me that I don't actually know what the key does. I know it unlocks the panels next to "Scene Browser," but I'm not sure I've ever used those.
The code in the Op
Unlock all Teaser + Creator, left and right if you prefer.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I already got the key from the last page, and I know it unlocks the left and right panels in-game, but I don't actually know what those panels are for. That's my point.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Easiest explanation,
Left panel let you access to VaM Hub, from where you can download a huge bunch af asset/plugin/look/scene etc... and update them when needed
You got a panel where you can search for content there a lot of free content as you can see <--- People using VaM need this.

Right is for creation without limitation, which is cool if you know what you're doing.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
It's not about any panels, it's about what you can do at all within VaM. I explained it earlier.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else here on a Valve Index? This new update is unplayable. VaM won't recognize my controllers.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
As cool as it is to get a new update its odd to think the response to "2.x is taking so long" is we will divert resource from it and make it take even longer by updating the 1.x version....
You got it all wrong. They are selling all the code they made to 2.x by including it on 1.x; later they can sell it all again by adding to 2.x :KEK:

But I don't think 2.X should come soon. It will divide the playerbase and the amount of content creators.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BigFrogX

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
Anyone else here on a Valve Index? This new update is unplayable. VaM won't recognize my controllers.
Thats odd ive not had any sort of problem whatsoever with my Index.

nothing different at all, it works just the same (i have not done anything other than install the update)

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
1674314343370.png
Anybody know how to select the controllers without the plugin panel disappearing? It always reverts to the Control Panel and I have to select the root again

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Anybody know how to select the controllers without the plugin panel disappearing? It always reverts to the Control Panel and I have to select the root again
If you add a control to your animation in timeline, you will be able to select it by right clicking its name in timeline window

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpicyHotBeef
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes