perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Hello,
I don't figure how to save a look from a scene on VaM_1.20.77.13 , is that possible?
To be clear If I found a pleaseant look(L) from scene(S) , can I save (L) to use it on other scene? or not?

I tried to find the answer on the different vam section on f95 and on virt-a-mate hub , and on some video tutorial,
but I can't find anything, most of time I'm drowned under hundred of post using same key word (look, scene , how to ... etC. ) so after some hours of research I finally get tired and decide to post here, so maybe someone can help me or tell me gtfo noob.
I'm ok with both answer,
Thanks for reading, answering or helping.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
- Open the scene with the look you like
- Select the person/look you want to save
- Click on "Appearance Preset"
- Save the appearance preset

- Open any new scene where you want to insert the saved look
- Click and select the person you want to change
- Click "Appearance Preset"
- Click "Select Existing"
- Load the previously saved appearance preset from list
You can even make it easier:
- Use the UIAssist: you can create buttons to save/load appearance with 1 click
- Use SceneNinja: select the appearance you want for every scene

fenrir19

Jul 29, 2018
anybody have Hana append from MAF ? he added futa version there

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020

It looks like it's a ton of work to do. I wouldn't expect it to be released before the next Elder Scrolls game.
At this point Meshed just doing nothing and consuming lots of patreons money each month. Who wouldn't do that at this point. He is doing what clever man do. I know coding is not easy but still there is solid 2 years to atleast release beta.

gokusanmar

Nov 7, 2021
At this point Meshed just doing nothing and consuming lots of patreons money each month. Who wouldn't do that at this point. He is doing what clever man do. I know coding is not easy but still there is solid 2 years to atleast release beta.
I think you're underestimating how much work is involved. VAM 2.x is created by just a bunch of people. I think they need more skilled programmers to increase the pace of work, but the question is if they even have enough money do employ more people.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
For me, VaM is the best adult game ever created (until now). I don't think the amount of money bein made is unfair (comparing to other games). There are plenty of other creators who makes disproportional amounts of money, specially those Visual Novel money milkers.

Usually I just play a game for 2~10h. If the game is amazing, not more than 20h. I've played Vam far more than 100h. But this is only possible because of the custom content. Indie developers need to allow people to make and share their creations, because they don't have the manpower to make tons of content like a AAA game industry does. This is the way. Wildlife noticed that, and when they released the map creator, the game got much more interesting.

But I'm happy Vam 2.0 won't come soon, because it will crack the playerbase and custom content creators. Some people will stay in 1.0, others will migrate to 2.0. So we will have a fraction of the creations for each one. Interest in VaM is still rising, so it's better to wait until things cool down before launching a new version:
1673901252826.png

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
this is more of info for people who don't use official discord.

These last few months on the internet, especially with the arrival of ChatGPT, artificial intelligence has been an extremely popular subject. It has crept over into VAM as people use the figures to conceptualize designs and art. Become so popular they added an official AI subthread on VAM discord where people have been posting their results.

It's extremly easy to setup. One could simply use a pre-existing webui which is fully stocked with keyword prompts on examples to get immediately into generating ones own material at

This is the video tutorial I quickly and easily followed along to at

I wasn't interested in the extra material he covered as in creating photostock library of ones face to train the AI for deep learning, so I only used the sections beginning with python install to around the 4 minute mark when he began to discuss hypernetworks.

Would highly recommend people joining official VAM to see through their thread along with tutorial group learning discussions, and even if one goes ahead and installs Stable Diffusion 1.5 Automatic1111, as described in video above, the playgroundai site is a great resource for easy copy paste of style fields.

Here is a quick example I generated within seconds taking a VAM thumbnail:

1.jpg

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
this is more of info for people who don't use official discord.

These last few months on the internet, especially with the arrival of ChatGPT, artificial intelligence has been an extremely popular subject. It has crept over into VAM as people use the figures to conceptualize designs and art. Become so popular they added an official AI subthread on VAM discord where people have been posting their results.

It's extremly easy to setup. One could simply use a pre-existing webui which is fully stocked with keyword prompts on examples to get immediately into generating ones own material at

This is the video tutorial I quickly and easily followed along to at

I wasn't interested in the extra material he covered as in creating photostock library of ones face to train the AI for deep learning, so I only used the sections beginning with python install to around the 4 minute mark when he began to discuss hypernetworks.

Would highly recommend people joining official VAM to see through their thread along with tutorial group learning discussions, and even if one goes ahead and installs Stable Diffusion 1.5 Automatic1111, as described in video above, the playgroundai site is a great resource for easy copy paste of style fields.

Here is a quick example I generated within seconds taking a VAM thumbnail:

View attachment 2317106
Interesting. Now making 3D renders will be much easier. So, brace yourselves! A VN storm is coming!

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

d3luzionzone

Jan 25, 2022
I recently just started playing VAM and was swept away by the graphics and customizations.
The only thing is, I don't have many scenes installed.
My first ever custom scene came from xxxa, which has set my interest in his facial
animations on the scene as well as the extreme detail and realism of his models.

But he only has limited scenes.

I was hoping someone could recommend to me some artists with exceptional scene creations to contribute to my catalog.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
"he's doing nothing, 2 years til beta btw"

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I recently just started playing VAM and was swept away by the graphics and customizations.
The only thing is, I don't have many scenes installed.
My first ever custom scene came from xxxa, which has set my interest in his facial
animations on the scene as well as the extreme detail and realism of his models.

But he only has limited scenes.

I was hoping someone could recommend to me some artists with exceptional scene creations to contribute to my catalog.
[RYMG], SlamT, TGC, Kittymocap

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes