BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
this is more of info for people who don't use official discord.

These last few months on the internet, especially with the arrival of ChatGPT, artificial intelligence has been an extremely popular subject. It has crept over into VAM as people use the figures to conceptualize designs and art. Become so popular they added an official AI subthread on VAM discord where people have been posting their results.

It's extremly easy to setup. One could simply use a pre-existing webui which is fully stocked with keyword prompts on examples to get immediately into generating ones own material at

This is the video tutorial I quickly and easily followed along to at

I wasn't interested in the extra material he covered as in creating photostock library of ones face to train the AI for deep learning, so I only used the sections beginning with python install to around the 4 minute mark when he began to discuss hypernetworks.

Would highly recommend people joining official VAM to see through their thread along with tutorial group learning discussions, and even if one goes ahead and installs Stable Diffusion 1.5 Automatic1111, as described in video above, the playgroundai site is a great resource for easy copy paste of style fields.

Here is a quick example I generated within seconds taking a VAM thumbnail:

View attachment 2317106
did u upload a new cg scene ?
arca live gdrive , all link now is dead

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022

These last few months on the internet, especially with the arrival of ChatGPT, artificial intelligence has been an extremely popular subject. It has crept over into VAM as people use the figures to conceptualize designs and art. Become so popular they added an official AI subthread on VAM discord where people have been posting their results.

It's extremly easy to setup. One could simply use a pre-existing webui which is fully stocked with keyword prompts on examples to get immediately into generating ones own material at

I wasn't interested in the extra material he covered as in creating photostock library of ones face to train the AI for deep learning, so I only used the sections beginning with python install to around the 4 minute mark when he began to discuss hypernetworks.

Would highly recommend people joining official VAM to see through their thread along with tutorial group learning discussions, and even if one goes ahead and installs Stable Diffusion 1.5 Automatic1111, as described in video above, the playgroundai site is a great resource for easy copy paste of style fields.

View attachment 2317106
is the official discord free? or a patreon thing?

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018

View attachment 2317106
Thanks, I'll check it out. I've been doing a bit of SD training with mixed results. This is such a technological leap forward. I don't think many realize just how much this will potentially impact their lives.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
I'm making this post without any sarcasm but could you explain the potential impact on lives you mention?

I have read alot about chatGPT for example but whenever I go to the site to try it the site always says too many ppl are connected so I have not even had a chance to interact with it...

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
I'm making this post without any sarcasm but could you explain the potential impact on lives you mention?

I have read alot about chatGPT for example but whenever I go to the site to try it the site always says too many ppl are connected so I have not even had a chance to interact with it...
for example i went to twitter today and was just scrolling through all the random stuff. I dont even use it for anything related to graphic imaging but was flooded with hashtags of aiart, etc. Everyone and their grandma is suddenly a digital painter.

From keynotes I have listened to about chatgpt it can and is being used for everything with a million accounts registered only 5 days after they went live. From writing college reports, producing music, to writing code.

What has me interested to see how it evolves because this is only the baby version of sentient being and within 2 years? If it can already write scripts to speedrun games, intelligently train voice impressions ... Remember a few years ago with Project Melody on twitch and everyone was like woah what an anime instead of a girl streamer? Now vtubers are so common, add AI into the mix for viewer interaction and that sounds pretty much like the future of livestreaming with deepfake hypertraining basically looking at Max Headroom from the 80's. AI is the future and its real close to sentient entities with a godlike complex.

• Wow
Reactions: Schulth

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
for example i went to twitter today and was just scrolling through all the random stuff. I dont even use it for anything related to graphic imaging but was flooded with hashtags of aiart, etc. Everyone and their grandma is suddenly a digital painter.

From keynotes I have listened to about chatgpt it can and is being used for everything with a million accounts registered only 5 days after they went live. From writing college reports, producing music, to writing code.

What has me interested to see how it evolves because this is only the baby version of sentient being and within 2 years? If it can already write scripts to speedrun games, intelligently train voice impressions ... Remember a few years ago with Project Melody on twitch and everyone was like woah what an anime instead of a girl streamer? Now vtubers are so common, add AI into the mix for viewer interaction and that sounds pretty much like the future of livestreaming with deepfake hypertraining basically looking at Max Headroom from the 80's. AI is the future and its real close to sentient entities with a godlike complex.
How is China going to use it?

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif
Jul 26, 2019

How sure are you of your own consciousness? I've argued with chatGPT for a few hours about it's ability to stick to it's guns when it comes to being sentient, but it has messed up and said something like "in humans, we as a ....". I then called it out on this and it really sounded like a human trying to fix its little slip of the tongue.

Reactions: Bob_Oblong

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
this thing is really sweet. by installing the stable diffusion server locally one can use a photoshop plugin for seamless integration there for masking, etc.

i'm late to the party learning this stuff too and just stumbled across the site where all the "model packs" are stored. On VAM discord I kept seeing people reference anime or fantasy elf modelpacks and didn't register with me until I saw this:

This is super crazy like being able to easily generate GTA style artwork and modern disney

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You may want to remove the link to the VaM mod thread, since that now links to dead torrents and serves no purpose.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes