4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
so.... you need to buy a key to play this, hah ?
You can download VaM for FREE, and also experience some of its content for FREE. But if you want to do stuff yourself in VaM or create your own scenes, you'll need a key to unlock either the Teaser, the Entertainer or the Creator edition. And you can get those keys from . Or just try reading the OP again.

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Dang. I didn't know this had such extensive customization. Dowloaded a massive pack and made my first look.. anyone like demon chicks? I need some of those tiny succubi horns to finish it.

• Love
Reactions: lol internet

Higha LaBoeuf

Feb 6, 2018
You can download VaM for FREE, and also experience some of its content for FREE. But if you want to do stuff yourself in VaM or create your own scenes, you'll need a key to unlock either the Teaser, the Entertainer or the Creator edition. And you can get those keys from . Or just try reading the OP again.
That would require common sense, which is usually lacking on this forum

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Yeah i can totally understand about time you can give to it, i am looking forward for the release of full version that will be better then the tanklover one! will stick with this for the time being (y)
This is what i have right now, the textures are a llitle bit better than the original var (and also includes normal maps), the tongue collision is fixed, hair is real hair now instead of clothing.

Things i need to improve for release:
- Much better textures, they are still lacking and i need to improve them a lot.
- Better body more accurate to the game proportions

And i'm also extracting voice files from the game so i can try to make a scene or something for her, this is spanish only since it is my mother tongue and this is a HUGE work to make it in every language, sorry about this.

Of course, as soon as i feel that my work is good enough i will share it for free.

And of course, if anybody see something wrong with the work please tell me, i'm not that good at this, it is only that i put hours and hours with it.
lara2013.png

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
This is what i have right now, the textures are a llitle bit better than the original var (and also includes normal maps), the tongue collision is fixed, hair is real hair now instead of clothing.

- Much better textures, they are still lacking and i need to improve them a lot.

And i'm also extracting voice files from the game so i can try to make a scene or something for her, this is spanish only since it is my mother tongue and this is a HUGE work to make it in every language, sorry about this.

Of course, as soon as i feel that my work is good enough i will share it for free.

And of course, if anybody see something wrong with the work please tell me, i'm not that good at this, it is only that i put hours and hours with it.
View attachment 2367643
this is when lara long stay in china.

Ellano7

Sep 22, 2018
Did someone port Samsung Sam from Blender yet? I don't see anyone offering this look yet.

Also, is it safe to delete all versions of a specific var (example.12.var) except the last number (example.15.var) which indicates being the newest version?

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
Did someone port Samsung Sam from Blender yet? I don't see anyone offering this look yet.

Also, is it safe to delete all versions of a specific var (example.12.var) except the last number (example.15.var) which indicates being the newest version?
no problem to delted older version.
am wait someone to make this look ghostblade.

HD-wallpaper-aeolian-girl-with-green-eyes-manga-ghostblade-artwork-aeolian-ghostblade.jpg

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020

Some scenes will use old versions. So the answer is "no".

Reactions: Ellano7

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022

View attachment 2367643
The face structure of the original one was more accurate to the game one, which i agree with BigFrogX it looks a bit too chinese, Other then that i see alot of nice improvements to the texture and ofcourse the hair which is far superior then the cloth version one, the body also seems like now similar to the game one too. I would suggest to keep the old face morph but with the updated textures and hair including the updated body. This might become then the best version of 2013 one i was hoping to find :love: really liking this stuff (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: lol internet

Azalael

May 1, 2020
Good afternoon community, I'm thinking of buying an oculus VR called pico 3 on aliexpress, my question is the following, is it easy to use this type of glasses in this virt a mate, is its configuration quiet in scenes?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Good afternoon community, I'm thinking of buying an oculus VR called pico 3 on aliexpress, my question is the following, is it easy to use this type of glasses in this virt a mate, is its configuration quiet in scenes?
I would get the pico 4 instead.

But VAM sucks in ease of use. In VR it's worse. But don't get me wrong, if you set everything up first with UIAssist to create buttons for your most used features (changing looks, clothes, etc), it can be easy enough to use for a fun experience.

Azalael

May 1, 2020
Eu pegaria o pico 4 em vez disso.

Mas o VAM é péssimo em facilidade de uso. Em VR é pior. Mas não me interpretem mal, se você configurar tudo primeiro com o UIAssist para criar botões para os recursos mais usados (mudança de aparência, roupas, etc.), pode ser fácil o suficiente para uma experiência divertida.
[/CITAR]
pico 4 no Brasil é um pouco caro até para compra no aliexpress, mas vou tentar saber mais sobre esse UIAssist, obrigado pela dica parceiro!! :D

Luvganja

Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys, not sure if I'm just too stupid to work this out. Since upgrading to latest version of Vam I can`t get the full plugin list to appear. it is only showing alphabetically to about B. It says at the bottom of the list something similar to "Full..Show full list". I can`t find where to activate this option. If someone would be able to help me out I would be grateful. Cheers Guys.

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
Hey guys, not sure if I'm just too stupid to work this out. Since upgrading to latest version of Vam I can`t get the full plugin list to appear. it is only showing alphabetically to about B. It says at the bottom of the list something similar to "Full..Show full list". I can`t find where to activate this option. If someone would be able to help me out I would be grateful. Cheers Guys.
many user find bug on last version. if u have backup older version.
just use the old version.

Luvganja

Nov 19, 2018
many user find bug on last version. if u have backup older version.
just use the old version.
Ok cheers mate, I may have to resort to that then. I'll see if I can work something out beforehand because it is a hassle to redo it all. Thanks for the fast response to my question.

Reactions: BigFrogX
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes