4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Yup! everything about this one is REALLY close to the game one the only thing i would really like with this one would be the face replaced by the one we originally have with us. I still think that the face is much accurate of that one, other then that the texture cloth and hair are there now.
So i saw the textures and those are good enough, but only has a normal map for the face and not a very good one, i already created normal maps for the whole body (with optional areola glands) and edited some more here and there. The colliders are better now also, will upload it soon if i don't see anything wrong.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
So i saw the textures and those are good enough, but only has a normal map for the face and not a very good one, i already created normal maps for the whole body (with optional areola glands) and edited some more here and there. The colliders are better now also, will upload it soon if i don't see anything wrong.
Done!

I hope you all like it.
I want to make some scenes with her, but this won't be soon, I'm slow af.

duration

Aug 24, 2019
Anybody can advice on where can I find some beautiful, but low-resources demanding beautiful hair(hairstyles, hairpacks) for low-end PC ? Any links Maybe?
I'm usually using GiveMeFPS plugin, but this plugin reduces Overall graphics beyond recognition, and I know, that for most Scenes, the main culprit is actually not the model itself, but the Hair( Female Hairstyles)!
So I was curious if there any optimized, but beautiful hairpacks existing down there ?

Last edited:

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Anybody can advice on where can I find some beautiful, but low-resources demanding beautiful hair(hairstyles, hairpacks) for low-end PC ? Any links Maybe?
I'm usually using GiveMeFPS plugin, but this plugin reduces Overall graphics beyond recognition, and I know, that for most Scenes, the main culprit is actually not the model itself, but the Hair( Female Hairstyles)!
So I was curious if there any optimized, but beautiful hairpacks existing down there ?
You can customize them so they become less GPU hungry. Have you tried that?

duration

Aug 24, 2019
You can customize them so they become less GPU hungry. Have you tried that?
I know that, and I do it from time to time, but for some hair(especially some Long hairstyles), after customizing, it becomes looking not beautiful any more. But some Hairs of some models are good and working very well for me, without even customizing them additionally. But such hairstyles are not very often to find in the internet, sadly :(

Maybe someone could share his own experrience and could share some hair links on some beautiful, but less demanding hairs, just curious....

Greenersonman

Nov 9, 2019
I can't access the in-game hub at all, only getting the message "Failed to fetch hub info".
The hub works without problem in internet browsers.
I checked the firewall and did not find any VaM.exe block or anything.

Nyanthethird

May 6, 2021
Hey guys, I'm looking for Okatsu from Nioh I saw a link for Mega but its dead, if anyone could share that would be wonderful.

[Tobi19]Okatsu_Nioh .7z link was from page 150

Greenersonman

Nov 9, 2019
Check the in-game user settings to make sure you're allowing web and/or hub content.
I have those enabled already, also forgot to mention also updated the game using the official updater.
I can't access the hub in both 1.20 (from this f95 thread) and 1.21 from the official updater.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Can someone explain to me how does this game work? I see a lot of good shit in rule 34 referring to this game, but when I enter there is always the same meh stuff, do I always have to make scenes from zero? I thought I could look into other people's work.

DoublePenis

Jan 24, 2018
Can someone explain to me how does this game work? I see a lot of good shit in rule 34 referring to this game, but when I enter there is always the same meh stuff, do I always have to make scenes from zero? I thought I could look into other people's work.
It's a pain to learn how to use this "game". But, I found it worth it.
Check on LATEST UPDATES for ASSETS category, then select the VAM prefix. You'll find what's actually good in VaM there.
Also, I recommend getting the fps increasing plugin from RedEyes GiveMeFPS (I don't remember the name), because some characters are extremely heavy on the GPU.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dongola

DeDudGuy

Feb 11, 2023
It's my first time posting so I Might be a dum dum a bit...
Idk if the updater is the same file I am going to post, though I got this directly from the VAM patron and got no false positives from windows, after running it though virus total I got a few false positives.
The only reason that I am so confident that these are false is because I have had this previously on my pc since like 2021 and have never had a single problem.
Another plus, it actually works.(not sure why the other updater from this post doesn't)

All you have to do is get the updater and download the latest version. After, put in the latest key and you are good to go.

IMO this is the best and safest way to download the game, though if you have any problems lmk. This game is fukn fire so it's worth it to have. I recommend just get it from the link of the patron, that way you will have it directly from the source.

KINDA IMPORTANT: If your download pauses and stops making progress you have to go to your task manager and close the installer. After, restart the installer and continue the download. It will read all the files that it has previously made and then it will continue downloading.

Link:

Enjoy!

froste

May 1, 2018
If anyone can help me find DAZ assets converted to VAM, I would really appreciate it. I used to be able to get from Discord, but haven't been using VAM for ages and trying to find new places to find them. There was FreeDLC and another channel where they did a lot of Video Game models, I think they are all on patreon now :/

I might have to dust off my Daz3d/Unity skills again and do some myself, but hoping someone can help with some hints on if there is a place that has converted assets already to go. Not after the free ones on the HUB, pretty much have those all now.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
If anyone can help me find DAZ assets converted to VAM, I would really appreciate it. I used to be able to get from Discord, but haven't been using VAM for ages and trying to find new places to find them. There was FreeDLC and another channel where they did a lot of Video Game models, I think they are all on patreon now :/

I might have to dust off my Daz3d/Unity skills again and do some myself, but hoping someone can help with some hints on if there is a place that has converted assets already to go. Not after the free ones on the HUB, pretty much have those all now.
maybe this tutor can help u. convert daz to vam.

Reactions: BigFrogX and froste
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes