4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

DoublePenis

Jan 24, 2018
PluginIdea, Hair Edit Handle.
i have edited the scripts .
unlocked , no activation key required
makes a big difference in editing and creating hair
just add plugin to character atom , go to hair creator then on start style mode,
press G on keyboard and the handle axis will appear
check the plugin for the other keyboard shortcut functions
the Var file is clean of viruses .
View attachment 2388085
Is there something like this for the browser assist from jayjay?

DeDudGuy

Feb 11, 2023
@DeDudGuy

Upload the file on virustotal. If you got it from the official patreon its 99.9% a false positiv.
I put it though virus total and it triggered MaxSecure, Bkav Pro, and Cynet.
I've been using it for a while now so I am almost 100% sure that they are false positives.
Virus Total Link:

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
Is there something like this for the browser assist from jayjay?
The hair plugin,i only edited it after downloading it from the hub just to see it had no use.
as for jayjaywon he does a free version of browser assist ,i assume its a cutdown version of the full one.
as i haven't used it ,maybe you want to try here.

Reactions: DoublePenis

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
I have those enabled already, also forgot to mention also updated the game using the official updater.
I can't access the hub in both 1.20 (from this f95 thread) and 1.21 from the official updater.
Hmmm, this is a bit of a stretch but check your OS/Anti-virus firewall to see if VaM is even listed to be allowed through. And/or change your NIC's DNS settings.

hollyho

Jan 5, 2018
Is anyone aware of a way to have BrowserAssist pull preset appearances not only from ones that are pre-packaged in VARs (the only ones I can see in BrowserAssist) but ALSO from ones that the user has created (vap files located in Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance that are missing from the BrowserAssist Preset Appearance menu)?

Reactions: BigFrogX

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
Is anyone aware of a way to have BrowserAssist pull preset appearances not only from ones that are pre-packaged in VARs (the only ones I can see in BrowserAssist) but ALSO from ones that the user has created (vap files located in Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance that are missing from the BrowserAssist Preset Appearance menu)?
i notice this too.. did u have a solution ?

parepithe

Jan 30, 2018
Can someone recommend a current content megapack?
Therer were a few some months years ago but I cant find the links anymore.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes