4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Do I need a key for this game to work properly? I just trying to import some characters and scenes, but the game just doesn't recognize anything.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
This has to be the best Adult VR game going right now. Is anything else close?
There are some games that could be considered similar (if you try hard enough), but they won't have the same ludicrous amount of user made content, which, to be honest, VaM would suck without them. You can also check my sig for other recommendations

Similar(?) games: Captain Hardcore, Some modelling agency, comecloser

Reactions: Azalael and idrive

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
Captain Hardcore is pretty good but there's not much of a user content scene. There's barely any content, so it's not any good for screen archery, which is why I like VAM.

duration

Aug 24, 2019
Hey folks, in some scenes, when I click on Female Atom-->Appearence-->Select Appearance. And then choosing the apperance of some other model(girl), sometimes, not always, but sometimes, in some scenes it does not import correctly the genitals textures, as you may see on a screenshot. Maybe somebody can advise on how can I fix that? gray textures.jpg

BE11A CIAO

Feb 22, 2023
I don't think so, i thought TK17 was the pinacle but VAM took the cake. Now TK17 is 2nd best for me.
TK17 was only that good because of pervokeptr.. who made it live that long with the updated graphics, all honors to him and the old/ new vx team.. sad it went where it did but it will remain as long as people want to (hosting the sites with downloads) and modders who keep modding.

I think VAM 2.0 will put the lighting finally on a decent level, I mean it is good for what it is now but.. unity 2018 to today or at least 20 is a really big change and I manage to get better lighting with hook in tk17 than vam currently.. and posing still seems easier in tk17 but for dynamic posing, vam has the crone, you dont need to animate penis physics or others

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
TK17 was only that good because of pervokeptr.. who made it live that long with the updated graphics, all honors to him and the old/ new vx team.. sad it went where it did but it will remain as long as people want to (hosting the sites with downloads) and modders who keep modding.

I think VAM 2.0 will put the lighting finally on a decent level, I mean it is good for what it is now but.. unity 2018 to today or at least 20 is a really big change and I manage to get better lighting with hook in tk17 than vam currently.. and posing still seems easier in tk17 but for dynamic posing, vam has the crone, you dont need to animate penis physics or others
yea that engine is 20 years old the game still stood out upto this point, i was also off by the fact that atleast penis should have had some physics like testicles but hey it still beats alot of titles that are not even close to it and they are modern then that game too.

ronzz1

Mar 15, 2018
What are your favorite lap dance or dance sex scene/creators?

I like Alpaca Laps and abc tits. Wonder if there's more out there with similar quality.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
What are your favorite lap dance or dance sex scene/creators?

I like Alpaca Laps and abc tits. Wonder if there's more out there with similar quality.
abc tits :cool:
Look hiphopjin, vamurai, ispinox.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have the 1.22 key to share?
Why don't people read at least a couple of the most recent posts before asking the same question over and over again? Less than 48 hours ago and less than 10 posts before your post another guy asked the exact same question and got an answer.

Reactions: MrZack
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes