4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Why don't people read at least a couple of the most recent posts before asking the same question over and over again? Less than 48 hours ago and less than 10 posts before your post another guy asked the exact same question and got an answer.
I stopped bothering about this years ago... That's how forums work :ROFLMAO:

Maybe with AI we will be able to ask anything, and it will search for the answer and only post it if it wasn't answered before

Barracuda13

Aug 19, 2021
Why don't people read at least a couple of the most recent posts before asking the same question over and over again? Less than 48 hours ago and less than 10 posts before your post another guy asked the exact same question and got an answer.
If so many people ask for the same stuff, then the information is obviously not easy to find unless you know where to look.

• Angry
Reactions: theMickey_

ocerlot01

May 24, 2021
just downloaded this var but it wont show up in vam. is it named wrong by the auther or somthing?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
just downloaded this var but it wont show up in vam. is it named wrong by the auther or somthing?
Did you put it in AddonsPackage folder? Also, you will will find it in 'scenes', in case you were looking for it in appearance presets or something...

✵Delon✵

Jul 7, 2017
Hello. please help with the problem. when creating a character. outerwear falls off. did the correction did not help.

Acer Nitro 5 -Intel i9-11900H, 32GB RAM, 1TB PCle SSD, GeForce RTX 3060

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys I have a few question, is this better than TK17 ? Is this have a sequencer mode like tk17 or you have to use different program to make stories ? Finally is there a limit of character you can have (in Tk you can have up to 4) ?
Thanks

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes