4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
It is not necessarily bugs, but the new version VAM 1.21 is incompatible with some plugins, due to changes...

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Since upgrading to latest version of Vam I can`t get the full plugin list to appear. it is only showing alphabetically to about B.
Can you please share a screenshot? Also make sure you don't have any active filters, like a "Creator" filter or something typed into the search box. My VaM (fully updated) still shows the complete list of plugins I have, so no issues here.

It is not necessarily bugs, but the new version VAM 1.21 is incompatible with some plugins, due to changes...
While this is true, even incompatible (aka "not-yet-updated") plugins should appear in that list AFAIK, as there's no way to tell a plugin for which version of VaM it has been created. The only way to find out whether a plugin still works on VaM 1.21.1.0 is to test it ;-)

ronzz1

Mar 15, 2018
New with the MMD stuff. Where do you guys get your VMD motion file? Looking for more 18+ stuff, than just dance.

Taeri_is_hot

Dec 12, 2022
is there an "I've never used VAM before" guide for MMD player or MMD timeline or whatever that'd get me up and running making looks I've downloaded dance?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Where do you guys get your VMD motion file? Looking for more 18+ stuff, than just dance.
is there an "I've never used VAM before" guide for MMD player or MMD timeline or whatever that'd get me up and running making looks I've downloaded dance?
You should check this thread instead. Someone just shared 10 GB of animations (all kinds of). But VaM is not mainly about MMD dances to be honest, there's so much more to it...

YukioLuna

Jul 12, 2018
so my question is, if the updater file is malware, and the download for the actual thing doesn't bring a .exe file, how is this useful?

Boolsen

Dec 1, 2020
so my question is, if the updater file is malware, and the download for the actual thing doesn't bring a .exe file, how is this useful?
Just download the updater from the official MeshedVR patreon (you don't need an account). No need for fishy random sources.

dgn85

May 13, 2020
hey guys. It seems i got some bug with updater. It just doesnt start (2 secs of hourglass under cursor). I stopped MSI Afterberness etc but still nothing. How would i solve that or should i find somewhere full latest version 1.21.1.0 (since here is 1.21.0.4) and just overwrite old one?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
It seems i got some bug with updater. It just doesnt start (2 secs of hourglass under cursor).
I don't know what updater you're using or where you got it from, and that's why I can only emphasis what's already in the post above yours: go to and download the original, most recent updater, read the instructions on that web site on how to use it (pay attention to the bold "IMPORTANT" section) and try again.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
It's a great one tbh, i think i can use the clothes and maybe we can reach the perfect version, will update as soon as i can, this week i couldn't advance anything because of my work :(
Yup! everything about this one is REALLY close to the game one the only thing i would really like with this one would be the face replaced by the one we originally have with us. I still think that the face is much accurate of that one, other then that the texture cloth and hair are there now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xsnowx

DoublePenis

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to rip clothes? I mean, I would love to just rip the crotch off some jeans, but I can't find anywhere how to do it.
Probably impossible, but this game takes some things in a crazy new way

BHenry

Sep 13, 2020
Does anyone have the current creator key? Or is asking for such a thing a no-no. Sorry if someone shared it before, but I don't really know how to search through the thread for it (the search box just throws in random posts from random dates in this thread).

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone have the current creator key? Or is asking for such a thing a no-no. Sorry if someone shared it before, but I don't really know how to search through the thread for it (the search box just throws in random posts from random dates in this thread).
You can go to the first page, open the "Keys" and take the key from there. Or does it not work for you either?

Reactions: BHenry
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes