4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
LMAO .. the Request section.. or the toxic +1 bump spam section where everything gets quickly tossed in the trash.
Case in point. Anybody remember this post? I sure do. Nobody else does because that AssetRequests section is worthless.
https://f95zone.to/threads/look-the-night-queen-angel.150295/
You are wrong. There are heroes among us. I've had lots of requests answered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can someone tell me if this game requires a VR set to play?? if no than what are the min pc requirements for playing without a VR set??? cuz i am assuming VR = requires higher 30 series card and i dont have a VR set.
This game is CPU bound. Of course it can be GPU bound if you max graphics settings, but if you use 'givemefps' plugin to make VAM remotely useable, you can reduce GPU usage, but there is not much you can do to reduce CPU load.

Desktop mode, I used to play with an RX 570; in VR I use a RX6700XT.

I replaced my Ryzen 1600 because it wasn't delivering the FPS; The Ryzen 5600 is acceptable, but still the weak link.

Last edited:

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
You don't need VR, there is desktop option too. As for the specs i don't know about VR but you can get good performance on older cards too if you turn off soft glute physics and also set hair quality to fast instead of quality, honestly it takes a bit time to set everything according to your needs.
how to change the hair quality that you are talking about??

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
you can change it by going into the customize option of the hair you are using and then choose the look tab of it, there you can find the option set to quality by default. i would 1000% suggest to instead go for Givemefps plugin and use it to tweek things to your likings.

Reactions: Aziekil

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
guys...how much time takes to MCZippy to make its pre-release looks become free? Does anyone knows?? Looking foward for gura

bigrolls

Jan 7, 2020
Hi there,
are VAM updates through launcher always so slow? It's been sitting there doing nothing at 133B/s. Is it normal? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Get the plugin:

Must have.

My suggestion is to use the recommended settings as the starting point. Tweak it to the point you are happy with the quality/performance

Reactions: Aziekil

Aziekil

Jan 30, 2023
you can change it by going into the customize option of the hair you are using and then choose the look tab of it, there you can find the option set to quality by default. i would 1000% suggest to instead go for Givemefps plugin and use it to tweek things to your likings.
Get the plugin:

Must have.

My suggestion is to use the recommended settings as the starting point. Tweak it to the point you are happy with the quality/performance
thx guys

Reactions: gghhoosstt123

ruichen

May 30, 2017
hey i am wondering if anyone has an idea why when i go on the Vam website no images load (i tried on different browser and it does not work however on my phont it works) aslo when i launch any download from the game it does not download .

Last edited:

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
Quick question.. how can I get rid of the males head or upper body?

I normally use in VR and always see bits of the head when I position to pov

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Quick question.. how can I get rid of the males head or upper body?

I normally use in VR and always see bits of the head when I position to pov
Use embody plugin.

I created a person plugin preset with embody, set it to load it automatically with scene ninja on every scene, and added a button with UIAssist to quickly go to pov mode.

JenjenXX

Apr 13, 2023
Use embody plugin.

I created a person plugin preset with embody, set it to load it automatically with scene ninja on every scene, and added a button with UIAssist to quickly go to pov mode.
Thanks for this. I tried it and its kinda what I want but I had to disable and just move my pov into position.

The problem is the horizon, like if I'm in bed I can normally adjust pov so I can see things. But with embody the angle is off, if I sit up a bit it drags the whole body.

Any way around this? Or just remove the head?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Question: is there a guide or something for VR? What I mean mostly, is that whenever I boot up the vr bat file, it doesn't really work straight-out of the box. For example the UI for some reason is all to the side and not in front of me, sometimes there's this weird.. "movement/sliding" that does all by itself and the fact that, upon spawning, the height is off and I have to adjust it manually with the player height slider iirc.

There are probably some things that I have to set up correctly? I'm clueless about it.
Also I don't have a vive or an oculus, but I have the samsung hmd odyssey+ if that helps.

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Thanks for this. I tried it and its kinda what I want but I had to disable and just move my pov into position.

The problem is the horizon, like if I'm in bed I can normally adjust pov so I can see things. But with embody the angle is off, if I sit up a bit it drags the whole body.

Try passenger free look only in the embody plugin.

Last edited:
Reactions: mixmox82

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Question: is there a guide or something for VR? What I mean mostly, is that whenever I boot up the vr bat file, it doesn't really work straight-out of the box. For example the UI for some reason is all to the side and not in front of me, sometimes there's this weird.. "movement/sliding" that does all by itself and the fact that, upon spawning, the height is off and I have to adjust it manually with the player height slider iirc.

There are probably some things that I have to set up correctly? I'm clueless about it.
Also I don't have a vive or an oculus, but I have the samsung hmd odyssey+ if that helps.
I never run using the VR .bat. It always caused issues. I just open and the game .exe and it automatically understand I'm using a VR headset. It worked with airlink, ALVR and Virtual desktop.

I believe there might be a method to accomplish that, although I am unaware of it lol

Embody has so many options, I haven't tested them all.

If you can't find an option to do what you want, your best bet is to ask in VaM discord. Or even in the embody plugin page on the hub.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I never run using the VR .bat. It always caused issues. I just open and the game .exe and it automatically understand I'm using a VR headset. It worked with airlink, ALVR and Virtual desktop.

I believe there might be a method to accomplish that, although I am unaware of it lol

Embody has so many options, I haven't tested them all.

If you can't find an option to do what you want, your best bet is to ask in VaM discord. Or even in the embody plugin page on the hub.
The .exe? So you don't run the game the usual, so through desktop bat? And it works no problem?
Guess I might try it later, then.

RadGage

Sep 30, 2019
But with embody the angle is off, if I sit up a bit it drags the whole body.
Try Passenger. In Embody settings untick every option but Passenger, it locks your pov to characters head. You can adjust angles there too.
And there was "hide head mesh" somewhere in embody, i think.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes