4.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Aug 4, 2021
Does anyone have an issue with the view always slowly drifting forward even when you are seated and not moving or touching the controls? Using WMR and Steam VR to play. When I enable mouse movement then it stops but I would rather control the view and move with the VR controllers
Either stick drift or the latest version of embody. For me, embody auto moves upwards no mather what I do. Older versions work perfectly.

Reactions: gimpoid

gimpoid

Jan 28, 2018
Either stick drift or the latest version of embody. For me, embody auto moves upwards no mather what I do. Older versions work perfectly.
That fixed it thanks! I had to change the stick deadzone in SteamVR to 10% and it stopped moving! No more motion sickness!

Lastly is there a list of must have mods or stuff to download? I just went through the looks and scenes and got a few of the top rated ones and all dependencies but not sure what else to get.

Aug 4, 2021
That fixed it thanks! I had to change the stick deadzone in SteamVR to 10% and it stopped moving! No more motion sickness!

Lastly is there a list of must have mods or stuff to download? I just went through the looks and scenes and got a few of the top rated ones and all dependencies but not sure what else to get.
It depends on what you want to achieve. For me, must have plugins are:
Embody (POV), BodyLanguage (if you tweak around a bit like NO shake chance, you can use this on ANY scene without breaking animations.),
Vammoan, Tiddy Magic + Naturalis upgrade (maybe CPU heavy for some, but no problems with 5900x)
DiviningForeskin (has DiviningRod built in)
Glance (Adjusted it for max view angle, and set it to look ONLY on other eyes, mouth and genitals. It won't break eye movement this way)
If a scene has built in facial animations, you have to disable them for bodylanguage to work properly.
You can combine this with Alive and or CuE but facial animations can snap sometimes.
Alive is getting worse and worse with every update but older versions have neat stuff like dancing, twerking, riding and so on.
It wont need any timeline stuff, you can just toggle it.
The latest Version I used was 46, because 47 has no .clist anymore and you have to run it as a session plugin which sucks..
Iam not using it anymore because Bodylanguage + sometimes the built in VaM "Auto expressions" option delivers a much better outcome with a less of performance hit.
CuE has only an older version up as far as I know but it is also worth a look. Has idle animations, different personalities and other stuff. Pretty fun

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2022
Some that hasn't been named before. AutoCock is a mod I use to fix some animations/scenes, especially when you change models. Allows to you change size, width, etc, etc of the special member. AutoThruster if you want to set up some very simple animations. Life is a collection of McGrubers, breath, glance. GoingGoingGone is useful for older scenes where the POV is broken and you get the body, eyes and other shit in the way, can hide parts of the body this way. NippleClippingReducer, reduces nipples clipping through clothes. Then there is ExtraAutoGenitals, fixes the genitals a bit, i remember and older version or a different simial plugin that also makes anal morphs look a lot better during pens, but it is not in the latest version for some reason.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Some that hasn't been named before. AutoCock is a mod I use to fix some animations/scenes, especially when you change models. Allows to you change size, width, etc, etc of the special member. AutoThruster if you want to set up some very simple animations. Life is a collection of McGrubers, breath, glance. GoingGoingGone is useful for older scenes where the POV is broken and you get the body, eyes and other shit in the way, can hide parts of the body this way. NippleClippingReducer, reduces nipples clipping through clothes. Then there is ExtraAutoGenitals, fixes the genitals a bit, i remember and older version or a different simial plugin that also makes anal morphs look a lot better during pens, but it is not in the latest version for some reason.
About anus you can try body language - it have gaping, but about grip i know only ExtraAutoGenitals with morphs.
Look scene - XXXmas gift 2023-12-23

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone, help me figure out what it is and how to remove it, these files did not exist before.

1.png

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello everyone, help me figure out what it is and how to remove it, these files did not exist before.
Are you by any chance using the MMD plugin or any other plugin from the MMD bundle?
See (btw: this was the very first search result when I used a search engine to search for "vam preloader textfile").

Are you blind? - it's text files.
Technically correct but most useless answer. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Shaidov

NapatB18

Nov 6, 2022
Just sample quetion.
-how can i move camera in scene auto move like spin around atom.
-some present scene have posecam what a posecom and how can i use it.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone has any suggestions for Ada Wong looks from RE4 Remake? I have tried czgtLDD's but was hoping for something better.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Just sample quetion.
-how can i move camera in scene auto move like spin around atom.
-some present scene have posecam what a posecom and how can i use it.
For the first question, you can try AcidBubble's Timeline plugin. Here's a tutorial on how to use it to animate the camera:

Reactions: NapatB18

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
Anyone know who the actual creator of this look is or where I can get it?

That's a chinese site but I think they're just selling stolen content as their own.

Reactions: CoolAshton
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes