4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Bugafuga

May 8, 2021
Quick Question
Can you use the screenshots and videos created on VAM to make Visual Novels or is it a no go?
Also if it is an option do you need to buy a license from the creator and what would the cost be. I love the graphics.
To get a "license" you just need to join their . (or search this very thread)

You can take pictures and videos easily enough, though video (best through OBS, though there is a mod to record video from the game itself) can strain lower end computers so you might not get the best frame rate.

is the place to go for most help and releases. Come here, or kemono, when you want to get something that might be paywalled or has been banned from the hub.

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
Reactions: Famolicious

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
Hello everyone, I am a newbie in the field but every time she appears in a scene she is bald, can someone explain to me how to fix it? here is an example below :/

Dec 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I am a newbie in the field but every time she appears in a scene she is bald, can someone explain to me how to fix it? here is an example below :/
Either you are missing dependencies, there is a button to download missing dependencies.
But most likely for this model, since hat is missing as well, is that hair and hat are a CUA-objekt, a 3d model instead of hair and clothing. So to be able to use these in other scenes you will need to save them as a preset. Download CUA Manager, set it up as a session plugin, and then open it up and select one of the items and then save the present. There are visual guides for this if you need more help.

Reactions: hopelesslol

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
Yo i just installed VAM don't kill me please just some questions

1. Is possible to achieve something comparable to the animation set offered by Illusion games(HS2 etc)? I noticed the scenes above in this topic do come with their own animations.

2. I downloaded the timeline mod which got me thinking why it isn't included in the first place, so the question is what is the default expected way to animate in VAM?

3. Is there anything to directly manipulate/animate eyebrows? They are a pain in Illusion games.(for some reason)

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
this is a CUA hair. Its like a object that is attached to the body. You need to download CUA Manager and CUA glue (don't remember the exact name). Than you need to load the original scene, open the CUA manager and save a preet with all CUAs attached to her. when you load her next time, you will need to attach the hair by the cua manager.

Reactions: hopelesslol

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021

1. Is possible to achieve something comparable to the animation set offered by Illusion games(HS2 etc)? I noticed the scenes above in this topic do come with their own animations.

2. I downloaded the timeline mod which got me thinking why it isn't included in the first place, so the question is what is the default expected way to animate in VAM?

3. Is there anything to directly manipulate/animate eyebrows? They are a pain in Illusion games.(for some reason)
1. Some creators make better animations than Illusion; I suggest alpacalaps, kittymocap, flyroxy, SlamT, ShinyAndroid

2. I don't really create any animations, but I guess mocap is the 'expected' way.

3. Use morphs. You can download different ones on the hub.

Reactions: Tressk

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
1. Some creators make better animations than Illusion; I suggest alpacalaps, kittymocap, flyroxy, SlamT, ShinyAndroid

2. I don't really create any animations, but I guess mocap is the 'expected' way.

3. Use morphs. You can download different ones on the hub.
Thanks! especially for creator recommendations. I'll get to work. Looking forward to morphing time. The VAM folder is growing at an alarming rate.

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022

hS2 is shit dude....... u need at least a 2 year for learn this!
happy learning and hunting. be ready for your storage.
Screenshot_2023-11-19_212500.png

Dec 21, 2022
Thanks! especially for creator recommendations. I'll get to work. Looking forward to morphing time. The VAM folder is growing at an alarming rate.
You have to clear the cache a little bit here and now, either remove the folder Cache, or from settings in game, where you can also disable it.

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
does anyone knows how to link a CUA hair to a person? I hate when I forget to save the CUA preset and I don't wanna reload the look scene again just for saving the hair preset...

The UIassist alows to load the CUA hair without opening the scene, but it doesnt link the hair with the person atom.

So, does anyone know how to link the cua hair? I tried searching info for it, but didn't found.

Aug 4, 2021
does anyone knows how to link a CUA hair to a person? I hate when I forget to save the CUA preset and I don't wanna reload the look scene again just for saving the hair preset...

The UIassist alows to load the CUA hair without opening the scene, but it doesnt link the hair with the person atom.

So, does anyone know how to link the cua hair? I tried searching info for it, but didn't found.
The CUA session plugin kinda links it, but you have to load it up everytime after you start Vam.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes