4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Ahndur

Jan 6, 2021
v1.21 and v1.22 keys:
T56174
E88243
C91927
The keys are literally on the first post... also you can update using the updater that's provided with the download, just use the keys after... You can also manually add the keys in the folder structure with a json file i believe, if you know what you're doing.

vissegard

May 29, 2020
What are some great paid plugins that we won't usually see in some custom scenes people make? For example, what custom plugins would improve Sweetheart Reloaded from TGC?

Azalael

May 1, 2020
Good evening, does anyone know if the creator of the program has a community discord, there are some things that I don't know how to do, so I would like some tips if possible.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Good evening, does anyone know if the creator of the program has a community discord, there are some things that I don't know how to do, so I would like some tips if possible.
This is the official (I'm not sure how long this invitation lasts though)

Reactions: Azalael

vissegard

May 29, 2020
VaM discord is pretty trash though. Last time i was there, there was some AI bot running wild on general channel and nobody giving any help.

Azalael

May 1, 2020
name of the message received sendplaysegment but there is no handler for this event, how do I fix this, does anyone know?

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
It's a byte-by-byte carbon copy of the file found . So you can go to that link and download the one provided by MeshedVR on Patreon (for free) or download the one here that's labeled virus (lol) but they're both the same file so it doesn't matter.

Shepard82

Jul 1, 2017
Quick Question
Can you use the screenshots and videos created on VAM to make Visual Novels or is it a no go?
Also if it is an option do you need to buy a license from the creator and what would the cost be. I love the graphics.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes