4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
Is there a plugin to quickly remove all lights from a scene, so i can load my own light subscene into any scene? Sometimes they are called different names or are hidden, it's pretty annoying.

doggava

Dec 16, 2021
Is there a plugin to quickly remove all lights from a scene, so i can load my own light subscene into any scene? Sometimes they are called different names or are hidden, it's pretty annoying.

zhangxy1001

May 30, 2017
I can't download the updater attachment. It says Malformed attachment request. Already turned off all av on my pc and also tried different browsers. What should I do?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Zero changes for me. I didn't use the benchmark though, just a 'real world test' scene with a single girl dancing with a dress. A scene with two girls.
I feel like because I'm getting bottleneck by my graphic cards.

Maybe someone here can help since I'm not getting respond on main forums.
Ryzen 5600x / 3060 ti.

computeColliders=6
skinmeshPart=6
skinmeshPartMaxPerChar=6
applyMorphs=6
applyMorphMaxPerChar=6
affinity=1,3,5,7,9,11

wait-for-native-debugger=0
gfx-enable-gfx-jobs=1
gfx-enable-native-gfx-jobs=1
Yes, you can be GPU capped. Usually it's a ludicrously high hair multiplier/hair curve multiplier. I suggest lowering it to 15~20 and increasing width as necessary to get a good balance between looks and performance. Also lower 'sim iterations' for hairs and clothing. The 'givemefps' plugin makes it super easy to change those settings, but it will look awful if you use the default settings, you will need to fine tune it.

Reactions: VirtaMateEnjoyer

1wefws

Jan 15, 2024
Hi all! Maybe someone has a link to addons on a torrent or on any file hosting service where you can download an archive of paid scenes.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi all! Maybe someone has a link to addons on a torrent or on any file hosting service where you can download an archive of paid scenes.
  • Scroll to the very top.
  • Click on "Latest Updates".
  • On the "Filters" bar (right side) switch from "Games" to "Assets" and in the "Prefix: Assets" section select "VAM".

On you'll get this.

dante101

Apr 5, 2021
can anyone tell me what i need to run this smoothly??i have rx 580x and ryzen 1800x and fps are horrible?and can i do anything about the ram usage....i takes like 11-15gb of ram

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
can anyone tell me what i need to run this smoothly??i have rx 580x and ryzen 1800x and fps are horrible?and can i do anything about the ram usage....i takes like 11-15gb of ram
This game is very broken. FPS freeze on 4090 with I9 13900K 128 GB ram.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
The performance of Vam depends not only on the hardware, but also on dev's of the scene (it's amount of plugins, textures, morphs etc).
PS. Too many Asian devs don't know about optimization, you can manually fix it - but it's annoying.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FutaTheBest

dante101

Apr 5, 2021
my cpu stays at 20%
The performance of Vam depends not only on the hardware, but also on dev's of the scene (it's amount of plugins, textures, morphs etc).
PS. Too many Asian devs don't know about optimization, you can manually fix it - but it's annoying.
how can i fix it?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes