4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Why is the search for what I'm looking not always displayed in the feed? It seems like general search has a limitation in the display of content? At first glance, the game seems to have very little sort of content. It's like every content in the game doesn't have tags, but only the exact name/title and if you don't enter exact name in the search that have file — game doesn't find anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizardas

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Hi. Question about making a .var file.
For example I want the one style of nails from a creator. I deleted the one that I dont want remaining with .vap .vam .vaj (beside the jpg and texture jpg).
The question itself is...for every custom stuff do I need all 3 files? ( .vap .vam .vaj ) 1709571299708.png

theblackestguy

Oct 29, 2020
i really don't know why adms didn't create a section dedicated to VAM. It has tons of content and a lot of participants. Most discussions in this thread get lost before more people see it. We really need a vam section to be able to make discussions that are not simply "want this or that"

Reactions: evaw and MrZack

dante101

Apr 5, 2021
I did a quick google search (crazy, I know) and found on the VaM hub -- hope it helps.

Have you read, understood and followed the guide? ;)
yes
i did all the steps....made changes to the .ini file but nothing happened....cpu still under 20percent

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
i did all the steps....made changes to the .ini file but nothing happened....cpu still under 20percent
I would then suggest to read through the discussion on the Hub, and you'll probably find someone with the same/similar CPU as you have, and if you're lucky enough, they shared their settings and also their experience on whether or not this changed anything on their end.

vissegard

May 29, 2020
I'd love if any Vam expert would provide me some explanation on how to integrate SilverKiss + VamMoans to Sweetheart Reloaded so i can kiss girls in vr while possesing a character (or just with camera)
Honestly even applying a proper CollisionTrigger (so i can trigger kissing sound with VamMoans) is a rocket science to me

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
I have a bug that any character start shakes if they come into contact with the floor with their whole body. How can I fix this? If the character is standing on two legs, then this does not happen

Aug 4, 2021
I have a bug that any character start shakes if they come into contact with the floor with their whole body. How can I fix this? If the character is standing on two legs, then this does not happen
With bad plugin combination, I managed to let the morps explode and VaM crashes. Pretty fun but only once.
But shaking like this?
If it is only on one scene, then its the scene.
If you are using alive, that could be the problem because I've seen some settings for feet on the ground in some old version.
If its on all scenes you managed to screw your VaM installation or your pc specs are just bad.

BigFrogX

Sep 12, 2022
thats not bug. ur doing wrong action. try put ur char correctly

• Haha
Reactions: FutaTheBest
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes