4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

ElPolloLoco23

Sep 29, 2022
does anyone have an older (1.19 or earlier) version of VAM? I need it to import some clothing items that dont import right on later (hidden materials because of material limit)

bash32

Jan 31, 2020
I would then suggest to read through the discussion on the Hub, and you'll probably find someone with the same/similar CPU as you have, and if you're lucky enough, they shared their settings and also their experience on whether or not this changed anything on their end.
wait the cpu usage is supposed to be higher? whenever I use vam it runs at 60-70% idk if that is good enough

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
wait the cpu usage is supposed to be higher?
Parts of VaM are not very optimized (i.e. multi-threaded), and therefore VaM might only use a fraction of your CPU cores and might run "slow". The patch we're talking about is trying to change this behavior to give you more frames-per-second within VaM, so yes -- ideally this patch might result in a higher CPU usage when running VaM.

vissegard

May 29, 2020
Anyone would have any idea on how to yoink kissing feature from some of the SlamT scenes? He achieved it with Acidbubbles from what I see but i have 0 idea on how to properly use it in some other scene

Aug 4, 2021
I found solution:
Yeah, I rarely encountered something similar which was caused due screwed up morphs cached in the cache folder.
From time to time, I would reccomend to clear it.
The stored cache can go up to 100gb or even higher which is not ideal in alot of cases.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Does anyone know how to transfer face morphs between looks without changing anything else?
I use this:

Put 0.01, and the morphs will appear on the character. Then I just go to morphs tab and raise the head morph.

But It has some problems:
1. Some looks have head and body morphs 'glued' together, so you can't change only the head morphs
2. For some reason, sometimes this will happen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So another alternative is using this other plugin instead:
The downside is that you need to export the morph instead of just creating a new character with multiple morphs. I found it trickier to use.

Reactions: user330033

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
guys can I mport a timeline animation into an existing segment? Each time creates a new segment. I need to merge animation from file into the current segment. I hear it's possible in the pay version time line plugin, i suppose that i have the free version, any one have the pay version?

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Is there a way to tell VAM to spot telling you that you have missing dependeces for a var? as I need that var for just the things inside it and not the whole scene?

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
can someone share with me the paid version of the time line? i need to join two animations in the same segment.

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I don't think there is a paid version of timeline, but you can always use merge to join animations :unsure:
what? I assumed there was a paid version because in the timeline forum, the author told someone that he couldn't merge two animations in the free version, maybe I read it wrong

but you can always use merge to join animations
could you please tell me how to do it? I would be extremely grateful

jojo850

Sep 10, 2021
I need help. When I load a scene it says "URL Audio:..." and it loads indefinitely. What I also notice is that the looks are rigid. please solve it, thank you

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes