4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
I need help. When I load a scene it says "URL Audio:..." and it loads indefinitely. What I also notice is that the looks are rigid. please solve it, thank you
If it is stuck on trying to load the soft_clap wav file , could mean an issue with the .wav file
you can unpack the var and check the sound file with vlc player , irfanview or other .

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Is there a way to tell VAM to spot telling you that you have missing dependeces for a var? as I need that var for just the things inside it and not the whole scene?
Found out that if you delete the "meta.json" file from the .var file, the game will detect the .var , will act as such but... wont force you in downloading the other stuff that the creator is "telling" you do download. Perfection

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Sorry, thought you were asking for the paid version of VaM
oh no, that's not what I meant, I meant if someone had the paid version of the timeline plugin, I just want to be able to merge two animations in one segment when importing them

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
what? I assumed there was a paid version because in the timeline forum, the author told someone that he couldn't merge two animations in the free version, maybe I read it wrong
could you please tell me how to do it? I would be extremely grateful
Sure, timeline's Add animation screen has the option to Merge with next animation,
your animations must be on the same segment

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Its a bit hard to find, you have to click "Create animation" button
I may not have explained well what I want to do, sorry. Let's suppose I create an animation that uses the right arm and export it, then I create another animation that uses the left arm and export it. Now I want to create an animation that has inside these animations previously created, so the model uses at the same time this 2 animations.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I may not have explained well what I want to do, sorry. Let's suppose I create an animation that uses the right arm and export it, then I create another animation that uses the left arm and export it. Now I want to create an animation that has inside these animations previously created, so the model uses at the same time this 2 animations.
when I try to do it, says "animation name not available on layer"

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
I understand now, but its complicated and hard to explain,
you'll need to add left arm controller to right arm animation, so you would have both controllers in the same animation,
and then you would have to use bulk copy frames from your first animation.
Sorry I can not explain it any better than this

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I understand now, but its complicated and hard to explain,
you'll need to add left arm controller to right arm animation, so you would have both controllers in the same animation,
and then you would have to use bulk copy frames from your first animation.
Sorry I can not explain it any better than this
mmmh I see...and what I have to do with the next situation?: I have an animation in which the model runs his body with his hands, but the hands not having an animation, it looks bad, so I decide to animate the movement of the fingers, I use possing helper to make the animations and to do the same I must use the finger posing helper, the problem is that to do this I have to load a preset posing helper that the time line detects it as an animation, so I can not join both in a single animation. ...or at least I don't know how to do it, do what I have to do with this problem?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
someone whit oculus 2 that could tell me how you make it less blurry? :)
- For me, running the game through Steam makes it not only blurry, but pixelated aswell. Using VD, I have no problems
- Properly setup your wifi: (5Ghz, channel collision/width, dedicated router in the same room; ethernet cable from PC to router...)
- Set your IPD to your liking. Ignore those guides that tell you to use a ruler to measure it. Just wing it, there are only 3IPD settings, it isn't rocket science. For example, I like to use position 2 when I want to see things that are too close (<1 meter away), but position 3 when things are farther away
- Increase the resolution

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
- For me, running the game through Steam makes it not only blurry, but pixelated aswell. Using VD, I have no problems
- Properly setup your wifi: (5Ghz, channel collision/width, dedicated router in the same room; ethernet cable from PC to router...)
- Set your IPD to your liking. Ignore those guides that tell you to use a ruler to measure it. Just wing it, there are only 3IPD settings, it isn't rocket science. For example, I like to use position 2 when I want to see things that are too close (<1 meter away), but position 3 when things are farther away
- Increase the resolution
What would be VD?
I use cable. and for the IPD you mean when you move the lenses left right?
I use max res

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes