4.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Aug 4, 2021
googled.... its like a separate app right?
OpenXR is already in your vam folder, there is a fsr2 mod for it which makes the image alot sharper and draws less gpu usage.
You can tweak the config for it, but after testing different sharpenings, I decided to leave it on default because it won't really benefit.
Atleast for me.

Combine it with the cpu thread fix mod and your vam should look and perform alot better.
The cpu fix was mentioned here a couple pages back. is the hub link for the tutorial and download.

You won't need a degree from Harvard to understand what you have to do so give it a try ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: bakcasa

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
OpenXR is already in your vam folder, there is a fsr2 mod for it which makes the image alot sharper and draws less gpu usage.
You can tweak the config for it, but after testing different sharpenings, I decided to leave it on default because it won't really benefit.
Atleast for me.

Combine it with the cpu thread fix mod and your vam should look and perform alot better.
The cpu fix was mentioned here a couple pages back. is the hub link for the tutorial and download.

You won't need a degree from Harvard to understand what you have to do so give it a try ;)
I put the 2 dll files....noting changes (not in performance or quality)

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Did you open the openxr.bat in your VaM main folder? And for both mods, there should be more stuff to copy.
I dont want the cpu one...I just want just less blur...I looked up for what you send me...there is no instruction about openxr.bat... I dont have openxr.bat in my vam folder

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Does anyone know a mod that improves the texture quality of body models from head to toe? Is it possible to achieve texture quality as like Operation Lovecraft Fallen Doll?

D3d

Nov 20, 2018
How can I follow camera movements. I have this scene that has a floating camera and cam window but I would like to have a pov of the camera and its movements.

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
VAM better than FDOL and it's not mod, it's settings - RTFM.
Also DSIM & The Secret Atelier graphically much better than FDOL.
Cannot find DSIM and The Secret Atelier looks too blurry and over scripted. FDOL way better. All settings on max graphics in VAM and texture looks bad compare to FDOL

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Cannot find DSIM and The Secret Atelier looks too blurry and over scripted. FDOL way better. All settings on max graphics in VAM and texture looks bad compare to FDOL
Pff :rolleyes:, download better textures-

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
Graphics in vam also depend on lightings & shadows (that all set to medium even if you set max graphics in settings)- you can find better on hub in Plugins or Other.
Yes, but when textures are where they should be rounder, there are sharp edges. Naturally, this is not visible at a distance, I'm talking about a very close distance

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes