4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

haxormaster

Oct 26, 2019
I know it's probably been asked here a hundred times, but I've searched and can not find it.

Anyone got these? The Overwatch files. The discord link is dead and I can't find a link anywhere.

geextah

Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys!

Since last week, I have problems displaying hair correctly. Happens on all models I load. Shadow is shown correctly. Tried different VAM Versions, blank reinstall of VAM and different GPU Drivers. Also talked to the dev but he never experienced this problem. Practically happened over night. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance. 20200519174929_1.jpg

D

Deleted member 1843495

did you add any content recetly that you havent had befor what might have caused this issue?

geextah

Jan 3, 2019
Yeah. I did add content. But I tried reinstalling VAM blank in a new folder. New installed version gets the same problem.

D

Deleted member 1843495

You might have to ask the dev, how to remove the registry entry for VAM because that would reset the settings causing this error. That would be my suggestion.

wowwowpop

Apr 13, 2020
Yeah. I did add content. But I tried reinstalling VAM blank in a new folder. New installed version gets the same problem.
That's exactly what was happening to me when I first started using VAM.

You using a Radeon card? If you have Tessellation off, that's what will happen. I override application in the Radeon software and set it to 64x I believe you don't need more than 16x but I feel it looks better maxed. Only problem would be if you're doing scenes with water or lots of tessellation effects happening.

geextah

Jan 3, 2019
That's exactly what was happening to me when I first started using VAM.

You using a Radeon card? If you have Tessellation off, that's what will happen. I override application in the Radeon software and set it to 64x I believe you don't need more than 16x but I feel it looks better maxed. Only problem would be if you're doing scenes with water or lots of tessellation effects happening.
Your sir, are one hero. Using a Vega64. Fixed the problem perfectly fine.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I'm thinking about getting a VR headset. My laptop isn't compatible with the latest Oculus Rift S or the HTC Vive Cosmo. This may sound dumb but are those the only choices for this game or will any VR headset work?

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I'm thinking about getting a VR headset. My laptop isn't compatible with the latest Oculus Rift S or the HTC Vive Cosmo. This may sound dumb but are those the only choices for this game or will any VR headset work?
I have the Facebook VR headset, Oculus Quest.

It can turn into a "fake" Oculus Rift so you can play with the PC aswell (like for VAM).

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
If you really want to play with VR, you really need the computer to pull it off. Do you happen to have a budget planed out or am you like me, buying parts ad-hoc, as cash allows it?

Reactions: Oldmantac

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
If you really want to play with VR, you really need the computer to pull it off. Do you happen to have a budget planed out or am you like me, buying parts ad-hoc, as cash allows it?
I have a decent laptop it just doesn't have a display port and the USB-c isn't thunderbolt. This means I can't use either the oculus rift s or the new htc vives. I went with the Samsung HDM Odyssey+.

JNC59

May 30, 2018
Hi. :)
Is it possible to play it without VR ?
I've seen that it wasn't officially in the main page, but is there any way to make it works ?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Anyone kind enough to share the new 1.19.2.2 Creator key?
I don't think you need a new key, there's one key for all 1.19.x.y releases. At least I can't remember that Meshed posted a new key via Patreon.

Is it possible to play it without VR ?
Of course. It even has a "VaM (Desktop Mode).bat" file to start VaM in Desktop-only mode. But without a VR headset you can't experience VaM in its full glory, which is its VR-mode ;-)

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes