4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
Hi, don't have that scene, but if your just stating VAM and are having problems with all scenes, my first suspect would be that you don't have user plugins enabled.

If that isn't it, can you post a screen of what you mean by "model collapse on herself"
Got it, it works thanks (y)

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Given the falling gpu prices I'll find myself soon in need of buying a new gpu. How do AMD gpus do in VAM? Should i get a 6800xt and enjoy the bigger vram buffer, some more money in my pockets and less heat going through my already toasty room for what should be pretty much equal performance, or should i get a 3080?
I already found the chart on reddit and the only amd gpus are either old or not for gaming

PlayRich76

Oct 9, 2019
you mean u want POV working with mouse working without dragging atom position{like head)? then u need to download Passanger+improve pov plugin{free},attach to ATOM and enable them
omg ty so so soo muych, i coudnt figure it out, ty ty ty tyty

congru

Dec 27, 2019
Just a quick ask; I'm running on a 1660 Ti, my frames are great on Desktop but hot garbage even on the lowest settings on my Quest 2. This just my specs or is there something I should be looking for to help gain me some Frames in VR :HideThePain:

congru

Dec 27, 2019
One month since the last MeshedVR update - hoping to get a look at the progress soon.

The last update is here:

A lot of work left, according to the last update! It would be exciting if even one of those to-do items has been checked off. Even so, when I think about what the remaining items it feels like a 2.0 alpha might not be released until the end of 2021 at the earliest.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Given the falling gpu prices I'll find myself soon in need of buying a new gpu. How do AMD gpus do in VAM? Should i get a 6800xt and enjoy the bigger vram buffer, some more money in my pockets and less heat going through my already toasty room for what should be pretty much equal performance, or should i get a 3080?
I already found the chart on reddit and the only amd gpus are either old or not for gaming
The CPU is currently the bottleneck. If VAM is your reason to buy a new GPU I wouldn't decide until version 2 with its major engine overhaul is released and then compare.

That said, my Vega 64 is handling VAM just fine as long as the hair multipliers aren't unreasonably high like in that sob vecterror's scenes.

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Honestly, performance is entirely scene dependent. The majority of people creating content for this game have no idea what they're doing.

I'm using a GTX980 with a CPU 5 years older than that - it runs 2D stuff just fine, but VR generally requires sacrifices in the form of light count and sim settings.

Sometimes it doesn't matter - some characters (ie - asari from mass effect) don't have hair and, I can assure you, your dick wont notice a lack of soft-body physics (breasts have their own independent rigidbodies, they still bounce around). If you stuck to using characters with clothing/prop hair, use a single shadowcaster instead of fucking 20, and disable soft body physics I'm sure you could manage an orgy of 6 characters at once with no appreciable lag even on a shitty card.

PyRoy

May 18, 2018
Ok, I think I give up. Can someone explain to me a simple way to make the 3 penis nodes act as a single rigid one?
I messed around with all the Comply and Physics Link options and sliders and the things still look like noodles when the size is big.

Hey man, think we're in a similar boat. but you're a few months ahead of me. did you ever get Virt-a-mate to a point were you were happy with it? is it worth the investment in time? did u ever get cumflation to work too? did u ever get a VR headset? and do you have any recommendations for other programs besides operation Lovecraft (got it). Any advice would be deeply appreciated.

kind regards,

a fellow kink

Suppa33260

Mar 23, 2020
Salut à tous j'ai le même problème que vous ne comprenez pas l'anglais, je pense que nous devons d'avoir plusieurs heures d'utilisation, mais même avec cela il n'est pas suffisant car trop compliqué par rapport à theclub 17, il vous faudra un puissant ordinateur et si vous le pouvez un casque VR Relatives à votre ordinateur avec un assez long câble USB3, Le mieux est de télécharger gratuitement des Scènes LIBRE que vous trouverez dans Vam Virt logiciel un compagnon de même. Il s'installe automatiquement sur votre disque (je suis déjà 110GB de stockage) et de les manipuler ou de modifier les coulisses par la pensée de l'enregistrement de votre travail. Tout cela a un coût très élevé "casque + ordinateur" Alors bonne chance à vous. + 5 Disque SSD de 4 tera octets

Suppa33260

Mar 23, 2020
Hi all I have the same problem that you do not understand the English language I think we have to have several hours of use but even with that it is not enough because too complicated compared to theclub 17, it you will need a fairly powerful computer and if you can a headset VR Related to your computer with a fairly long cable on USB3 The best is to download free Scenes FREE that you find in Vam Virt software a mate even. It automatically installs on your disk (I am already 110GB of storage) and manipulate or modify the scenes by thinking of saving your work. All this has a very high cost "headphone + computer" So good luck to you. + 5 Disc SSD 4 tera bytes

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
Will this ever be updated at all?

Edit: Found a working updater, it's on their patreon.

Last edited:

tnema99

Mar 30, 2020
Tell me how to make it possible to interact with clothes with your hands using a gaming mouse not in vr? In some videos, I saw how the cursor was replaced by a hand, I want it the same way))

Suppa33260

Mar 23, 2020
hi all
i am sad for you, try the link, not sure if it will help you.
Virt-A-Mate version 1.20.77.6

Reactions: Big_house

Suppa33260

Mar 23, 2020
Tell me how to make it possible to interact with clothes with your hands using a gaming mouse not in vr? In some videos, I saw how the cursor was replaced by a hand, I want it the same way))
hi, hands only work with VR headset, you need VR headset to see hands.
some videos are made with the headphones menu addition TV broadcast on your screen where possible video recording

Last edited:

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
in fact there was a plugin that allows you to interact with the cursor, but I don't remember its name. You can ask on the VaM discord channel

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes