4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Vam is really cool, thanks for your creation developer! Seems so robust that you can do/build many things. I was wondering, how do you all play this? Do you just create scenes/ models for fun? Or do you possess in VR during scenes for immersion? In my experience so far possessing in VR, any small interactions I make come with the chance of screwing up the position of the scene. limbs everywhere lol
Never created anything, just loaded scenes and mixed and matched with looks and presets in desktop mode

Gib 2.x btw.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Vam is really cool, thanks for your creation developer! Seems so robust that you can do/build many things. I was wondering, how do you all play this? Do you just create scenes/ models for fun? Or do you possess in VR during scenes for immersion? In my experience so far possessing in VR, any small interactions I make come with the chance of screwing up the position of the scene. limbs everywhere lol
Usually it depends on how the scene was created, passive ride along scenes like :

are designed for possession but no control/tracking

Active scenes like:

are designed for full possession,

Some are somewhere in-between, many will tolerate head control only possession if there are no animations bound to the head you are possessing. The built in possess button isn't great, Acidbubbles passenger plugin is better for passive/head only tracking, and Embody which will be coming out this month will IMHO obsolete VAM's built in possession completely.

For your own creations, I recommend creating in desktop with regular testing in VR.

*oh and always reset your VR position when you get to the VAM main menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lonelyloser

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Is there any way to make texture without misplacing the eyes nose and lips. I tooks texture from facegen. Can someone help me plz :(

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
how far along are they on fluid sims? I had seen their trello with fluid on there but it hasn't moved. I've also tried to apply a mod on the game that's a custom unity asset but it's cumbersome and not great.

abikka12

Nov 4, 2018
cam someone help a newb out. is there as easy way to make a scene go from vaginal to anal? I have some success just moving the person atom but its usually janky. I even have vamX and with those ones I have a hard time getting it. Specifically if there is an options I am missing for vamX that would be good. Seems its a lot of 1 click poses and stuff. I thought there would be a button for that. Or maybe I am stupid and missed it.

congru

Dec 27, 2019
how far along are they on fluid sims? I had seen their trello with fluid on there but it hasn't moved. I've also tried to apply a mod on the game that's a custom unity asset but it's cumbersome and not great.
If you've seen their trello, you know everything there is to know. They're aware of it and it doesn't seem to be a priority.

cam someone help a newb out. is there as easy way to make a scene go from vaginal to anal? I have some success just moving the person atom but its usually janky. I even have vamX and with those ones I have a hard time getting it. Specifically if there is an options I am missing for vamX that would be good. Seems its a lot of 1 click poses and stuff. I thought there would be a button for that. Or maybe I am stupid and missed it.
No, there is no easy way to do that. Posing and animating is fiddly and labor intensive. There are tools like acidbubble's timeline animator plugin to help with some of that, but nothing that does specifically what you're asking for.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
They're different ways to Rome (this is one of them,a bit outdated tough)
Anna gets some special workout
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1812087

You can make cool stuff with VaM just a shame that some of the Creators ar like little kids there and need credits if you use the free stuff even if you thanks them as creators. I made a few free looks there as well but finally got blocked because i would not name every creator item that i used for the girls looks (first of all i din't know who they where and sec ond there was just one guy that complaint under a other name so i refused it).

Woman pack Vam 1.jpg

Woman pack Vam 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: atur
Oct 2, 2018
You can make cool stuff with VaM just a shame that some of the Creators ar like little kids there and need credits if you use the free stuff even if you thanks them as creators. I made a few free looks there as well but finally got blocked because i would not name every creator item that i used for the girls looks (first of all i din't know who they where and sec ond there was just one guy that complaint under a other name so i refused it).

View attachment 1240027

View attachment 1240025
which asset u get ban for,if you using asset purely came from HUB-hosted and not from paid,its nearly imposible to get block or ban

D

Deleted member 1812087

I got banned because i would not put in the credits of Tattoo asset (and yes it was a free item), some dude complaint under a newbie account so i did not take him serious but than the moderator said i had to do it.....and i refused. I don't mind because i did not made the stuff for me but for the users (completly free)........just because i hate that they ask money for crap a lot. i had like 35 Looks and they where downloaded 1000 times a piece they are all gone now.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
I got banned because i would not put in the credits of Tattoo asset (and yes it was a free item), some dude complaint under a newbie account so i did not take him serious but than the moderator said i had to do it.....and i refused. I don't mind because i did not made the stuff for me but for the users (completly free)........just because i hate that they ask money for crap a lot. i had like 35 Looks and they where downloaded 1000 times a piece they are all gone now.
Wow, that's terrible. I really liked your looks. I had a similar issue at the Nexus where I modified a look someone had made and turned it into a follower, they hadn't logged on for years but I did my best to contact them and ask for permission. Still because I didn't have permission it was yanked.

D

Deleted member 1812087

The thing is that I make my looks for every one to use without any restrictions……and than the complain about not giving credit. I don’t see why that could be important if you make stuff for free, and VaM them self should be glad that there are ppl that make quality looks and not the crap a lot make.

but it’s the way it is, I will find my way around it.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
The thing is that I make my looks for every one to use without any restrictions……and than the complain about not giving credit. I don’t see why that could be important if you make stuff for free, and VaM them self should be glad that there are ppl that make quality looks and not the crap a lot make.

but it’s the way it is, I will find my way around it.
What happen, omg. You got banned, bro. Just cant believe that:(. You are aking free good stuff and then got banned. it's terrible. i just feel sorry to hear that . It sucks :(

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Is there any way, easy in-game morph slider or external plugin, that can make a female model's pussy and asshole more "blackhole" like? :LUL:
When I increase the dong size of the male model and the penetration happens, the dong after a few sec just pops out of the female character. It's very annoying.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Is there any way, easy in-game morph slider or external plugin, that can make a female model's pussy and asshole more "blackhole" like? :LUL:
When I increase the dong size of the male model and the penetration happens, the dong after a few sec just pops out of the female character. It's very annoying.
Hi, depends on the size disparity you are working with and if its a length or girth issue.

If its a girth issue, Bulger plugin might get it.

There are some morphs IIRC with the word 'inside' in the name. And another called Genitals Extreme Expansion. Not sure if they are vanilla or not.

If it's a length issue, you might consider using the plugin from this post, and triggering the penis tip collision off once it is inside the receiver.

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-5956253

You can also overcome girth issues by reducing the penis collision slightly, dropping it to 0.9 or 0.8 works without affecting the physics morphs too much.

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
Hey, i tried 2-3 different free scene i just downloaded on the vam hub, but each of them doesn't work, i even updated vam to 1.20. Like for the scene "erica's touch" i dl every dependecies but when i start the scene the women model collapse on herself so she doesn't move while the guy body follow his patern, any idea why it doesn't work ? ( no problem with the default scene btw )

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Hey, i tried 2-3 different free scene i just downloaded on the vam hub, but each of them doesn't work, i even updated vam to 1.20. Like for the scene "erica's touch" i dl every dependecies but when i start the scene the women model collapse on herself so she doesn't move while the guy body follow his patern, any idea why it doesn't work ? ( no problem with the default scene btw )
Hi, don't have that scene, but if your just stating VAM and are having problems with all scenes, my first suspect would be that you don't have user plugins enabled.

1624100991389.png

If that isn't it, can you post a screen of what you mean by "model collapse on herself"

Reactions: rapideh
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes