4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Provided you're not using the free demo, you don't need VR, and I'm not sure if you ever have.
Nah, I wouldn't be interested in the demo - only the game itself.
I asked because there seems to be mixed messages about it being yes/no.. so thought I'd ask once'n'for all.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Nah, I wouldn't be interested in the demo - only the game itself.
I asked because there seems to be mixed messages about it being yes/no.. so thought I'd ask once'n'for all.
It's been available without VR for a few years now. The GUI still is as clunky as it gets, despite some massive improvements. It's good enough to do some basic amendment and poses through m&s.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Is this the right thread from VaM help. I'm trying to install Daemon Girl, but get stuck at part 2 of the tutorial.

Here's a ss of how part 1 went, which shows I did it correctly (I hope). Only issue I see is that I don't see the saved appearances anywhere. Though I was asked (popup in VaM) to click head of person (1-3) each time to save. The log said it saved; but to where.

Part 2 of tut, wants me to use the appearances.

PART 2: SUBSEQUENT LOADS
1. Add Blazedust's CUAManager plugin as a Scene Plugin.
2. Load Appearance Preset, shown here. IF YOU FOLLOWED PART ONE, ALL LINKED ASSETS SHOULD LOAD AUTOMATICALLY!

As you can see by my ss, Blazedust CUAManager plugin is loaded. The left side multi-color panels show.
May be a simple step I'm missing, like how to load appearance preset. The images didn't show how to.

Thanks for any assistance.

*EDIT UPDATED images, SUCCESS (kinda) I blame the buggy script.

Last edited:

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Is it rocket science to update an older vam archive to new var format.

Would appreciate if someone could update this Elizabeth by rukk archive to new standard.

Sorry for being so green, just started VaM yesterday.

PS. Any guide for beginners to VaM around. The GUI is so small, anyway to increase scale so I can actually see what I'm doing)))))))))

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Is it rocket science to update an older vam archive to new var format.

Would appreciate if someone could update this Elizabeth by rukk archive to new standard.

Sorry for being so green, just started VaM yesterday.

PS. Any guide for beginners to VaM around. The GUI is so small, anyway to increase scale so I can actually see what I'm doing)))))))))
To rescale press the ... button on the bottom right of the HUD then change the scale and offset as required.

pguidf54dfgf54

May 16, 2021
This game is a pain in the ass, no logic on the folders system, some scenes are characters, some characters are scene, no clear menu, no REAL desktop mode allowing to work in 3d without VR. No way i'll ever pay for something like this or any pay model on it. When this shit will be simple and functionnal as an illusion game i'll pay more than 500 bucks a week for access and content, and i won't be alone.
You shouldn't be so complicated to make this shit work and add some stuff ...

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Ok, I think I give up. Can someone explain to me a simple way to make the 3 penis nodes act as a single rigid one?
I messed around with all the Comply and Physics Link options and sliders and the things still look like noodles when the size is big.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
I've released an update for my Dependency Viewer (v1.1)

As mentioned before this app will attempt to determine if any var files depend on a var file that the user selects. This is intended to allow a user to check to see if a var is depended on by other files prior to removing it.
  • Better support ignoring VAR files with issues without stopping processing.
  • Added a some metrics, including number of failed files and failed file names.
  • Fixed a bug where vars in the root directory were not scanned.
  • Added a page where the user can browse their installed vars and see their dependencies outside of VaM.
  • Fixed a bunch of spelling errors.
As usual source code is included, feel free to build yourself, scan for viruses or do whatever.

View attachment 1137370

Just hold off for a bit, I've found a bug.

All good now.

Get it here: Mega
I dont know why but it jut always disappear in the middle of the process. Could you explain me why?

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
I dont know why but it jut always disappear in the middle of the process. Could you explain me why?
The most common cause of crashes is a bad var file. There are a ton of exceptions to catch them though, I'm surpised it found something it couldn't deal with. Can you post the depviewer.log file?

Last edited:

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
I'm having an issue extracting the multipart files to my computer. Every time I try to extract them using winrar, it just gives me an error that reads: "VaM_199_Cleanzippart1.rar: Packed data checksum error in VaM_119_Clean.zip. The volume is corrupt." Does anyone know what I should do??

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
The most common cause of crashes is a bad var file. There are a ton of exceptions to catch them though, I'm surpised it found something it couldn't deal with. Can you post the depviewer.log file?

Could you check it for me plz. Thank you a lot

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes