4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Sorry if it was already asked, but: how can I make big insertions without the thing clipping back outside? I saw it's possible on videos like the ones from ClassSweeb and such, where sometimes the body deforms/bulge to adapt to the size of the thing, or it just vanishes into nothingness from the point of colision (which is also acceptable). But have no idea where to start (I'm betting it's some paid content like plugins or whatever...).

Also, I just started using this, less than a day messing around, so I attached a girl being meatslapped in the face because it didn't went inside her as another "sorry for my dumb question".

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Progress, at least on audio and animation aspects.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Sorry if it was already asked, but: how can I make big insertions without the thing clipping back outside? I saw it's possible on videos like the ones from ClassSweeb and such, where sometimes the body deforms/bulge to adapt to the size of the thing, or it just vanishes into nothingness from the point of colision (which is also acceptable). But have no idea where to start (I'm betting it's some paid content like plugins or whatever...).

Also, I just started using this, less than a day messing around, so I attached a girl being meatslapped in the face because it didn't went inside her as another "sorry for my dumb question".
Short answer, cheat.

Long answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Short answer, cheat.

Long answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As someone who's just 2 days into this program: damn that's a ton of work. Kinda sad there's no "automation" to make it happen like pretty much everything else in the program.

Question; how easy or otherwise difficult is it to play this without V.R or do you really need it?
I have no VR and it works quite well so far. Hope they don't turn it into a VR only bullshit in the future.

Reactions: Ale69

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
As someone who's just 2 days into this program: damn that's a ton of work. Kinda sad there's no "automation" to make it happen like pretty much everything else in the program.
Well, to be fair, you are trying to stuff a cock the size of a golf umbrella in her so you're going to butt up against some limitations :D It's not too bad once you get a bit practice and know the morphs that control it, same as all the foreskin anims Weeb does, all manual. Acidbubbles Timeline plugin also has some decent copy, paste, import, export functionality. Deffo check that one out.

Not sure if I can link Redit, I'll try in post, but there is a bulger plugin that will automatically do a degree of morphing, but it's far more subtle than the effect you are after.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

I have no VR and it works quite well so far. Hope they don't turn it into a VR only bullshit in the future.
Cooool. And how much storage space does it take up? At least for how much stuff you've personally got installed?

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Well, to be fair, you are trying to stuff a cock the size of a golf umbrella in her so you're going to butt up against some limitations :D It's not too bad once you get a bit practice and know the morphs that control it, same as all the foreskin anims Weeb does, all manual. Acidbubbles Timeline plugin also has some decent copy, paste, import, export functionality. Deffo check that one out.

Not sure if I can link Redit, I'll try in post, but there is a bulger plugin that will automatically do a degree of morphing, but it's far more subtle than the effect you are after.

I don't know why but absurdly huge insertions and that kind of thing turns me on. Being impossible in real life just makes it even more alluring to me, I don't know how to explain that.
I'm using the Acidbubbles Timeline Plugin, it's indeed way better than the stock animation tools. Took me like an hour or maybe a little more to make it work and understand it, at least the simple "put keyframe here, then here, and it'll tween" process. The stock tools seems, I don't know, convoluted and overly complex. Also really hard to control the movement recorded, there's no indicator or axis control, etc.
Must've been tailored 100% for VR and I'm just not smart enough to understand the problem is not the system, it's me using it the way it was not meant to be used.
Thanks for the Bulge Plugin link, I'll try it. The example gifs seem like it works flawlessly, for "standard sized" characters. Let's see what happens when one of my chars try it...
Cooool. And how much storage space does it take up? At least for how much stuff you've personally got installed?
Program folder is 19.2 GB big so far. I only have the WeebU futa chars (two of them, total of 800 MB or less maybe) and MacGruber Essentials from the VAM Hub. Maybe a couple other morphs and plugins, but they hardly contribute to size as most of them are less than 6 MB each.
But I'm not doing anything apart from animations so far, so I didn't need assets and such. The cock milking machine in the second video I posted, I made from scratch with the basic shapes that already come with the program. Downloading assets should make that folder size go up pretty fast I imagine.
Also, It's a nightmare to build anything inside the program, because there's no way to make the whole thing a single object when done, so making it and then aligning and such is just a really tedious one-by-one work.
There's also no way to select multiple objects and move them all at once and such, at least I didn't see how to do it, could be wrong.

Also, for the folder size part, the program seems to cache textures and such when running to load things faster, so the size keeps growing and growing the more things you load on any scene. You can thankfully disable it in the menu, and it shouldn't make a big difference if your PC is running with SSDs instead of mechanical drives. Can't say how much of a impact it is on HDDs though.

Reactions: Smithe

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
I don't know why but absurdly huge insertions and that kind of thing turns me on. Being impossible in real life just makes it even more alluring to me, I don't know how to explain that.

Also, It's a nightmare to build anything inside the program, because there's no way to make the whole thing a single object when done, so making it and then aligning and such is just a really tedious one-by-one work.
There's also no way to select multiple objects and move them all at once and such, at least I didn't see how to do it, could be wrong.
Not kink shaming, obviously, as I'm explaining how to do it and how it gets easier with practice. Never tried anything quite that extreme though. ;)

OK, making a single object out of shapes is actually super easy. Use the select parent atom (the top one, where you don't specify a part) , you don't even need to mess with the parenting checkboxes. Then to keep things tidy, deselect the allow possess grabs and hide the object. Rinse and repeat for all child objects.

The next problem you are going to hit is moving that object about, as the basic shapes always rotate around their centre point. So looking at your machine, you might want the tube to be able to rotate and tilt up and down as if its attached to the base pole. To do this you would parent everything to a new 'Empty' atom and use that as your hinge point. Oh and incase you hadn't realized, Timeline can be added to these shapes and used to move/rotate/scale and even modify the textures on them.

If you want a good example of linked atoms controlled by timeline check out space machine.

Apr 20, 2021
Just a bold rando question, does anyone know what happened to Easy Mate IV? Was it just never updated? Seems like the links are gone and the uploader vanished.

Reactions: Smithe

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Not kink shaming, obviously, as I'm explaining how to do it and how it gets easier with practice. Never tried anything quite that extreme though. ;)

OK, making a single object out of shapes is actually super easy. Use the select parent atom (the top one, where you don't specify a part) , you don't even need to mess with the parenting checkboxes. Then to keep things tidy, deselect the allow possess grabs and hide the object. Rinse and repeat for all child objects.

The next problem you are going to hit is moving that object about, as the basic shapes always rotate around their centre point. So looking at your machine, you might want the tube to be able to rotate and tilt up and down as if its attached to the base pole. To do this you would parent everything to a new 'Empty' atom and use that as your hinge point. Oh and incase you hadn't realized, Timeline can be added to these shapes and used to move/rotate/scale and even modify the textures on them.

If you want a good example of linked atoms controlled by timeline check out space machine.
So I tried the Bulge Plugin, it does work quite well, but indeed, was not able to make it go to the extreme as I wanted.

As for making objects, I linked all those in my "machine" togheter, that I already knew. So that they react and move togheter with the parent. The problem are the physics, because sometimes I want for parts to not move by external forces applied to them (as an example, the character thrusting violently against it, or a hand holding the bars moving in response to the body and making the bars "bend") but to still have collision, sometimes even I wish there was a way to enforce collision, so that other things without locked would be forced to warp/move/displace when faced with a "force collision boundaries" thing.
The "lock" state in the control tab pretty much does this (even works to some extent when trying to bruteforce large, hm... "things" inside person atoms too), but still the physics sometimes just explode everything mid-animation or randomly, and then the only way to reset everything back into their original positions is a reload. It's probably just a learning curve.

Also on the topic of physics, what would be a good frequency? Because I have quite a old weak non-hyperthreading quad core CPU and changing between options only changes the overall simulation time speed apparently. Which is also quite annoying since the animations seems to be directly linked in sync with the physics frequency, so you need to redo every animation if you ever change frequencies around (which do makes sense of course code-wise... but still, annoying user-wise).

Afran

Feb 4, 2018
It really is a totally different experience with VR though. If you have the means, I can highly recommend it.

I'm only using 320GB of my 2TB SSD at the moment...

ibewatchingfromafar

Jan 18, 2021
Do i need all 4 part files for this game? It seems like the game is running fine with the first "part one" extracted and parts 2-4 seem to have the exact same contents as part one, what is the need for them and if i do need them how do i put them together correctly?

Last edited:

research_account

Sep 27, 2020
Lol just came here for a key, wasn't expecting:
Sorry, but I am very bad about the blowjob for reasons of solidarity with the feminist movement.
or
One more thing, I'm puzzled by the texture (on the door jamb) ... Is that the painted bullet holes? I don’t understand what the point was to draw such details, the surroundings of a marginal’s dwelling?
Didn't know VR blowjobs are systemic oppressions of the patriarchy and that cracks in the wall of the "marginal's dwelling" (is he trying to say POC's?) are bullet holes.

Side note, can't wait for the 2.0 version to come out, I'm hoping textures and performance greatly improves. For some reason I've yet to see a semi-convincing yoga pant/leggings simulation in a VR adult game, anyone know any?

• Angry
Reactions: congru

PlayRich76

Oct 9, 2019
dumb question maybe but how do i get the pov possess camera to angle down past the maximum?

in a pov missioanry situation i can't keep aiming down beyond the axis limit without turning around which is disorienting
i still need help please if someone can,. thank you

Galin

May 5, 2017
I'm playing with reshade Superdepth anaglyph...
My problem is: the depth (Z-Position) of the user Interface is deeper than the mousepointer, this make it difficult to hit some point on the UI...
I remember some versions ago there was a slider for the UI depth and transparency, but I don't know where it was...

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes