4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
hello i need password for this zip.
Have you tried searching this forum for it?
  • it took me like 1-2 minutes to search for "vkstyle" and find two possible passwords
  • while searching for the password, I also could download all of the above (except the B9 one, which seems to be missing) without any password protection

Reactions: NIKKE_A
Sep 29, 2021
See here.

No (as in "there are no dumb questions"), and yes, you can replace characters in scenes. First load up the girl you want to load into another scene, and then save her look:

Then open any scene, click on the character you want to replace, and then load the just saved look (same image as above, just press "Load Look..." instead).
Thank you

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hello again.

Does anyone have this mod? could you guys send it to me? please?
What "mod" are you talking about? Sorry, I can't read any Japanese language, but from what I see on this website, it's just explaining every single "Breast Setting" that are already build in into VaM.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I'm sorry, i posted wrong link. this one
I'm still confused: if you click on the big, red "BOOTH" logo, you can clearly see that it's a free download:

1665682386161.png

You'll just need to create a "pixiv" account (which is also free) to be able to download it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
You'll just need to create a "pixiv" account (which is also free) to be able to download it.
Ah, haha its not like its labeled "download". interesting to see free stuff on booth, there maybe some other interesting stuff to find.

Additionally this is interesting. Give it to the japs to always give extra small detail where its needed.

more-bigger
Knew i forgot a mod at some point. Im getting errors with this, how do you install the cluster of files? they attempt to overwrite each other and i get errors in-game no matter how i install it.

Last edited:

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
OniEkohvius posted that he made this model on the NoOC discord

Does anybody have this?

shidy

Jul 19, 2020
Hi, can anyone help me with a CustomUnityAsset so that it collides with other objects in a scene?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hi, can anyone help me with a CustomUnityAsset so that it collides with other objects in a scene?
If this...

1665963129859.png

...doesn't work, then the CustomUnityAsset (CUA) might not have collision build in. Here's a workaround (only works for very simple CUAs) and a more general solution for all CUAs:
  • for very simple CUAs: add some basic "Shapes" (like a cube, sphere etc.), place them inside your CUA so their surface matches the CUA's surface you want other objects to collide with, and "parent" them with your CUA so they stick in place when you move the CUA. Then enable "Collision" for that shape and make it invisible.
  • if that doesn't suffice, or if you have a more complex CUA, you have to edit the actual mesh of the object, meaning:
    • you'll need to extract the mesh from the actual *.assetbundle file (or try to find the original, already extracted mesh)
    • open the mesh in a tool like Blender to edit it, then add collision to it
    • export the mesh again into VAM
The extract-edit-and-export steps are complicated, but I'd bet there are a couple of tutorials either on the Hub or on YT which might explain at least some of the steps.

// EDIT: Only just realized, I had a wrong screenshot attached. Fixed!

Last edited:
Reactions: shidy

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Knew i forgot a mod at some point. Im getting errors with this, how do you install the cluster of files? they attempt to overwrite each other and i get errors in-game no matter how i install it.
No seriously i cant seem to use the addon "more-bigger" i just get errors.
Cant find the sliders and attaching to a character just spews an error.
I swear i remember some sliders....

KingVoid

Mar 3, 2018
i can't seem to open VAM, I always end up in a black screen upon opening VAM, i've checked the task manager if the app is not responding but it isn't, idk how to fix it, send help.

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes