4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Hi. question. is there a way to move betwen character the breast preset (like dimension. physics. etc) without the whole body?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Hi. question. is there a way to move betwen character the breast preset (like dimension. physics. etc) without the whole body?
It is possible with some difficulty.

Shape/dimensions
In as simple terms as possible:
1. Remove (change to 0) all sliders of `breast character`, except the breasts.
2. Open [morph preset] and save `breast character` slider set.
3. Load `other character`(Appearance preset or scene)
4. Remove (change to 0) all `boob` sliders of `other character`
5. Open [morph preset], tick [use merge load] box and load `breast character`slider preset.

Physics
Simply save the 1681761782576.png of `boob character`and load it on `other character` (No merge)

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023

Shape/dimensions
5. Open [morph preset], tick [use merge load] box and load `breast character`slider preset.

Physics
Simply save the View attachment 2554151 of `boob character`and load it on `other character` (No merge)
uh i tried before withou the merge load. I give it a shot ty

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023

Shape/dimensions

Physics
Simply save the View attachment 2554151 of `boob character`and load it on `other character` (No merge)
ok so like.the brest are directly from the type of body. I got 0 slider for breast it self

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
this is what I have on. the 2nd.3rd page are normal staff on every atom. I dont see any breast sliders
Yes, this would not be possible to transfer the breasts alone.

But you can switch the face or body with these sliders.
These are the Shioro clown trio right?
Each has a head and body slider, you can interchange them as you like.

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023

yes is the clown one. the blue one has the best breast for potential scenes. but I want them on another char that is more slim

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023

you know some good embody scene creators that focus on vr or pov itself?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
you know some good embody scene creators that focus on vr or pov itself?
I just automatically add embody to the male using SceneNinja plugin and a plugin preset. To activate embody I created a button on UIAssist. It takes a little bit of effort to do this, but then you have zero effort afterwards.

I use only VR with embody, and my favorite scene creators are RYMG, Alpacalaps, XRWizard and some other random scenes

Reactions: Urosan

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Hi. another q
I just automatically add embody to the male using SceneNinja plugin and a plugin preset. To activate embody I created a button on UIAssist. It takes a little bit of effort to do this, but then you have zero effort afterwards.

I use only VR with embody, and my favorite scene creators are RYMG, Alpacalaps, XRWizard and some other random scenes
ty. can you tell how to add embody to any scene with that plugin?

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
Hi. Another question. how to make the hair use less resourse. a normal hair its making the game run 10-15 fps. taking it off I go directly to 40-60 fps. is there a way to make the any hair static so will not comsume that much of gpu/cpu?

Urosan

Jun 2, 2021
Hi. Another question. how to make the hair use less resourse. a normal hair its making the game run 10-15 fps. taking it off I go directly to 40-60 fps. is there a way to make the any hair static so will not comsume that much of gpu/cpu?
Try using this plugin:

Instructions on how to install it are on that page. The more FPS you want, the more systems it tones down/turns off.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
ty. can you tell how to add embody to any scene with that plugin?
1. Add embody to a person
2. Go to plugin presets tab and save it
3. Add sceneninja as a session plugin
4. Go to session plugins presets, save it, and set is as default
5. Go to session pulgins, go to advanced options in the scene ninja, and set the M1 plugin preset as the one you saved in step 2
6. To create a button with UIAssist it's a bit complicated and I don't remember the step by step. You will have to check the manual. Alternatively you can simply click on the male, go to plugins > embody > activate

Yes. Get the GivemeFPS plugin. Add it as a session plugin just like you did with sceneninja. Set the hair multipler and hair curve to ~15 and increase hair width a little bit. Try it out to balance the quality and performance to your preferences.

Last edited:

Ged3i07

Dec 8, 2019
Hi. Another question. how to make the hair use less resourse?
In your setting card driver try to lower the tessellation, by default the game seem to use x64, you can tweak this to find a best compromise between fps & quality for your taste

X64 Default
X64.jpg

X8
X8.jpg

X2
X2.jpg

There an other setting that some creators like to push a bit too much, in hair Physics (notice the fps in the corner):

Curve density 22
Curve density 22.jpg
Curve density 64
Curve density 64.jpg

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
So none of the keys works for me, some says 1.21 key works for 1.22 but it is not. I even tried with 1.21 version of the game in case it's works like that but still.. idk what's going on, anyone know why? is there even 1.22 key?

ub3rmaan

Dec 13, 2020
1682020841460.png
Your screenshot shows an error that access to the keys folder is denied. You may not have permissions to your install folder. Try reinstalling the game, checking the folder permissions, or moving it to the C drive if it is on an external disk.

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
View attachment 2561099
Your screenshot shows an error that access to the keys folder is denied. You may not have permissions to your install folder. Try reinstalling the game, checking the folder permissions, or moving it to the C drive if it is on an external disk.
Appreciate for the help! but solve it by installing the v1.19 version from another site and add the 1.19 key then update to latest version, that way v1.21 key works.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Appreciate for the help! but solve it by installing the v1.19 version from another site and add the 1.19 key then update to latest version, that way v1.21 key works.
I've just downloaded a fresh copy of 1.22.x and entered the 1.21 key -- works perfectly fine. And as ubermaan already pointed out, your screenshot clearly shows why you couldn't add a key to your previous installation: "Access to the path 'Keys/1.21' is denied".

Here's a quote from MeshedVR on "How to install VaM":

IMPORTANT: choose a folder that is not admin-rights protected. For example, don't try to install to Program Files directory as that is admin-protected. VaM needs to be able to write files to the directory you install it in.

You failed to do so, and that's why they key didn't seem to work.

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan
4.70 star(s) 17 Votes