3.90 star(s) 37 Votes
May 25, 2022
U need to go to the contract configuration and select the "Vampire" option. I don't remember the menus by heart tho, it was not Kinks, but the other one, where you modify the behavior of your succubus.
would you know how to trigger the footjob animation? I remember it existing in versions prior but on my recent playthroughs she only had the HJ one. I was playing "leave the session type and duration to her decision"

Sep 3, 2023
Here is a link to V0.36R2 if you want to give it a try. I didn't keep the downloads if older versions unfortunately but maybe I should find them for safe keeping. Anyways the mega link.

Mega

And version 0.34

Mega
I didn't realize how bad it had gotten. The performance in 0.36 is much better, menus are easier to use, setup is simpler, and the game flows better without the clunky "pleasure levels" system. Even the spin the wheel event has been changed for the worse since this version.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I didn't realize how bad it had gotten. The performance in 0.36 is much better, menus are easier to use, setup is simpler, and the game flows better without the clunky "pleasure levels" system. Even the spin the wheel event has been changed for the worse since this version.
To be fair, the no outfit change and light fog options were really good spin the wheel changes. Really small changes but they made a world of difference. It was really annoying whenever the succubus changed into a sack or black screened you.

S1m0n_Senpai

Feb 22, 2018
After a year of ban from their server and I see this lol

I'm glad I removed the pledge waaaay before this shitstorm ever happened... second bad is the community imo (got banned pretty much because I said something that angered some LGBT guy)

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes