• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes
May 25, 2022
U need to go to the contract configuration and select the "Vampire" option. I don't remember the menus by heart tho, it was not Kinks, but the other one, where you modify the behavior of your succubus.
would you know how to trigger the footjob animation? I remember it existing in versions prior but on my recent playthroughs she only had the HJ one. I was playing "leave the session type and duration to her decision"

Sep 3, 2023
Here is a link to V0.36R2 if you want to give it a try. I didn't keep the downloads if older versions unfortunately but maybe I should find them for safe keeping. Anyways the mega link.

Mega

And version 0.34

Mega
I didn't realize how bad it had gotten. The performance in 0.36 is much better, menus are easier to use, setup is simpler, and the game flows better without the clunky "pleasure levels" system. Even the spin the wheel event has been changed for the worse since this version.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I didn't realize how bad it had gotten. The performance in 0.36 is much better, menus are easier to use, setup is simpler, and the game flows better without the clunky "pleasure levels" system. Even the spin the wheel event has been changed for the worse since this version.
To be fair, the no outfit change and light fog options were really good spin the wheel changes. Really small changes but they made a world of difference. It was really annoying whenever the succubus changed into a sack or black screened you.

Reactions: T0RQU3 J0N3Z

S1m0n_Senpai

Feb 22, 2018
After a year of ban from their server and I see this lol

I'm glad I removed the pledge waaaay before this shitstorm ever happened... second bad is the community imo (got banned pretty much because I said something that angered some LGBT guy)

• Haha
Reactions: Trippergore

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Does someone know the cheat passcode now? I haven't played this game for a long time so I forgot what the passcode is
If you mean the passcode reset, I think it was 8008135? You can find it in the faq (just google the game's name) if I am misremembering.

Shuilky73

Jun 2, 2022
***I forgot my passcode!***
Enter “8008135” on the passcode screen to reset it.

**__Cheat Codes__**
*Entered on the passcode screen.*
```
77342 = Holidays
77353 = Valentine's
77323 = April Fools
```
Thanks, this is what I was looking for

Shuilky73

Jun 2, 2022
Does someone know the cheat passcode now? I haven't played this game for a long time so I forgot what the passcode is
Are cheat codes different from special passcodes?

does anyone know what the special passcode is? for the unlimited favor and devotion ?

Skippero_

Jul 22, 2020

does anyone know what the special passcode is? for the unlimited favor and devotion ?
I do have the code to enable cheats its 7177135 but i do not know the keybind to open the debug menu.

As an alternative i took a look at the code and wrote a simple C# script to run via and .

The script basicly sets the cost for favor requests to -69 which in turn also increases your favor each time you requests something. (there are situations where you consume favor inside of the session)

I did not find a way to directly change the saved favor amount but i also wont invest more time into this.

Maybe someone can use this script for themself or figure out how to open the debug menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Code:
using System;
using System.Timers;
using UnityEngine;
using HutongGames.PlayMaker;

public static class FavorGenerator
{
    public static void Main()
    {
        System.Timers.Timer timer = new System.Timers.Timer();
        timer.Elapsed += new ElapsedEventHandler(OnTimedEvent);
        timer.Interval = 1000;
        timer.Enabled = true;
    }

private static void OnTimedEvent(object source, ElapsedEventArgs e)
    {
        var requestsManager = GameObject.Find("RequestsManager");
        if (requestsManager)
        {
            var playMaker = requestsManager.GetComponent<PlayMakerFSM>();
            var favorCost = playMaker.Fsm.Variables.FindFsmFloat("CurrentCost");
            favorCost.Value = -69; //to increase favor for things not related to requests
        }
    }
}

Reactions: J57Banger

nekim

Sep 16, 2017

I do have the code to enable cheats its 7177135 but i do not know the keybind to open the debug menu.

As an alternative i took a look at the code and wrote a simple C# script to run via and .

The script basicly sets the cost for favor requests to -69 which in turn also increases your favor each time you requests something. (there are situations where you consume favor inside of the session)

I did not find a way to directly change the saved favor amount but i also wont invest more time into this.

Maybe someone can use this script for themself or figure out how to open the debug menu.

Code:
using System;
using System.Timers;
using UnityEngine;
using HutongGames.PlayMaker;

public static class FavorGenerator
{
    public static void Main()
    {
        System.Timers.Timer timer = new System.Timers.Timer();
        timer.Elapsed += new ElapsedEventHandler(OnTimedEvent);
        timer.Interval = 1000;
        timer.Enabled = true;
    }

private static void OnTimedEvent(object source, ElapsedEventArgs e)
    {
        var requestsManager = GameObject.Find("RequestsManager");
        if (requestsManager)
        {
            var playMaker = requestsManager.GetComponent<PlayMakerFSM>();
            var favorCost = playMaker.Fsm.Variables.FindFsmFloat("CurrentCost");
            favorCost.Value = -69; //to increase favor for things not related to requests
        }
    }
}
From discord:

The passcode will add toggles to enable them in the systems tab. (contract terms > systems > scroll to the bottom)
Enter 7177135 first (and after your code ofc)
After entering code go to contract terms > systems> scroll to the bottom and choose.

1714728882348.png

Cheats menu (during session) (click the wheel)

Last edited:
May 25, 2022
Ok I need some advice if anyone can give me please:

Played the game multiple times (last time even activated cheats), the succubus won't play with me, she just keeps telling me to get to the edge with no animations. I was hoping to see animations such as when she does HJ, FJ, BJ (vampire), cbt, smother etc. I wanted to see them all but for some reason she won't play with the player. Does anyone have any advice? I have messed around with the kink settings so many times, disabling some enabling some, enabling all even and things don't change, best I got was HJ and ball slapping at some point.

Has anyone had this issue and knows how to watch the animations? Thanks in advance :):coffee:

Last edited:

Faffo123

Jul 17, 2020
I installed the game I think a long time ago with an old version. I decided to reinstall it but unfortunately I don't remember the password and obviously it won't let me change it, I think because somewhere in the files on the hard disk there are still the old "saves", is there a way to look for and remove them? (Of course I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game)

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
I installed the game I think a long time ago with an old version. I decided to reinstall it but unfortunately I don't remember the password and obviously it won't let me change it, I think because somewhere in the files on the hard disk there are still the old "saves", is there a way to look for and remove them? (Of course I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game)
C:\users\<username>\appdata\localwow\succudev\

something similar to that (don't have windows to get the exact path for you)

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
See #2189

May 25, 2022
Someone posted this before, hope it helps!

***I forgot my passcode!***
Enter “8008135” on the passcode screen to reset it.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes