3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

Bhurk

Jun 10, 2020
Gotta question how many 12 year olds you've seen, buddy! Jokes aside, I do agree she looks a little young, but sadly it's out of my control for my abilities right now. As someone said earlier in the thread, it's a Vroid model, and there's only so much I can do without causing more pretty big clipping issues or severely limiting the amount of animations/clothes in the game.

Contract is just there for some flavor, really. I agree it'd be much cooler if it was in-game, but the amount of time it would take to get that looking good/functioning well isn't worth the 1 time you'll see it in total.

For long term consequences like app lockouts, this'll be added/involved in the chastity feature.
Noo, dont change the model, its perfect.

Nookies32

Sep 12, 2019
Hey! Dev here, really not a fan of my game being given out for free since I'm just a solo dev and it's my primary income, but I guess I can't be too mad about a symptom of success.

Appreciate all feedback btw folks, discord's open to all and so are my discord DMs.
I can see why you would feel that way. I can only speak for myself, but 5 dollars for me is a bit much to throw on patreon which I don't really know. JOI experience is pretty high tier and I can really see how you can expand it in many ways. I also went through your plans for the future and it does look like something I would be willing to support. If lowest tier was 3$ with access to game and no vote privilage I would probably support it right now. As of now, this is wait and see how often you update and how much content is in each update. I can't say how many people are the same as me.

As for the current content. For the stage game is it looks good. I am a bit surprised that both denial and ruined orgasms are just punishments endings. I know it might be a bit closer to chastity stuff, but it would be very interesting to have Succu-chan deny player even if she is in a good mood. Leave it to the chance pretty much, plenty of JOI games do it and since you work on the toggle system it would be neat option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

falseidentity

Dec 3, 2018
Hey dev, the game is really fucking good. First titty game to give me a decent workout. Never thought I'd say that.
Please don't abandon this project.
IMO it's already worth more than most paid apps on the various android markets.

• Red Heart

Nookies32

Sep 12, 2019
I've had requests for that denial thing - My current thoughts on implementation are adding 2 toggles:

1. Fully random ending (success doesn't affect what kind of ending you get)
1. Guaranteed punishment endings
I think setting "chance to cum" with options never/low/medium/high/always/random is like the easiest implementation since it boils down to rigging ending type to variable.

The whole thing boils down to orgasm control. Taunting and teasing pretty much. Rigging it to setting was what FapQueen did I think. Expansion of this can be found in a lot of webteases on milanova or in TeaseAi which was just base app to run user driven mod-like content. Those were ambitious usually but often unfinished and janky. In general I would advice against ambitious ventures until you are very much happy with the base ideas. A lot of the patreons and developers in general are destroyed by feature creep. I think you will do something with this with chastity content so I think I will be content either way.

Jun 11, 2020
there's an issue with the mobile version foe this (android) where it would basically crash after giving instructions and you'd be left with a blank screen and succu-chan is just standing there not doing anything... And even if you waited the whole duration you chose it doesnt end

sirah

Oct 23, 2017
Hey, gave this a try and it's fantastic conceptually. As with others, I'd buy it outright but can't justify the Patreon spend. Some other Patreons have offered a system like giving a game key on release to anyone who's spent >$x even if they aren't patrons the whole time, which I have supported as a way to pay pre-release and try the current state of development at the same time.

Love the shifting animations and outfits, and the arousal animations. Would be keen for more bondage content, but of course your patrons will have more valued input :)

Nookies32

Sep 12, 2019
I don't like the idea of making ''chance to cum'' options a core feature (like those other games) because the game is focused around pleasing/displeasing the AI, and that's what should be the focus. I think it wouldn't be amazing to just have arbitrary percentages deciding it. The toggle for full random/always punishment are actually useful for other kinds of non-denial endings too, and are more of a concession for those that REALLY want it.
Fair point. I was mainly looking at the raw implementatio side and simplicity of it, but you argument from direction point of view is solid. I went through discord and noticed quite awesome suggestion with countdown endings and what someone described as countdown denial. So in general mean and more cruel version of normal denial which looking at discord quite a few people like. Comming from that and taking what you said into account, you can look at this from the perspective of how "mean" AI is towards you. Is it more lenient with punishments, reacts extremely when declined, more often has more cruel mood etc. In essence personalities that would cater a bit more towards what some users prefer from this experience.

That proposition though is much bigger in scope, just a thought though.

No worries there, I've had my fair share of failed overscoped projects, and I've made sure to only put things on the roadmap that I feel are 100% possible within a reasonable amount of time. Anything else goes into ''tentative''.
Sounds very comforting, failure is best teacher. Although feature creep is something that even best pros in the industry fall victim of. Good to hear

fizz

Dec 27, 2017
Wow. For a long time I was looking for something exactly like this and it didn't exist.
I made do with fap roullettes and the like, but they never quite hit the spot.
It got to a point where I was outlining a project to program something kinda like this myself, but never really got there. (It had more of an adventure type non-con theme, but this is even better in the long run.)
Now I find this by accident. Marvellous! Thank you so much!

Some quick notes after playing with it for a bit.

Kinks:
It's a bit unclear if "oral" includes cunnilingus/face sitting (in combination with SleeveToys), if so I'd separate it, if not that would be a nice addition.

Accessories:
I'm missing arm/leg cuffs and leashes.
Also blindfolds(!) when the voice work is in.

I had a lot of other things written down, but after checking it's pretty much all covered in the Trello already. Amazing!

Altria

Sep 19, 2018
I would love to see some kind of "punishment sessions" or toggle to enable punishments when she is happy. Now I have to manipulate her to be angry but she ends sessions early.

• Red Heart

A Real Cat

Jul 1, 2017
I would love to see some kind of "punishment sessions" or toggle to enable punishments when she is happy. Now I have to manipulate her to be angry but she ends sessions early.
You might get a punishment ending if she feels sadistic at the beginning of the session, happened once to me.

marut

Mar 20, 2020
She is just standing there and looking at me without no commands. When I leave she is just pissed.

Reactions: Ullubu

marut

Mar 20, 2020
As stated earlier in the thread that is an old bug with Silent Mode. You can choose Home Alone mode or check out the official releases where it's been fixed.
Thanks! Great game but do you plan on changing or improving the characters model?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes