3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
This game is pretty neat! I just believe it needs some customization options for her.

She needs to fit the player tastes if he have to masturbate to her for 20-30 minutes non stop!
I mean, she's pretty hot as she is, but just being able to select here physique, breasts, height (maybe cock lenght in futa mode!) etc could go a long way in a game like this!

In any case, love the concept and will keep an eye on it!

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
Where does the game save persistent data on windows ? I want to do a clean reinstall since i lost password but persistent data isn't in the game folder

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I'm saving with unity playerprefs atm. This'll change at some point, since it's a bit annoying to delete (and playing around in the registry isn't a good idea if you don't know what you're doing), but for now:

You can also use the code ''8008135'' on the passcode screen to reset it at any time, and this won't affect your save data.
BOOBIES!!

Reactions: SuccuDev

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
0.04(Stable)

breakdown of what's new (Full patch notes below):

• Non-Dialogue Voice Acting added (Succu-chan is now voiced by )
  • Chastity support with several difficulty levels
  • 12 new toggles, 40+ new tasks.
  • New animations, expressions, clothing.
  • As usual, bugfixes and general refinements.
This was intended to be a smaller update, but I think it turned out to have a pretty huge impact on the game. I'll now begin work on 0.05, which will include a feature that should resolve a commonly mentioned issue with the game, modifier tasks. See roadmap for more info.
Systems:

• Added voice acting (+Reworked some expressions/timings to fit voice acting a bit more)
  • Added chastity support (Selected in ''Special'')
  • Sad mood (Succu-chan now gets sad if you keep her angry for too long)
Content:

• Added ''Other'' toggles: Random Endings, Forced Punishment Endings, Masochist Mode, Limited Edging, Hidden Mood, Polyamory
  • Added ''Kink'' toggles: Censor, Drool, Recording
  • Added ''Accessory'' toggles: Figging, Whipped Cream, Syrup, Anal Beads
  • Added 30+ more tasks.
  • Added 12+ more post-session tasks.
  • Succu-chan now has different expressions and voice tones depending on if she's refusing mercy on a punishment or a reward.
  • Added 4 new sets of clothing
Graphics/Audio :

• Improvements to post-processing performance.
Animation/Scenes:

• Added new outro animation.
  • Added new animation to timed tasks.
Bugfixes:

• Post-session tasks should no longer involve cumming when you have either type of denial turned on
  • Fixed a bug causing unintentional large happiness changes
  • Fixed a bug with player arousal/endurance when asking for mercy
  • Fixed a bug causing sadistic mode to unlock more punishments than intended.
  • Succu-chan no longer tilts her head when motioning ''no''
  • Fixed timed text spoiling the surprise
  • Reintroduced the look changes during rhythm event
  • Various other minor bugfixes and adjustments.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Some of the toggles I'm wondering - Always denial or always ruin, I kinda would want it to be random not "always" but would like the option available? Does that make sense? Good game tho!

• Red Heart

Gombol

Apr 30, 2017
Gotta question how many 12 year olds you've seen, buddy! Jokes aside, I do agree she looks a little young, but sadly it's out of my control for my abilities right now. As someone said earlier in the thread, it's a Vroid model, and there's only so much I can do without causing more pretty big clipping issues or severely limiting the amount of animations/clothes in the game.

Contract is just there for some flavor, really. I agree it'd be much cooler if it was in-game, but the amount of time it would take to get that looking good/functioning well isn't worth the 1 time you'll see it in total.

For long term consequences like app lockouts, this'll be added/involved in the chastity feature.
Give options. I like this one honestly. *shrug* She doesn't look 12. Just smoll.

• Red Heart

Ullubu

Jan 13, 2019
As stated earlier in the thread that is an old bug with Silent Mode. You can choose Home Alone mode or check out the official releases where it's been fixed.
No it's not, I use the newest version 0.04 and Home Alone mode and get stuck with succuchan doing nothing.

catetocu

Nov 17, 2017
I'd suggest a even shorter mode, like 5-10 minutes, mainly because I want to see the various endings, or maybe an option to skip through certain task/reduce the amount of stroking task.

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
A little customization to our succubus would be nice before the contract signing (skin/hair/eye colors, hairstyle, bodystyle (thicc, thin, tall, short, muscled, milf, etc), breast size, personality inclination, etc), though I can see people wanting more focus on actual content first. (And possibly file size concerns.)

Would be nice to have more foot content than staring down at the tops. Usually soles or toes are what people are looking for in this with a position where she'd be sitting. May require some toe rigging down the line.

Futa has some additional options it could take with oral, pegging, and worshiping, though it does say it's in "beta" atm. I'm sure some will want options of balls/no balls and vag/no vag for this too depending on how much you want to cater to. Personally, her red light green light mode has her a bit too head on- a slight angle of her position to see more, or more hip swivels to tease the viewer with what she's sporting would do wonders to spice it up a little more.

Censor options could include black bar mode over blur, levels of censorship (how much gets blurred), and types of censorship for certain body parts. The main type would likely be 'sissy' mode which hides the tits/vag, but not cock, while some might be into no belly button, no hands, legs, armpits, feet, etc.

Windowed mode on PC would be nice, esp if she wants you to do something like play a game or watch something by minimizing to just her screen without the black sides and putting it off to the side. However, full screen mode does demand more of your attention on her.

Most reward endings seem to have her leaning over a chair and looking away. While not terrible, a better angle at her butt, her looking over her shoulder, or just different positions with her watching you/looking down at you could be nice.

Closer hypnosis could be a more direct/intimidating version with her cupping your chin and staring face to face with her eyes taking up most of the screen.

Heels, standing oral, leash tugs for collars, face sitting, requiring and giving pronouns (mistress, pet, etc) are all some other ideas off the top of my head.

Can't wait to see where this goes. It's very similar to Femdom Waifu, but I think this has way more room for opportunity.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes