3.90 star(s) 37 Votes

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
I've seen a request, which was probably under degradation, that says to "squeeze your balls", even though the CBT was off. I feel degradation, in general, should stick to mind-related activities, such as forming certain habits or repeating certain words, and such, or about body language/positioning. Although maybe I'm wrong about that order coming from there. On another note, I'd love to eventually see some toggle with tasks for girls rather than guys. If that's not in your plans, that's understandable. I really enjoy how the game is structured, written, and feels. It really does feel very "virtual waifu". Hahaha. Very good job so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
Jun 17, 2020
I had a bug where succu-chan rewarded me with hypnosis, while doing loose stroking. After she said enough the instructuion disappeared and succu-chan kept hypnotising me. (In silent mode)

marut

Mar 20, 2020
The model is kinda buggy while she sits and lays with her ass up. I am using 0.04

jyreneko

Jul 5, 2020
The girl is pretty and it's a pretty good game. I enjoyed it a lot
If 0.05 lets us choose how often each toggle appears that will make it even better

btw: It doesn't seem like chastity does anything, she still gives out lots of stroking tasks and generally other tasks that need you to be out of chastity. I enabled it because I wanted a game focused on anal tasks and humiliation in general, and because I like being in chastity
You might wanna look into that. ^^

• Red Heart

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
This isn't how chastity works currently (devices are not implemented). Sessions while in chastity are effectively teasing/edging sessions, but she doesn't let you orgasm.

0.05 will add support for chastity devices, along with a random chance for chastity sessions to keep you locked up (disabling stroking tasks etc). There'll also be a toggle to make her always keep you locked up while in chastity.

This isn't a 0.05 feature no, it's a pretty big one and planned for the longer term future as it'll take a lot of UI redesign/coding rework to get done. Definitely something I want to get done, but content variety is taking priority for now.
will there be an animation for chastity? like "IF" she decided to put u into chastity at the end. it would be cool if that can be added

jyreneko

Jul 5, 2020
0.05 will add support for chastity devices, along with a random chance for chastity sessions to keep you locked up (disabling stroking tasks etc). There'll also be a toggle to make her always keep you locked up while in chastity.

This isn't a 0.05 feature no, it's a pretty big one and planned for the longer term future as it'll take a lot of UI redesign/coding rework to get done. Definitely something I want to get done, but content variety is taking priority for now.
Wow, that's very good to know!! And even if its for the long term future I'm glad that feature is in your plans
v 0.05 is definitely looking promising! :D

• Red Heart

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
So im confused, which version is the public version that isnt the *pre-released* version? Seems to be just that in terms of public up to date.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes