3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
I know there are a few of us out there with them and I thought id ask seeing as you put in both the sybian and fucking machine.
Any chance of adding a milking machine that guys can buy? Most people wont admit to owning one but that + this would be an instant sub from me, I really love it so far and have renamed a few items but its just not quite the same.
If you ever do decide to try and add that (it would be pretty simple) and want to know a little bit more about it or how she could direct its use, feel free to inbox me.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I know there are a few of us out there with them and I thought id ask seeing as you put in both the sybian and fucking machine.
Any chance of adding a milking machine that guys can buy? Most people wont admit to owning one but that + this would be an instant sub from me, I really love it so far and have renamed a few items but its just not quite the same.
If you ever do decide to try and add that (it would be pretty simple) and want to know a little bit more about it or how she could direct its use, feel free to inbox me.
And I would like to suggest yet two more things - handcuff support (the most basic one, just a toggle, I don't understand why there is no outcry over this), and a prostate orgasm ending slider/toggle.

Jun 17, 2020
I would love if there was some kind of preview function, for the visual settings of the succubus. I did multiple sessions with my succubus looking strange, because I wanted to check what some settings do and how the changes look like. Maybe you could make the purple succubus image rotate and the changed parts glow. Don't know how easy / difficult it would be to change that though...

pauk123

Aug 4, 2018
Guys, there are hundreds of projects where the developer does what his patrons ask for, why do you need another one like that? It's great that a person who received really huge money did not abandon their principles and continued to create the game that he wants, and not an endless sucker of money. SuccuDev you are doing a cool thing, you are really in the right direction and I'm just glad I stumbled upon your project. Thank you, do what you do!

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
I've set the endings to only be ruined orgasms, and during the rythm mode she just ends the session after telling you to ruin it.
No countdown, no ejaculation animation, no teasing, nothing...she just abruptly ends the session with the simple phrase "ruin it" and an ok button.
Wasn't there supposed to be a countdown at the end? or something? any chance this stuff will get implemented?

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
I've set the endings to only be ruined orgasms, and during the rythm mode she just ends the session after telling you to ruin it.
No countdown, no ejaculation animation, no teasing, nothing...she just abruptly ends the session with the simple phrase "ruin it" and an ok button.
Wasn't there supposed to be a countdown at the end? or something? any chance this stuff will get implemented?
There are countdown endings, but they are separate from rhythm endings, as I understand it.

Nooobies22

Sep 15, 2021
lol everytime succudev responds in this thread, i like them more. i much prefer people who make the game they want and make it with the intention of how they want it to be played. usually ends up with a better product
Since there is another person who missed the point I was making (forgot the password to the earlier account) I will be very blunt in what I was talking about.

SuccuDev is very hostile in how he talks to people who provide him with feedback he doesn't like. Strong vision and belief in your direction is great, but in his case this often is more abusive than it is called for.
Issue with that is that creating hostile envirnoment will drive out people who just... don't want to bother with this. You have positive feedback loop here since the only people who will still provide feedback are the ones that either agree with his vision 100% or don't mind the "bluntness". Being in echo chamber is not the end of the world, but it has its problems. With good work ethic you can mitigate it (which I think SuccuDev has) but it still a risk.

As mentioned before this doesn't mean that he can't be annoyed by some repeated feedback or he can't decide to simply not do any action based on specific feedback from specific source. If I make a product for Fortnite kids, then feedback of 80 year old grandma will not really impact my decision making much. You can just move on from it though, you don't need to attack.

Succudev said that he wants to describe his thought process which is awesome thing and between his emotional reaction to situation he did provide interesting information.. Why emotions though? You can disagree with someone and explain your stance without reducing it to being mean. If you want to provide interesting information for everyone... then talk to everyone, don't singleout someone, don't attack them, approach it as a teacher who got silly question from student. Usually that question is great way to inform everyone in class about something.
Succudev himself said that he goes out of his way to scare people away. In general he is mean when he responds.He would say right now that I am princess and softskinned by pointing it out... but I am old 4channer I don't mind being mean depending on the context. For me it just hints as who SuccuDev is as person, but you know... He is not my friend and I don't know him enough to really judge, so I don't care. I will provide feedback though (because of what I said earlier about echo chambers) and feedback is not expectation of change. Feedback is information, resource that receiver takes and uses it in the process of decision making.

I honestly believe that if he took a step back from his emotions while still being as active in community as he is. Provide same information as he does just in a more polite way. I think he would with time get better and better feedback which might in time create a better product which would be benefit for me. I like good products, but this all it is. Just my belief and I am not decision maker here.

• Angry
Reactions: madmax20 and wboiko

Nooobies22

Sep 15, 2021
NEVERENDING
It is funny, because you really didn't have to respond to my post. If I ignore 4chan princess and focus on the rest... Yeah I get where you are comming from. Trying to develop while also being pretty much community manager and person who aggregate feedback of that volume would put a strain on anyone. Hope you will find perfect balance and solution for it. All points were made so we can finally close this neverending story.

Cheers,
Princess out

Last edited:

tehqu1

Oct 13, 2018
lol everytime succudev responds in this thread, i like them more. i much prefer people who make the game they want and make it with the intention of how they want it to be played. usually ends up with a better product
A thousand likes in agreement. Succudev has made a nice game, and keeps making it better in a consistent direction. It cannot be everything to everyone. Most great commercial games aren't the result of constant community feedback but the vision of a small devteam refined over time. Not that EA models can't work either, but it must not be easy...

Doko56

Oct 18, 2018
Aight ngl if i knew giving my two cents would start a huge goddamn argument i would have shut the hell up. I've made it quite clear that i was just typing out some worries and that i was not a game dev, thus only offering opinions, which no one has to agree with (as that would ruin the point of an O P I N I O N), and that we're lucky to begin with that the dev is bothering with us when this is literally a piracy site, please do not gloss over the parts of my post that aren't relevant to your own complaints if you're gonna start a shitstorm over it.

I do not find the way Succudev responded to my post to be rude or shit like that (even if it was brutally honest), so if the peanut gallery could kindly stop speaking on my behalf, it would be much appreciated.

We literally steal his shit, if you all think he's gonna go "yes boss..." to every bit of feedback provided in here you're expecting quite a lot and might be just a little delusional.

Nooobies22

Sep 15, 2021
I was hoping that would be it since I said everything I wanted in my last long post and even SuccuDev agreed that we both explained our stances and there is not much to say more.

so if the peanut gallery could kindly stop speaking on my behalf, it would be much appreciated
I thought I was clear, but I will repeat it... What I said was my feedback and my opinion. The fact that your post triggered whole conversation doesn't mean it was the source nor the main topic. I was not talking on your behalf nor did I argue that SuccuDev should be "Yes Boss"ing and if you felt like it, then I should have made my stance clearer.

Now this whole thing becomes more meta and drifts away to offtopic land. I think this chapter can be closed and I hope everyone agrees here. Let's talk about game

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
When are you going to bring us(the poor people) the new vertion(0.20), obviosly if you have that planned ;)
Greetings fellas, I'm here to post the links for the latest update, all the credits belong to lanuda, many thanks for sharing it with us mate, appreciate the generous act.

Android Version:
Mega

PC Version:
Mega

Have a great day!
The new version is 0.21 and it has already been posted. C'mon guys it's literally on the last page. If you're not paying at least show some effort please...

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Alright, here is the link to VS v.0.21 R3 (September 2021). It's a bug fix version, it didn't even interrupt my chastity sentence.
mega nz/file/5x8H0SgT#i-G_XpZOKoUA4I3cy8jubvlZHSGzvdO2AChidkG-mBc

And regarding the rap battle above - I'm quite amused. I respect SuccuDev for having the Hellene-esque drive to philosophise, but I fear the cloud of doom weighing above his head, like a curse of Moringotto.

But upon all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair. Wherever they go, evil shall arise. Whenever they speak, their words shall bring ill counsel. Whatsoever they do shall turn against them. They shall die without hope, cursing both life and death.》

BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
Alright, here is the link to VS v.0.21 R3 (September 2021). It's a bug fix version, it didn't even interrupt my chastity sentence.
mega nz/file/5x8H0SgT#i-G_XpZOKoUA4I3cy8jubvlZHSGzvdO2AChidkG-mBc

And regarding the rap battle above - I'm quite amused. I respect SuccuDev for having the Hellene-esque drive to philosophise, but I fear the cloud of doom weighing above his head, like a curse of Moringotto.

But upon all whom you love my thought shall weigh as a cloud of Doom, and it shall bring them down into darkness and despair. Wherever they go, evil shall arise. Whenever they speak, their words shall bring ill counsel. Whatsoever they do shall turn against them. They shall die without hope, cursing both life and death.》
do you happen to have the android version ?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes