3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
I'm sorry, but you, phone users, are the reason for the uglification of all cyberspace (Gamepedia, IMDb, all of it) starting in the mid-2010s. So no, I hate to share mobile versions, this is my religious stance. (There is a mobile version of the non-hotfixed version, check that.)
that's quite rude tbh. the reason for me is the fact that Pc version just doesn't work .and besides, the game is more made for phone usage than pc usage but that's fine, be an elitist if you want.

_Beta_

Jan 19, 2018
I have not read much of the other comments, as there seems to be some short of unpleasant sand in most of the guys ass cracks regarding the game or it's developer.

I gave my review and i still stand by the opinion that this game has lots to improve, but it has a very unique idea in its pocket.
The developer seems to be in a very odd spot of neither protecting him or the idea of the game. I'll give some ideas here, but in an usual fashion they can be ignored or given some thought.

On the programming view this game has seen lots of effort and i commend @SuccDev for it.

- Game still lacks visuals in the reward/punishment department. The reward is currently the character removing their clothes, neither jacking off the player or telling the player to jack off -> Does - or doesn't let the player cum. (the "show off" rewards are still good but not great).
- The tools (such as cock sleeves) could be implemented into BJ, pazuri or femdom sex scenes (such as riding mabe) but i think that's just hopeful thinking of eye candy.

I just think that: Let the developer to do dev stuff and we just play their games. I'll just keep on enjoying the ride and doing my usual lurking.

Here ill mention the good things:
-I like the expressions and that they change regarding the characters mood/intent. It gives an convincing atmosphere.
-I like the randomness and the idea of different moods to spice up the game.
-The homework seems like a really good idea and gives an impression that if im exptedted to be "groomed and cleaned" from every inch of my body then next time has to be very special.
-Timed events are very great, even though they have lots to improve.

Here i'll conclude my two weeks of testing this game as there does not seem to be anything new to experience. My balls hurt and i learned new stuff. Fun fun!

Good luck SuccDev!

Reactions: heretojackit153

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The developer seems to be in a very odd spot of neither protecting him or the idea of the game.
I think, from what i've read, that's because the comments are generally like "You're too rude", "This game wastes my precious important time, hurry her up!" or obvious ideas/ideas opposite to the core mechanics of the game, all of which is rather worthless, both to him as dev or person. So it's more like there's nothing to defend against, rather than not defending at all, though it's funny how SuccuDev gets angry at them. But they deserved it, obviously trying to manipulate for their own gain. Kinda even want to see more rudeness.

_Beta_

Jan 19, 2018
I think, from what i've read, that's because the comments are generally like "You're too rude", "This game wastes my precious important time, hurry her up!" or obvious ideas/ideas opposite to the core mechanics of the game, all of which is rather worthless, both to him as dev or person. So it's more like there's nothing to defend against, rather than not defending at all, though it's funny how SuccuDev gets angry at them. But they deserved it, obviously trying to manipulate for their own gain. Kinda even want to see more rudeness.
Thank you for clearing it out. There was just so much rant filled text that i could not bother to read any of them till the end.

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Just putting this out there in case someone wants to use it:
A Cheat Engine Table for Favor and alternatively a save file with 99999 Favor points.
I tried to strip the save file of everything I could, but some progress is there, so keep that in mind.

Edit: I noticed that I'm stupid and I could just delete the save data and use the Cheat Table on a blank save, but that didn't work so I guess the Cheat Table is broken. Well, I'll see if I can fix that, for now just resert to my used file if you want to cheat like that. I'll try to fix the Cheat Table and provide a fresh save file later. Probably. Maybe...

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
How much of an actual AI here?
Just as much as the overwhelming majority of other games out there. An elaborate script - nothing more, nothing less. No "Machine Learning", "Neural Networks" or "Deep Learning" if you're one of those that gets off on buzzwords.

From my observations:
It keeps track of her mood and changes the random task pool accordingly. In addition various records set and preferences are kept, e.g. often refusing actions and so on has an impact on the chance for such events to occur.
There are no conversations or the like; just rudimentary"here's a task" and you choose whether to comply, refuse or if the task allows it, get cheeky. Lots of different tasks and options though that also impact the behavior of her; but those options never feel too deep or developed.

In short: Don't expect anything too fancy and don't go in thinking you get complex responses - the modular nature will become apparent fairly quickly.
Give it a shot anyhow - maybe you'll like it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fuckrad and Ianuda

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I really don't like futa/trans and female domination can i avoid all of that content ? Or is that the focus of the game ?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
I really don't like futa/trans and female domination can i avoid all of that content ? Or is that the focus of the game ?
Futa is entirely optional.
You can change her behavior to your liking, so that punishments and certain activities are entirely optional or non-existent.
You (almost) always have the choice to bow out of a situation.

I think the experience is diminished if you turn her entirely soft and I don't think JOI is something for you if you don't enjoy a pretty girl telling you what to do at least a little bit.
So my advice: give it a spin and change her behavior to what feels comfortable to you.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Selecting terms isn't working on PC. Does anyone have the same problem or it's just on my PC
I had the same issues after updating from a previous version. Had to completely erase the data and futz around with it.
Unless someone has a better solution:
Try saving a preset, restarting and checking if the save took. You might have to fiddle around with it more, erase save data manually or in the menu and so on and so forth.

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020
I had the same issues after updating from a previous version. Had to completely erase the data and futz around with it.
Unless someone has a better solution:
Try saving a preset, restarting and checking if the save took. You might have to fiddle around with it more, erase save data manually or in the menu and so on and so forth.
actually I am an idiot, I had to click on both. I get an answer on their Discord. After all thanks for trying to help

heretojackit153

Apr 30, 2020
I think the experience is diminished if you turn her entirely soft and I don't think JOI is something for you if you don't enjoy a pretty girl telling you what to do at least a little bit.
This made me want to write up a suggestion I've had lingering in the back of my mind for this game: a mode that turns her into a 'gentle' dom, with kinder phrasing and commands, and her not being that upset with you occasionally denying a command, especially harder ones. Maybe being okay with you cumming early, within reason (AKA not immediately.)

This could also bring about something like a "mommy" mode, because that's all the rage these days, and a "yandere" mode, where she'll be gentle until you piss her off enough, and then she's absolutely unrelenting.

Mostly unrelated to the other suggestions, but the only setting I could find that doesn't make her upset for cumming early, while also ending the session, is the sensitivity training. However, I'm not a huge fan of it because instead of being upset for cumming early, she sometimes gets upset at you for not cumming fast enough. I'd prefer a setting that goes like, "get as far as you can, but it's okay if you don't get all the way through the session." Correct me if I'm just missing a setting that does what I want, though.

I greatly enjoy this game already, but these suggestions would ramp it up to a perfect game to me. From what I've seen and read these suggestions seem possible in the engine, though how much effort they'd take is another thing. Then again I'm just a poor pirate and it's your game, Succudev, so do as you wish and prioritize what you want. I love your game regardless.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
This made me want to write up a suggestion I've had lingering in the back of my mind for this game: a mode that turns her into a 'gentle' dom, with kinder phrasing and commands, and her not being that upset with you occasionally denying a command, especially harder ones. Maybe being okay with you cumming early, within reason (AKA not immediately.)

This could also bring about something like a "mommy" mode, because that's all the rage these days, and a "yandere" mode, where she'll be gentle until you piss her off enough, and then she's absolutely unrelenting.

Mostly unrelated to the other suggestions, but the only setting I could find that doesn't make her upset for cumming early, while also ending the session, is the sensitivity training. However, I'm not a huge fan of it because instead of being upset for cumming early, she sometimes gets upset at you for not cumming fast enough. I'd prefer a setting that goes like, "get as far as you can, but it's okay if you don't get all the way through the session." Correct me if I'm just missing a setting that does what I want, though.

I greatly enjoy this game already, but these suggestions would ramp it up to a perfect game to me. From what I've seen and read these suggestions seem possible in the engine, though how much effort they'd take is another thing. Then again I'm just a poor pirate and it's your game, Succudev, so do as you wish and prioritize what you want. I love your game regardless.
There's at least one option that kind of allows for something like mommy mode. You have the ability to change out the "oops" button for edge or cum. Edge giving potentially resulting in more edges, and cum is treated as sensitivity training.

EDIT: Oop just noticed you mentioned Sensitivity Training. Only thing I can think that might come close would be Endless mode

But seems like a good suggestion in my eyes. I'd be nice to have a "gentle" session every so often.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Can I suggest more interactive activities like touching the succubus while she's idle and see how she reacts. Also can I please have the latest version 21r3 full game apk for android please. I'm not a patreon. I'm not rich. But I enjoy the virtual succubus game and annoying taunting her. Mega link please. Thx.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I wonder if this was ever suggested by anyone - having succubus react on pressing win button or alt+tab? At least an option to make her control that, or i, for example, get tempted to look at the messages around quickly, which is rather disrespectful to her, but can't help it, i'm way too addicted to reacting on messages fast and not miss stuff, especially when there's 60 sec or so of timing left... but she can, absolutely can help it if she'll react on that, and making it an option will not make it annoying for people that need to check stuff every 5 sec.

• Haha
Reactions: DevonDekhran

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The game asks for a password. Is there a free version? According to some in the comments section its a password you set, then enter it when you open the game again. However that does not seem to be the case. Can someone clarify what is this password business about?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes