3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Is there any "sex scenes" with the succubus, or it's only Instruction ?
The game seems super cool, but kind of hard to understand the options menu imo ^.^

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
Is there any "sex scenes" with the succubus, or it's only Instruction ?
The game seems super cool, but kind of hard to understand the options menu imo ^.^
It's purely JOI. She tells you how to jerk, fuck yourself, suck a dildo, etc. She does give out eye candy from time to time, but that's about it.

Nooobies22

Sep 15, 2021
your simple solution has far greater implications than you think it does.
Yeah, tbh the simplest solution is for end user who is bothered by it to use tool like cheat engine or if you want a baked-in solution then built in cheat code which changes value which was already discussed here. Introducing a new object to the code and then maintaining it for such a reason and with so many simpler solutions is just bad practice.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
It's purely JOI. She tells you how to jerk, fuck yourself, suck a dildo, etc. She does give out eye candy from time to time, but that's about it.
Thank you for your answer, it's a turn off for me sadly :-/ ! Those who like the "JOI" type will be fan of this I think ;-)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

neddyy

Jun 26, 2019
Was never interested in JOI before, but this one seems like a unique prospect. i'll stick around lmao

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
another example is the new system added in 0.22; she now has days where she feels like putting on or doing specific things. this has absolutely 0 impact if the currency has no value, but high impact if the currency has value and you're getting something you want for free
This imo is the perfect compromise for people who don't want to interact with favor in the first place. Basically adds favor rewards into the random event pool without deprecating favor or ruining the specialness of the events. I'm actually more inclined to interact with favor now that I get to try out some stuff without paying the favor cost, which I understand to be the point of the feature in the first place.

Also, big thanks to bringing hypnosis back in a way you're comfortable with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and User0098

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Thought about making it possible for her to ask the

"have you woken up today thinking about ____?"
type of questions without having yandere?
If you use the opposite kink - forgot the name - she could have positive or neutral reactions to No.

prusak

Apr 13, 2019
Crashes for me on summoning succubus. Also loading time at start became much longer ( 1-2min ). Worked fine on previous versions. I got realme 7 pro. Also tried reinstlling, clearing data and made sure no battery restrictions are on. Low settings also aren't helping

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

ebilcake

Jun 23, 2019
Interesting, but if she can give you hand job, why not a blow job? vaginal, anal? If she can make your penis appear through a portal then surely all of this should eventually be possible..

Also a way of interacting with her using the mouse would be kinda fun.

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Interesting I've never see that type of bug or glitch before. Did you try uninstalling the game and then reinstall it. You might have to ask sucdev for help. But wtf it's like she's part ghost in your image. I hope you are able to get fixed akaishu1. Someone will help

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes