3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
Finally a game which is not exclusively made for a man, I like it a lot. The settings are a bit difficult to grasp at first, but when you play the game, it's really not bad.

On the other hand, I don't know if the difficulty is also increased for the men, but I find that what she asks to do to the women is quite complicated at times, and I would like a little more content related to the feet. Other than that, it's a great game, I can't wait to see how it will evolve.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
So, not sure if its an idea, but have you considering adding ntr as a future fetish, eg: she makes you do x while somebody fucks her etc
I think the question should be "Is it possible that NTR is going to be ever implemented?" since SuccuDev said he's familiar with Joi games and videos, and many of those have that. So it's either a matter of time, or dev dislikes ntr and will never implement it. I actually think it will be, because you can be called a cuck in one of the sub names, and some of the things like censore punishment and chastity are pretty close to that.

And also there's tons of ntr-fans, and there's tons of patrons, you bet they asked it at least weekly. And also, the dev said:
I am not making my own adult content for my own consumption, I am using my ability to design that adult content to create something that others (you) will enjoy.
So yeah. Chances are very high you'll be able to have it later.

LittleQueen

Feb 19, 2021
my stance on NTR is that it's pretty far off from things I enjoy, thus hard to design, and overall very difficult to implement since I try to avoid wasting my time on consumable content.

I'm not going to be making/getting a bunch of NTR animations to add a NTR toggle. it would have to be something that makes sense within the context of the game, likely a bit more complex than that.

If I ever figure out a good way to do it that doesn't feel like a cheap cop out or too high-scope to be reasonable, I'll likely give it a shot cuz, well, y'know, big bucks. oh and some people like it, that too.

No real promises right now but as someone has said, it's not a matter of me liking it or not (have you seen the amount of shit in my game?), it's a matter of difficulty to design because it's not my thing.

Focus on what you like and what you want to see in the game, the motivation will be greater.
In any case, it's nice to see a developer listening to people.

starshimmie

Oct 9, 2020
i will say i love this game a ton its very enjoyable but at times it gets very very samey idk if thats cuz i dont have a huge variety of fetishes seleted or if their is just a lot of toy ones that pop up for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

mrbator

Jun 1, 2017
How hard would it be to switch succu models? dont really like that she looks like 12 years old. 20-25 would be much more appealing to me i guess.

contract should be done ingame with her around. not while the game is loading. it feels disconnected.

not obying her should have more consequences. for example she refuses to play with us if we were disobedient and the game terminates after she orders us to visit her again in 24 hours.

overall a cool idea.
I think appearance is very subjective, she looks young but not like a youth at all. Personally I am so bored of flat chested youth appearances and big titted sluts. It is refreshing to have a realistically female sized model. I feel like some breast gravity or less round shaping would fix the issue. But like I said it is subjective and a game like this missing making a custom succubus is the biggest possible way to improve the game and open audiences.

Without knowing the structure of development in the VERY least you need to re-render all of the clothing options with added physics to avoid clipping or re-render and design multiple sets of the same clothing for each body type.

Either way I personally would have to put in at least 50 hours, and that is assuming by some miracle it didn't break a million other systems.

EDIT: For the Dev, Censored when she is upset is broken in 1/2 of all scenes and minigames and that setting overrides the default always censored setting. This feature actually adds incentive to keep her happy to those of us who are not submissive but enjoy games of this nature. Please expand this feature, definitely the reason I throw my money in the patreon

tehqu1

Oct 13, 2018
SuccuDev:

Something I thought about which might make the current chastity feature more interesting is an option for moving the unlock state later into the session rather than at the very beginning. Making the succubus only choose non-touch options until the unlock point.

Could call it "Delayed Unlock" or something. It could be a toggle with a random effect, or a timing range for this could provide a more detailed setting if UI allows for it.

Actually, another thing to consider about the chastity option is what it actually means. Currently it seems to imply both chastity between sessions, as well as denial even with reward endings. Perhaps somehow these two can be separated into two ongoing states for the player (chastity, denial). It could be reasonable for the succubus to expect the player to wear a chastity device between sessions, but still allow reward endings. Or denial without chastity.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and User0098
Dec 23, 2020
I've tried this out before, although only once, and kinda did enjoy it and its multitude of options and accommodation of kinks and fetishes. However, it's been months and, being the dumbass I typically am, forgot the passcode needed to start the game. Considering I do want a new experience, is it possible to reset everything to a fresh new slate?

Also I personally wouldn't mind some doggy assets to add to her, if you get me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
I've tried this out before, although only once, and kinda did enjoy it and its multitude of options and accommodation of kinks and fetishes. However, it's been months and, being the dumbass I typically am, forgot the passcode needed to start the game. Considering I do want a new experience, is it possible to reset everything to a fresh new slate?

Also I personally wouldn't mind some doggy assets to add to her, if you get me

Passcode?
The game allows you to enter your own passcode for privacy reasons. If it's asking you for a passcode, and you don't remember what it is, you can reset it by entering ''8008135''

Save Data
The PC save data is now located in AppData\LocalLow\SuccuDev

There's currently a button in the game options to fully wipe this, export it to a string, or import it from a string.

C'mon guys it's literally in the ...

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
Just putting this out there in case someone wants to use it:
A Cheat Engine Table for Favor and alternatively a save file with 99999 Favor points.
I tried to strip the save file of everything I could, but some progress is there, so keep that in mind.
Sadly cheat engine really seems not to be working anymore, even trying the mono edit crashes here lmao

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2020
Passcode?
The game allows you to enter your own passcode for privacy reasons. If it's asking you for a passcode, and you don't remember what it is, you can reset it by entering ''8008135''

Save Data
The PC save data is now located in AppData\LocalLow\SuccuDev

There's currently a button in the game options to fully wipe this, export it to a string, or import it from a string.

C'mon guys it's literally in the ...
Well shit, I was a dumbass, lmao. Thanks for the help though!

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
Quick question, is it possible to properly see what the visual changes look like?
Having her standing at the side behind the menu only showing her back doesnt exaclty show much and I would prefer not to start a new session every time I make a small change just to see how it looks. This is mostly about tatoos but is relevant for other customizable stuff as well.
I really hope I am not making a fool out of myself by missing something obvious.
And if it is relevant, I am playing the PC version.

BaCe

Jul 24, 2017
Hey Succudev,
I've got a question - will you implement something more direct, in case of orders? I mean, for now the text is "*dominant name* orders her *submissive name* to *do something*" and I wonder if you would ever implement something more like "second person", e.g.: "now my *submissive name*, *do something* for your *dominant name*"? Or will it always stay in "narrative-style"?
Also, since it's AI driven (and I've got totally no idea how it goes with the sound) i wonder if you will ever make her "talkative", so she could shout some basic words, or even say orders out loud?

Reactions: xefahe6799
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes