3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks, i havent seen the actual deepthroat through portal part(only seen it in google images) but i have seen an animation of her bouncing her dick, i think i have already seen enough, the game is annoying on Android and in general so im never gonna download this game again
You might need to up the oral difficulty level you have.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
lovense integration would be a sick addition
Absolutely agreed with this!

I'd like to see some theHandy integration even more. The theHandy devs even already heard the VS Integration propsal a few times and it's on their radar now. I really, really hope Succu-dev will collab with them.
I just looked up TheHandy and it looks interesting... More research is needed... For Science of course.

prntctc

Sep 29, 2020
I often get tasks for ball stretching/squeezing/flicking even though I have the player sex set to female. This even happens during tasks that do acknowledge the setting, EG. "flick your clit while stretching your balls".

I know the dev sometimes checks here, and I don't know where else to report bugs.
For all feedback & suggestions, please use:
or the

It says so on the game page:

Reactions: rocky19141

Hubson91

Mar 15, 2019
How i can reset the time to next session after pissing her off? Or any idea how to clean all data save. I do it with "regedit" and clean all of "succubusdev" and there is still cooldown to next session to 11.11.2021 ;/

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
So... any new way to "cheat" favor?
You can simply use Cheat Engine or just use the save file that I provided earlier

Just putting this out there in case someone wants to use it:
A Cheat Engine Table for Favor and alternatively a save file with 99999 Favor points.
I tried to strip the save file of everything I could, but some progress is there, so keep that in mind.

Edit: I noticed that I'm stupid and I could just delete the save data and use the Cheat Table on a blank save, but that didn't work so I guess the Cheat Table is broken. Well, I'll see if I can fix that, for now just resert to my used file if you want to cheat like that. I'll try to fix the Cheat Table and provide a fresh save file later. Probably. Maybe...
Note that the Cheat Engine Table attached still does not work.

HominusAbalone

Aug 25, 2020
Hi I have tried to install the new version of the game on Android but I just can't, a message appears saying that the APK was not installed, I have android 9 and older versions worked fine, any idea what could the problem be?

Bingo_Man

Jun 16, 2019
Hi I have tried to install the new version of the game on Android but I just can't, a message appears saying that the APK was not installed, I have android 9 and older versions worked fine, any idea what could the problem be?
I usually get that message when I don't have enough space on my device. So I just uninstall a few apps that I don't use anymore, and then it works.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes