3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Pogchampfreak

Sep 23, 2020
  • Used the new hair bone physics to add extra bounce to boobies, because why not.
Best change this patch, and it ain't even close.

Reactions: Lrjrt

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
know of a way to fix it?
No sorry. I think that's why a lot of renpy games come in alternative versions, but think this is in Unity and I can't think of anything other than playing it on a device with more memory. I mean assuming that's even the issue. I realize none of that is super helpful.

progba

Jun 7, 2017
PC version of new version game (0.23R PC), do not work on my win7 and win10 pc with 8GB of RAM. You can start game and when you try to start regular session game crash with error in some dll.

kht

Nov 16, 2016
0.23R1 crashes for me too. Both the full version from here and the demo from itch.io

Router11

Sep 27, 2021
Hey, could u plz make an update with foot themed things ? like foot beind dirty and/or smelly, and an foot only themed session, with more positions, and more foot dialogs.

For me is the only thing missing in this already great game.
I support this. I would love to see a service session.

razorrazer

Sep 17, 2019
Its a real shame this version is broken right now. I just came across this and look forward to the next patch where it is fixed to be playable.

progba

Jun 7, 2017
Looks like 0.23R2 is out. Might fix some of those crashes people have been having
I checked on win7 and 0. 23R2 still crashing. Maybe 0.23 have new hardware requirements.

PC 0.23R2

APK 0.23R2

Last edited:

kht

Nov 16, 2016
PC version of new version game (0.23R PC), do not work on my win7 and win10 pc with 8GB of RAM. You can start game and when you try to start regular session game crash with error in some dll.
0.23R1 crashes for me too. Both the full version from here and the demo from itch.io
Its a real shame this version is broken right now. I just came across this and look forward to the next patch where it is fixed to be playable.
Seems the crash can be avoided by removing the Plugins folder, which contains the .dll that causes it. Though I cannot guarantee that won't break something else in turn.

Reactions: progba

tehqu1

Oct 13, 2018
I checked on win7 and 0. 23R2 still crashing. Maybe 0.23 have new hardware requirements.

PC 0.23R2

APK 0.23R2
None of the file hosting links on this mirrorace site seemingly lets you actually download the file. Thanks for sharing, but I recommend using a regular file hosting service next time.

razorrazer

Sep 17, 2019
Seems the crash can be avoided by removing the Plugins folder, which contains the .dll that causes it. Though I cannot guarantee that won't break something else in turn.
I attempted this, and decided to go ahead and give the game one more shot, i left the laptop on for a long while in the background and the game eventually came up. So it seems to be working, it just doesnt show that its working for a long time.

Last edited:

progba

Jun 7, 2017
None of the file hosting links on this mirrorace site seemingly lets you actually download the file. Thanks for sharing, but I recommend using a regular file hosting service next time.
I checked a minutes ago. Links working fine on doodrive, userscloud and turbobit. I can not download from upload.ac (limited for free users to 100MB). I used free mirroring service.

You must verify as human user. If you can not please use https :// doo drive .c om/f/opn7k7 (remove spaces)

Reactions: tehqu1

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
Still haven't found a way to get proper ruined orgasms, i just get a text with "your succubus wants you to ruin your orgasm" and a "ruin" button...very lackluster, wish it had an animation at least for when she jerks you off herself

kht

Nov 16, 2016
Still haven't found a way to get proper ruined orgasms, i just get a text with "your succubus wants you to ruin your orgasm" and a "ruin" button...very lackluster, wish it had an animation at least for when she jerks you off herself
Next update in december is supposed to revamp endings, it might get improved then.

In the meantime, you could instead adjust your settings to get "accidental" mid-session ruins (enable the related post-oops toggles and max the pleasure/edging/riding dificulties), as that would probably scratch that itch better than the current ruin endings.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020

PC 0.23R2

APK 0.23R2
PC link says R1

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes