3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Not necessarily against it, but how would it look like? It's a JoI game - she orders the player through the screen, that's kind of it.
Well, we have the cock-hero tasks already. One could just slap other succu animations onto that dick portal

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
There are subtle ways actually, like stray pubes, even the tattoos would enough for the whole mood to change, and there are direct ways too, involving just straight animations with it. And i'm also sure it was all suggested already, so eeh, i'm not gonna write all of it like i'm insisting on adding it, since it was refused/delayed for a reason. If Dev will ever go there and say "Oh nooo, my F95 heroes, what should i do! I'm sooo out of ideas, would be great if someone suggested them!" then maybe i'll help with some extremely original ideas that no one else thought of, sure.
Dev already has a means of giving suggestions. Both om their discord and anonymously via a website.

Veyth

Mar 12, 2018
Is it just me or are there no real animations for the new facesitting and smothering scenes? Everytime the animation starts i just get a dark screen like with the asmr scene till it ends. Would be kinda disappointing if its just like that.

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
Is it just me or are there no real animations for the new facesitting and smothering scenes? Everytime the animation starts i just get a dark screen like with the asmr scene till it ends. Would be kinda disappointing if its just like that.
Sounds like you're getting it. There's a pre-smother POV, move animation, then a ASMR screen. Guessing the intent is her body is blocking the player's vision. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Ghostload

lostsoulkdd

Apr 8, 2019
I wish the dev would add a blowjob scene and maybe add a fleshlight for your succubus so if you have it and add it she can use it in a rhythm event or the best thing ever for me would be that as a reward or ending you have to get your fleshlight she get's naked and you can fuck her and she decides how you finish inside/outside
I suggested it some time ago via the website. Still hoping that it will be added in the future.
With the portal already there, you could let her do a fuck ton of shit with that dick.

Reactions: xefahe6799

MAGIK228

Jun 7, 2019
what does "wants you to fail" mean? I don't speak English very well and I don't understand at all what it means, help me understand it, please

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
what does "wants you to fail" mean? I don't speak English very well and I don't understand at all what it means, help me understand it, please
The Succubus is asking you to click the "oops" or if you have edge punishments on "edge" buttons, instead of completing the task.

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
Help me, why do I see the game like this?
I could be completely wrong, but it looks like you're using windows 8? Maybe it could be some kind of error related to your operating system? Update your GPU/CPU drivers and see if it fixes itself. If that doesn't work, try running the android version through an emulator like bluestacks.

Teplovoz

Oct 26, 2019
I could be completely wrong, but it looks like you're using windows 8? Maybe it could be some kind of error related to your operating system? Update your GPU/CPU drivers and see if it fixes itself. If that doesn't work, try running the android version through an emulator like bluestacks.
Yes, I use windows 8. I will try the emulator since the drivers have not been released for 5 years.

Nerz

Aug 29, 2022
I forgot the code, and reinstalling does not seem to help, what to do. If there is an absolutely clean version, then please let me, I will try to reinstall again. Looking for links and advice

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I forgot the code, and reinstalling does not seem to help, what to do. If there is an absolutely clean version, then please let me, I will try to reinstall again. Looking for links and advice
Same, don't remember. So just go and delete saves if u wish:
C:\Users\<profile name>\AppData\LocalLow\SuccuDev

Reactions: Knurlag
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes