3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
Ended up crashing and now it's locked me out until next week. Is there a file that can be edited to remove the lockout?

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
From what I have been able to find, no. The closest to any these currently in the game would be content with your urine and pink pheromone clouds that hang around her body. Hopefully we can someday get some smell fetish content (none weird pink cloud), urination/golden shower content, and fart content. It would add nicely to the already existing toggles. There are already content for worshiping body parts that can normally be smelly and we also have smothering and breathplay that could work well with both smelly fetish and fart content. I doubt we get full toilet content with scat (though it would be nice) but at least it is possible to have the succubus call you a toilet as one of the toggles.
OK thank you, I think I will try to download it when farts will be included :)

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
This thing should be provided with a manual.
How the hell do I edge without either going past the point of no return or slowing down so much that I lose the erection? Going from zero to "for the next task I need you to edge" multiple times in the row kills my mood and boner.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

megacipher

Oct 5, 2018

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
This thing should be provided with a manual.
How the hell do I edge without either going past the point of no return or slowing down so much that I lose the erection? Going from zero to "for the next task I need you to edge" multiple times in the row kills my mood and boner.
A. Git gud, scrub.
B. Disable edging.
C. Ruin it and keep going like a chad (tinker with the oops settings).

madcowguy5 Thanks for the amazing review, it's always a pleasure to read such thoughtful analyses! Regarding the areola/lactation improvements suggestions - someone less lazy than I should forward them to Discord.

I would say the game is not _that_ femdommy... but I won't because you won't understand me through the gag xd

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
OK So while I LOVE the interactivity itself, there's one glaring issue that I've noticed: what constitutes a "failure".

Did everything as told, her mood was pleased (no mood altering boxes were checked) and counted the number of edges correctly. Yet after inputting the CORRECT number, her mood went made negative (which I worked back to neutral) and am now locked out for a week for "failing".

Maybe I'm missing something, but that just seems like something's off to me.

Reactions: Bbboy56

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
OK So while I LOVE the interactivity itself, there's one glaring issue that I've noticed: what constitutes a "failure".

Did everything as told, her mood was pleased (no mood altering boxes were checked) and counted the number of edges correctly. Yet after inputting the CORRECT number, her mood went made negative (which I worked back to neutral) and am now locked out for a week for "failing".

Maybe I'm missing something, but that just seems like something's off to me.
There are instances where she'll ask you to purposely fail a task.

xINTRUSIONx

Jul 30, 2017
There are instances where she'll ask you to purposely fail a task.
I did see that before, but this was not one of those situations. She was pleased with the correct guess and her mood went up.

Then, when it was time for the session to end, she just flipped angry for, as far as I can tell, no reason. I'm sure there's something hidden I'm missing, but I haven't been able to figure out what it is.

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
I did see that before, but this was not one of those situations. She was pleased with the correct guess and her mood went up.

Then, when it was time for the session to end, she just flipped angry for, as far as I can tell, no reason. I'm sure there's something hidden I'm missing, but I haven't been able to figure out what it is.
There is a setting or two that affects endings. It's been a while since I've used this, but one I can remember fairly certainly, is to have a random ending regardless of her mood and your actions. Not sure where, but you should try to check for that.

devil260

Jul 26, 2018
This game has so much potential there is so much the dev could add the easiest think would be to give the succubus a fleshlight so it can be used in rhythm events.and so much more i mean she can fucking summon a penis from a portal why not use it

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
Instead of "X wants you to ruin that orgasm", I kinda wish she would actually ruin it herself, like having a countdown from 10 to 0 and then having you take your hands off after the 0, until you ruin it..maybe with the handjob animation...

Reactions: xefahe6799
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes