Collection Others VirtualFem: Virtual Girlfriend Software [v4.40] [VirtualFem]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 26, 2017
Don't know where you ever heard THAT rule
It's been a part of the code for at least a decade. One of those things that like minded people all agreed upon before the days when 4chan was really booming before the fall. And it's legit. Anyone who doesn't seed at least double is funnily enough a leech in most cases. It's what keeps public torrents alive.

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
It's been a part of the code for at least a decade. One of those things that like minded people all agreed upon before the days when 4chan was really booming before the fall. And it's legit. Anyone who doesn't seed at least double is funnily enough a leech in most cases. It's what keeps public torrents alive.
It's only usually registered sites that use a ratio system for downloading torrents. If you don't stay within the ration then your account is suspended. Everyone allows uploading from torrent they are getting cause as you download...Others are uploading from you and usual torrent users will let it sit for few days (depending on file it is) but a 2:1 ratio is very high and a HUGE internet killer for those on a limited amount. I've been on torrents since the start of them and I've never seen a code for this...Just courtesy to share so others can get too

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
So can someone confirm they got this installed and running on Win10 64bit? Even in compatibility mode I get the runtime error 339 (Comdig32.ocx)

And yes, I did try this
Im on w10x64, runs without errors.

Reactions: Shagy

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
The game launches and runs just fine, but there's no picture. Just a black screen. Any known fix for this?

Wolfy74

Aug 27, 2017
The game launches and runs just fine, but there's no picture. Just a black screen. Any known fix for this?
You need to use windows media player. It is the only player I find that works (no black screen)!
As for udates..I been under the weather. So here is what I am going to do. If A mod or someone who has time to download and share is up to it. I will get a paying membership for a month. I will give the info to the mod and this way all the girl up to date can be uploaded here. At this point and time there are 217 girls. I am happy with the few I have but, if there really is a demand for this since I did start to update with what I had. I be willing to pay for a month so a Mod can get the girls on here.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Iam 74.6% of the torrent now, but there is no seeders atm, please don't tell me they all gone after waiting so long for this. Screenshot_1.png
Imagine my pain.:cry:

Last edited:

ayyopayyo

Apr 20, 2018
I tried replacing many wmp.dll files from the internet. It doesnt seem to work, has anyone found a solution to it?
I fixed the first error, after that now it says wmp.dll / dependencies is not installed properly and crashes.
Please help

Burnok

Apr 20, 2018
hello
for wmp.dll runtime error
you need to activate windows media player
  1. Open the Control Panel
  2. Programs and Features
  3. Turn Windows features on or off
  4. Look for the “Media Features”
  5. Expand the “Media Features”
  6. And check the “Windows Media Player”