2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 21, 2019
this game is gonna be interesting, ill be a good supporter on this game paths and patches. keep go on making this game and improves the whole story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Escovic
Dec 7, 2020
Thanks for making a game and I wish you the best of luck! It has some issues that would keep me from playing it even if it were fleshed out, with ranging levels of importance. First the lighting, it's not present in most houses/buildings, and outdoors it is very harsh, especially the transition between indoors and outdoors. Second, my screen resolution is not natively supported 3,840 x 2,160 is traditional 4k (despite not making sense). Third, the jump and run animations don't look very nice and there is some clipping, especially in the animation of Carlos with the MC. I'm not a big fan of MC's hair and eyes/eyelashes. On a positive note the game seems to run well (it would be pretty sad if it didn't considering my hardware (RTX 4090 and ryzen 7950x) I didn't see an FPS counter but it felt fine. But I did not encounter any bugs or crashes running windows 11 with updated drivers. I am probably asking way too much but I don't think I would play a NSFW game in unreal that didn't pay special attention to sex scenes and effects, in this way the game is currently lacking. Fingering is just clipping fingers into a static vagina with no liquid. I think gamers ask more of unreal engine titles than they would of a renpy game, but I also think it's fair, the reason to use unreal is to make a game more dynamic and immersive, so if the game isn't dynamic and immersive it fails.

Again wishing you the best of luck! Sorry to say so many negative things, as someone trying to get into unreal it's scary the amount of things I need to learn.

Have a good one!

• Wow
Reactions: Escovic

Moltn

May 4, 2017
THERE ARE NO TAGS!

Escovic you're required to add tags to your project. And the tags must reflect what is already present in the game.
If there's no adult content, it doesn't belong on F95zone until there is.
You do know that there are some games on here that doesn't have any kind of adult content, right? :ROFLMAO: (I mostly mean no sexual content at all and they even have the tag on those games. Yeah, people still play them.)

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
The UE provides a lot of assets and things to be used on the project by default, remember to clear the unused assets from the UE engine before making the game so it won't be like 5Gb of nothing that is being used

• Haha
Reactions: almalexie

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VirumanityElenasPath-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
dev, u might tinker around the brightness and shadows a bit. Just a heads up, good luck with the game!

Reactions: biniweti
Sep 15, 2019
Need a very hard work on the combat system, because enemies on first stage kill me easily. Reason - Elena is taking too long to charge LIGHT attack.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes