2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
The game has sparked my interest, perhaps with a Chinese theme. More content is needed because I don't want this project to have a 2-star rating. However, it's too early to rate it as there's nothing to evaluate yet. I don't understand those who immediately give a rating. It seems the developer has to choose between releasing an alpha version and earning some income from interested players or working on it until the beta version, incurring costs but receiving more thoughtful feedback and ratings upon release. The choice is up to the developer, but I vote for the second option.

Reactions: Nick_Rock90

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VirumanityElenasPath-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
i played the last build now ok Teleport im not a friend of it 0.2 was better i like a story. The game have potential and i look in Future for it . Play it and write wath you think about it

Escovic

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
The empty bar with the crowd noises reminds me of the bar scene in the shining.
I didn't want to put more unnecessary NPCs in this version. It would only further increase the size of the game. And yes, I forgot to remove the ambient sound.

Reactions: zonegamer38

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
don't know if its just me but i get a fatal error everytime i enter the first house and talk to the girl then try to go upstairs

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes