2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Vis Major: Awakening [20.Aug.2018] [Doki Ninja] - Original Size: 831MB

Download Win (279MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trippinbills

Apr 23, 2018
ya I don't really get it.... I copied my saves from last version, entered into new version
nothing to do. Do I have to do a new game+ or start over?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I don't see what's different from the version i have dated Vis Major Awakening - 29Jul2018 - WIN, all scenes/places say no more content available, how exactly do u get the new content
Same. I'm wondering if previous saves don't work and you have to start over. Would be annoying if that's the case.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
At this development pace, it's going to take several years to reach the level of content the original game had.
Too bad but atm it's really not worth playing.

Reactions: James1980

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
At this development pace, it's going to take several years to reach the level of content the original game had.
Too bad but atm it's really not worth playing.
Do not be mistaken, we see the new content already in this update (the event with George), and completely new events will be either in the next update, or if not, then one thing, plus we should not forget that there will be at least three locations that were not in the old version, it's me all to the fact that there is no need to hurry, the author has had changes in real life, which in turn led to a delay in release, I'm sure that in the near future everything will rise to the previous productive rails. I see in this game is really an original story and great graphics, there are not so many nowadays to give up, in general, do not despair, everything will be all right soon)

Jun 3, 2017
There is nothing new! In twenty years he builds something new (what a bullshit). I'm surprised that he still has patrons.

vultron

May 19, 2018
God this mother is such a insufferable cunt which seems to be the point of her character but.. ugh xD

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
It has been awhile for me in playing this and I feel that I am missing something here so am asking to get a clearer picture......is it better to go more to the minx side or one of the other two? Basically wanting the chances of being naughtier

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
It has been awhile for me in playing this and I feel that I am missing something here so am asking to get a clearer picture......is it better to go more to the minx side or one of the other two? Basically wanting the chances of being naughtier
It is best to create three lines of conservation, one for each path, and for MINX, in the near future (maybe tomorrow, but it's not certain) MINZ will come out with George and you can see how much it's cool)

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Vis Major: Awakening [20.Aug.2018] [Doki Ninja] - Original Size: 831MB

Download Win (279MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this game is soo fucking great :D thx

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Dev update #48
Sep 3 at 9:45am
Hello everyone!

The Minx part is slowly coming along. I'm adding an animation here as well. And later will add another one. So expect two updates before Minx is finished.
By the way - Minx has 4 possible outcomes with an additional one to come some time in far future.

Now regarding some feedback and bugs (bugfix below):

During the intro and the game, some of the scenes/dialogs only continue with a mouse click, but not with keyboard.When using the closet for changing the dress, the game presses Cara sometimes to the northern walls, after leaving the room (a reload fix it)
- This keyboard issue has been bugging me for ages! So, after trying out another million different things, maybe it's fixed now?
To be fair, I've "fixed" it a couple of times before as well. So if someone could test it come back to me that'd be great!

When Ajax is in his room and Cara wears only a towel, there are options to enter the room. Before that, player is asked, if Cara should dress with panties. Wearing those panties always leads to a black screen.
- Fixed.

Additionally, it's totally unimportant for the following scene, if she wears panties or not.
- You always get an option to wear them whether they have an impact or not, because MC is at home changing, so I'd say that it makes sense.

Neutral path with George ends in black screen when leaving the office.
- Fixed.

Bugfix -

There were more issues listed, but I couldn't find anything wrong there by looking at the code. I'll try to play it at a later date and see if they come up to me as well.

And so! I guess that's it for now. Thank you for your support, I'll try my best to get another update out asap!

Have a good week and don't forget to smile!

Cheers!

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
uhh... why did the game crash instantly when i tried to play it??
before i can even play it, its like thanos just snap his finger.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes