RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The original release of the remake at least had new content, adding in the mother and changes to the intro. But all the scenes in this update (and a lot of scenes in this remade version) are EXACT remakes of the scenes from the old game. Same shots and everything, with improved visuals. So for long term fans, it's very disappointing. Maybe it would have been better to do scenes from paths that hadn't been explored fully in the original game (hospital and police paths.)

Reactions: versl

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
The original release of the remake at least had new content, adding in the mother and changes to the intro. But all the scenes in this update (and a lot of scenes in this remade version) are EXACT remakes of the scenes from the old game. Same shots and everything, with improved visuals. So for long term fans, it's very disappointing. Maybe it would have been better to do scenes from paths that hadn't been explored fully in the original game (hospital and police paths.)
Do not bother, the old content will end in 1-2 updates, and then it will start completely new)

Database82

May 21, 2017
This "update" is less content from the older version from what I saw in the picture folder, shame too this game has promise.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really like how it's playing out. Amazing update. Ofc I'd expect much more in such a time but dev is clear about his development proccess and what he delivers is of a high quality. It slowly becoming one of my fav corruption games we have. The only thing I would add is a virginity status somewhere in a menu (just to see it) and maybe ability to lose it in a prologue (maybe with Paul?) so we can start as a non-v. Overall I can't wait for George's event. For some strange reason I'd love to see something with Judas guy as well but that's just me

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
I have a ? I've only played a little of the remake so is Minx the dom path and Innocence is the sub path?

jinkk

Jun 5, 2018
My game is going to the first menu after i get the coffee to the fat man,i get to choose the attribute and after that it just goes to the main menu,any help?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
My game is going to the first menu after i get the coffee to the fat man,i get to choose the attribute and after that it just goes to the main menu,any help?
Event with George is unfinished. It should be done this or next weekend. The same goes with some events with coffee customers

Reactions: L7Bear

xenos87

May 2, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the events during the cafe mini game. Any hints would be greatly appreciated :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey there!

Heads up everyone!
In 3 days, on Wednesday, I'll post the next patch which will include George's latest event's Neutral and Innocence paths. Minx will most likely have to wait one more week. Girls and Older guy at the mini-game will have to wait too.

Right when this patch is released, monthly charges are back and you will be charged!3 days should be enough for you to see this message and consider what you want to do.
After that, next update is scheduled for August 19th.

If have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on or here.

Have a pleasant and refreshing day!

Cheers!

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Probably because there aren't any yet... :kisskiss:
The pictures are in the folder and I'm pretty sure the latest update mentions the events with some of the customers - specifically that the lesbian couple and the old man are not done yet, but the two guys and the patient are.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The pictures are in the folder and I'm pretty sure the latest update mentions the events with some of the customers - specifically that the lesbian couple and the old man are not done yet, but the two guys and the patient are.
When I played the 29-7-18 update & got to work in the coffee shop (which was the only 'mini game' I knew of), there were no additional scenes with any of the NPC's...

Reactions: RazzleDazzle
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes