RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, stay calm, the subscription fee is frozen, it will turn on only after the release, calm down and give the person time, he makes a really high-quality original game, bear it a little longer.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello!

Super short update:

Removed the event that I didn't like, added a new one instead. Still need to pose/render some images for it and then test it out. Hopefully that will be it.
Also, added a couple of in-game 4k images to Mega based on request.

That is it for now, have a good one!

Cheers!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I remember playing the one that got abandoned.

Is this one finished, or what?
Not abandoned. He's working on it, but slowly, with delays. He is not charging his patrons on Patreon because of the delays.

He posted this on Patreon: I'd like to remind you all that this update is being Delayed. It will have as much content as it should have had at the end of May. And not more, that's why campaign is paused.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I remember playing the one that got abandoned.

Is this one finished, or what?
That was Doki's first version of the game that got up to v0.5 but this "Awakening" version is the new one. As the post by fauxplayer above says, his current campaign is simply paused...

Reactions: KinksterKitty

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone!
What's new:
Do you know how during some events screen flashes with a color? Choices screen for example.
Here's how it works in game - you pick a color and intensity and create an event or whatever. Once event is triggered, the game shows you that color right away and then dials down the intensity until it's 0.
So it doesn't go 0-100-0 (pulse), but 100-0.
During one event in Cafe, I really wanted to have it continuously pulse. For some reason. And then I though that it would look cool (because smooth = cool?) with other events as well! So yeah, all of my time today was spent with messing around with scripts to get it done.
  • Good news - it's done and it works, yay!
  • Meh news - doesn't look THAT MUCH BETTER than regular flash.
  • Bad news - I don't have more time to work on the game today or tomorrow.
This weekend wasn't meant to be, eh? Well then, someday...

I'm running out of pictures to post here!
I'll have to figure something out.
☉_☉

That's it for now, have a chill weekend!

Cheers!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Glad to hear about the release of the latest update.
I kinda thought this version was going to be abandoned as well, glad to see it's not.
Hope the update is as good as the game has been so far.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
New version is suppose to be today. We'll see. I'm really hyped for that one

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello folks!
News time, eh?
Incomplete BETA release is here!
A WHAT NOW?
Gotta keep that promise, alright!?
Some planned content is missing! As to "Why?!" - well, let me give you all the details!
So... I decided that it would be a perfect time to optimize the game a little bit. Mess with internal progression, but make everything easier to read!
And most importantly - much easier to debug!
So, started doing that, successfully! But there's so much to do! So I stopped for now and will continue later!
Then play-tested again. Some stuff got broken, fixed some! Some I didn't like (again), so fixed SOME again! And some - not so much, yet!
My current plan it to say "f*** you" a bit more often to work and some social responsibilities for next 7 days. And add everything that's missing!
So what the hell is missing, you may ask! Well...
Here's why this BETA it's incomplete:
  • Both Hugh events are in. Seem to work.
Might want to change it up a bit later, as mentioned in previous Dev update! Didn't get around to it yet.
  • Event with Ajax is in (nothing major)!
  • Messed around with Cafe progression, older saves may not work depending on where you are*
*If you completed first Cafe event (signing the contract), go to sleep before going to Cafe again! This should hopefully fix any issues with progression!
  • Cafe mini-game:
Patient - events are there
Two guys - events are there (last event removed, because I didn't like it, will change it up a bit and add a bit later)
Two gals - removed events for now
Older guy - removed events for now
ALSO! Some content cannot be unlocked without changing "Personality levels"! Will fix in full BETA!
  • Cafe - George. First (short) event is there. Second one:
Only partially! As soon as you see the "Choices screen", it ends!
  • No walkthrough!
Only test it if you really can't wait another week!
Today is a weird day and it's super hot, send help (don't)!
Anyways, that's it for now, see ya'll next week!
Cheers!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes