RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
xenos87 Netflix has a series The Last Kingdom about the Norse in England if you're into that
Not assuming all Scandinavians are all about the Vikings

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Doki Ninja posted
Dev update #45

Hey,

Super quick update!

I am not un-pausing the campaign yet, so your money is safe!
The release is still not complete - it's primarily bug fixes from last week's BETA!

While porting Personality based paths during George's event I found myself wanting to change stuff, oh snap!

So I'm currently waiting for more images to finish rendering since I added more variation based on previous event.

Next weekend is either the final update OR I'll keep releasing small updates each weekend until both Mini-game and last event with George is done!

Gotta run, have fun, take care, love ya all!

Cheers!

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
um i thought the author wants to change the engine or sth like that before? or does it continues on the same rpgvm ver?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Actually they did not change, maybe they look bigger in that picture due to pose/angle? :pokerFace:

And for anyone wondering - yes, is it a proper remake - pretty much everything was remade from scratch - functionality, maps, sprites, busts, images, I even added some sounds and music here and there.

If you are curious why it was done, you can read two walls of text and .
soo they remake "busts" but they didnt changed the tits ?

i dont understand ... o_O

stever

Jun 14, 2017
hey everyone. could someone please tell me what kind of h-content is in the game so far? the last one (original) took a while to get going, so I don't want to start this one until it's really worth it.

specifically, is the halloween scene with george remade?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
hey everyone. could someone please tell me what kind of h-content is in the game so far? the last one (original) took a while to get going, so I don't want to start this one until it's really worth it.

There are no h-scenes with Cara. There is one h-scene with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The original scene from the intro with Jared and Cara's mother where she is conceived is not in this remake. IRC the Halloween scene with George was just a holiday "bonus" release and not part of the actual game, and my guess is that it won't ever be a part of the remake, but we'll see.

Reactions: stever

vultron

May 19, 2018
Girl gets hit by a vehicle and found by a passerby and the logical course of action apparently is to take her to your apartment as opposed to oh I don't know a fucking hospital? lmao

Reactions: RustyV

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Doki Ninja posted
Dev update #45

Hey,

Super quick update!

I am not un-pausing the campaign yet, so your money is safe!
The release is still not complete - it's primarily bug fixes from last week's BETA!

While porting Personality based paths during George's event I found myself wanting to change stuff, oh snap!

So I'm currently waiting for more images to finish rendering since I added more variation based on previous event.

Next weekend is either the final update OR I'll keep releasing small updates each weekend until both Mini-game and last event with George is done!

Gotta run, have fun, take care, love ya all!

Cheers!
kinda forgot this game existed :coldsweat:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
First two scenes in the clothing shop and the some of the cafe mini-game scenes were restored, pretty short update.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so how much of the original would you guys say this game has by now ? in terms of percentage for those who have played this one ?
really liked the original so it was a bit of a shame having to wait so much for this one to get going further

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Didn't played, but i looked at the images. It's not worth checking yet if you played the original, and you want to see h-content mostly.
so how much of the original would you guys say this game has by now ? in terms of percentage for those who have played this one ?
really liked the original so it was a bit of a shame having to wait so much for this one to get going further
At this rate remake will not reach the content of the original this year. So do yourself a favor and come back next year.

Reactions: stever and fromqb

lilsav

Feb 28, 2018
So there'll be a new update in coming weeks? I was expecting another five months or something.

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
So there'll be a new update in coming weeks? I was expecting another five months or something.
That's not full update, there will be added event with George, and events in cafe with gals, and with old man.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes