RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Whatever it is looks Cara is getting something in her behind from behind.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Changelog from v.28.02.2018:

• Includes Fix_10
  • Sex and kissing sounds
  • Control animation speed
  • Visual change to default choices (Yes/No/etc.)
wait what? this game haven't been update since it got posted? looking on the patreon page there have been multiple versions yet (if im not wrong o3or)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Changelog from v.28.02.2018:

• Includes Fix_10
  • Sex and kissing sounds
  • Control animation speed
  • Visual change to default choices (Yes/No/etc.)
wait what? this game haven't been update since it got posted? looking on the patreon page there have been multiple versions yet (if im not wrong o3or)
Game is being updated per 3 months so each update has its weight. Next update should come soon

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Even tho I'm really hyped, I very much prefer decent update over rushed one. Week or two won't make a difference but update should be decently polished. To be honest this game is growing as one of my favourite corruption games on Patreon so I need a solid update to feel reassured. I can already say that Doki is worth of being supported but I would be angry after such a teasers to received some rushed George scenes. I know Doki won't do that so delay is understandable. To be honest I see no reason to pause pledges but that's a decent behaviour

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm trying soooo hard not to get too hyped about this game! I usually don't like RPGM games--this is an exception. I usually don't like base "corruption" games--this is an exception (I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't become a generic corruption game!!!). @Doki Ninja has created an intriguing main character from an even more intriguing backstory, and I'm hooked for now. I currently pledge to six devs, and over the last year or two have temporarily or sporadically pledged to at least 20 devs, adding or removing my support based on my experiences.... This is the only game on my current pledge list that I've been on board with since day 1, and I've never canceled my support. But if you asked me why, I'd say, "Ummm, I'm not sure? I just have a good vibe about the game and also about the dev."

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello!
Just a short update to say that I'm alive!

Not much in terms of progress, I am currently forced to work on other things, mostly learn how to work at work, study for upcoming certificate exam and be somewhat social, 'cuz summer. ಠ_ಠ

I read about photography a bit which led me to experiment with camera in DAZ and general tools in PS (mainly focused on DoF and blur). In theory very slight DoF effect should make images more "realistic". From my experiments, modified images don't look worse than before (it's something!) in terms of "realism"! Not sure how much of it you'll notice, but I changed some of them to now include DoF depending on the situation. After update is released, I'll post a poll to find out if this is something that is worth the time and effort to do.

Didn't touch the game otherwise, so no ETA.

This is all I have for now; don't forget to work, rest, take care of yourself and others and continue doing whatever it is, that you do!

Cheers!

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
atleast he is being honest with his patrons and also tends to skip payments until he got an actuall update..
i know no other patreon developer to do that type of stuff..most of em dont give informations at all and just take the money..
thats the biggest reason why i support him. Even tho i already want something after all this waiting time.

Reactions: tomislazy

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
if we dont have the, v.14.03.2018 its out.

dont know if its latest patreon one tho/ but think public.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
if we dont have the, v.14.03.2018 its out.

dont know if its latest patreon one tho/ but think public.
I think he is active here. I remember talking to dokininja in the thread for the old game. The creators active on f95 usually share the most recent versions

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
I think he is active here. I remember talking to dokininja in the thread for the old game. The creators active on f95 usually share the most recent versions
yah, it was the latest public i think i shared there. well it is atleast something. :p

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi!

I'll keep it short again.

This week I managed to spend more time on the game than previously, yay!

So... Event with George moved on quite well. I don't know if I'll be satisfied with it after play-testing, but I'll keep it as it for now.
I still have to add minor dialogues on smaller paths and fix/redo some images, but the majority is done. Then it's play-testing time.

I did fully test Hugh and I don't really like his first event on Minx path, it doesn't make as much sense as I would like it to. I'll keep it for now, but will likely change it in near future (next update, not this one perhaps).

So, still quite a bit to do! But the good news is I'm trying to figure out a more efficient schedule to cram more hours for the game into my week.

Thank you all for staying with me through these strange times!

Have a nice week, 'till next time!

Cheers!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sounds nice. I wonder if we can expect it this week or it will take more of a time

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello,

I was absent for the whole weekend, so there's barely any progress unfortunately.

I did fix all images with faults that I mentioned previously - wrong hair positions, clothes poking through stuff, "wrong-ish" expressions, eyes not looking where they were supposed to look, minor arm pose changes. And a little bit of post-processing here and there.

Nothing that's interesting otherwise. "Next week me" is not too happy, so send some luck his way.

Stay cool, stay hydrated, and have a nice week!

Cheers!

May 14, 2017
always excuses with this dude, i am thinking about just cancelling my donations to this game i am fed up with the lack of progress

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
always excuses with this dude, i am thinking about just cancelling my donations to this game i am fed up with the lack of progress
Yeah - it's blood frustrating but at least Doki has paused payments on his Patreon at the moment. I'll stay on and remain hopeful that "something good this way comes"... LOL!!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

"Ahh, hindsight..."
Hey everyone!

I wish I just said that I am taking June off instead of "well I'm gonna be late".

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I had to visit my parents for the weekend, so I only came back now.

Did some testing, not that many bugs so far (yay), but the plot progression with George rubbed me the wrong way in some places. What I mean by that is you would need to suspend your disbelief a bit too much in a place or two. So I fixed some, some still needs to be amended somehow. I also got an urge to insert a bad end here, BUT let's not do that now, later perhaps.

So, will it be finished THIS MONTH or NO?

If I had to bet, I would put my money on "No", unfortunately. So if you can, please consider June as my absence month.

I wish you all the best and have a nice week,

Cheers!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes