RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Damn, the new animation might be better, but I much prefer the older facial expressions in those example screens. The old one was like, "OMG, what is happening?" Like she's surprised and doesn't know what to do. The new one looks like she's just a slut and going, "Mmmmm, yeah."
Same to me.

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Damn, the new animation might be better, but I much prefer the older facial expressions in those example screens. The old one was like, "OMG, what is happening?" Like she's surprised and doesn't know what to do. The new one looks like she's just a slut and going, "Mmmmm, yeah."
I agree! The new animation is smoother and technically superior (look at her arms and the old man's hands moving), but it look awhile for me to figure out why @Doki Ninja thought the old one was better!

Reactions: UncleVT

lilsav

Feb 28, 2018
Maybe it's because of the perfume effect which would make some sense for her being kinda turned on. Apart from that I too prefer the surprised/submissive reactions.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The magic perfume is kinda lame in that obviously she's always in heat and social norms don't exist anymore.
It's better scene if she's not getting anything out of it and the guy reaps all the benefits, otherwise it's like a scene about a girl and her boyfriend making out in the privacy of their apartment after a couple drinks and everything's consensual and fun.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Gotta agree with what people said, lightning/color wise it looks nicer to me, frame wise its definitely an improvement, but prefer the old expression a lot more than the new one.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hey y'all!

I appreciate the feedback!

The old expression is still there, but it's only used as a single image, since MC escapes his grasp when he initially grabs her. Afterwards, when it happens again, new animation is used and then it's re-used again. My thought process was that it wouldn't be as logical to have her constantly surprised about it. In the new one she is still raising her eyebrows and is just biting her lip to keep herself silent. But I do get the appeal of the previous expression.
Given the consensus here, I will slightly change the event flow and keep both expressions as animations.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have the mind of Doki in this matter. I don't see why this can't be a progressive thing and she has to be constantly suprised. Why she should she be suprised after like the 4th such time hmm? What makes you think guys that this will be a one time only thing? And if it keeps happening she should still act like suprised? I understand that some of us wants her a pure, virgin superheroine of righteousness who doesn't even have sex unless with her one and only true love? Nice, congratz, very romantic...
..i'm looking forward to see a subby lewdpet though so i want to see that progression that transforms her from angel to molested slut :eazyHype:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I understand that some of us wants her a pure, virgin superheroine of righteousness who doesn't even have sex unless with her one and only true love?
:WutFace:Good Lord that's a horrifying thought.

...i'm looking forward to see a subby lewdpet though so i want to see that progression that transforms her from angel to molested slut :eazyHype:
:FeelsGoodMan: Much better.

Nov 24, 2017
I understand that some of us wants her a pure, virgin superheroine of righteousness who doesn't even have sex unless with her one and only true love? Nice, congratz, very romantic...
For many of us, whether they are a virgin or not, whether they are pure or not doesn't matter in the slightest.

It's all about getting a girl to do something they do not want to do. That means that at the start they don't want it, they don't enjoy it, and they find it unwelcome. It could be due to innocence, it could be due to reluctance, it could be due to the wrong sexual orientation, it could be due to them wanting to be faithful to their husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/wife, it could be due to them not being attracted to the other person, etc.

It's the whole concept behind "mind break" or "corruption". A 30 year old woman who has children could still have the same, "OMG, what is happening?" feeling as an 18 year old virgin if it is something that is unexpected and unwanted.

I understand where Doki Ninja is going with this after his explanation, but even then the change could be more gradual. Sure, the first time it happened (not the fondling part where the example takes place) it could be unexpected and unwanted. The second time could still be unexpected if she confronted the old patient and he said it was all an "accident." The third time it may not be unexpected, but it could still be unwelcome, etc.

Even after first and second contact (grabbing), something new being introduced (fondling) could still bring back the unexpectedness of something.

The process of breaking down a woman's resistance is more enjoyable than just getting handed a slut who enjoys it for some of us.

If a timeline went from 1 - 10. I'd rather have the time from 1-9 be the process of breaking down/corrupting a woman and only having the slut at the very end. After going through the corruption process, the slut part is a nice reward, but tends to be boring if that's all it is after that. At that point I'd rather just move on to a different woman in a game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If a timeline went from 1 - 10. I'd rather have the time from 1-9 be the process of breaking down/corrupting a woman and only having the slut at the very end. After going through the corruption process, the slut part is a nice reward, but tends to be boring if that's all it is after that. At that point I'd rather just move on to a different woman in a game.
Short answer: You are making an issue out of something akin to "I like her lewd look even if others don't!". What you described is what i'm looking forward to see, you missed my point.
Long answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 24, 2017
I have no issue with people liking the pure route but please allow those who prefer the subby route to have a say :p
The screenshot was for the "innocence" based encounter with the old patient in the cafe. The "subby" route as I understand it is for the old pervert in the café.

I expressed concern that the "innocence" based encounter looked like it may be tending more towards the other route than the intended route.

You'll notice I made no mention of altering anything related to the other route in the game. I obviously don't have a problem with it, even if it isn't one I plan on playing through.

However, since the café mini-events are either "innocence" based or non-"innocence" based, there was concern that one route was being catered to at the expense of the other route.

I had originally expressed regret that the old pervert wasn't the innocence route because I had gotten it confused with the old patient, Doki Ninja clarified that earlier and then I was fine with it.

Also, it's one thing to not be interested in a route and another to try to fetish shame them by saying things like...

I understand that some of us wants her a pure, virgin superheroine of righteousness who doesn't even have sex unless with her one and only true love? Nice, congratz, very romantic...
When that has absolutely nothing to with the whole concept of why we like that route.

Regards,
SB

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Also, it's one thing to not be interested in a route and another to try to fetish shame them
Its just you who are saying i was kinkshaming. I wasn't. You simply interpreted my words as such. I said it in a much more light-hearted manner than what you are accusing me with and thus now i find your words rude and so your "regards" a mockery as its hard to belive that you really regard someone who you consider kinkshamer :disappointed:.
I didn't mean it like that but that you couldn't presume i ment no ill is not my fault, its yours and i won't apologize for your unkind conjecture.

I don't know what that SB stands for. And we are done talking.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello,

What a short week this was, time flies super fast lately!

Progress update for the week:
Concentrated on DAZ posing/rendering. I wasn't in the right mind for writing, so instead I opted for working with DAZ only.
Second event with George; decided to add a path that will lead to a certain "end" of something. And this "end" needs quite a bit of work in both DAZ and Photoshop, so that's taking a while, but it will be nice to have it in early. (I'm keeping it vague)

Due to time constraints, event with Kitty will have to wait for another time.

So yeah, finish posing, render, edit images, write the event and play-test. Quite a bit of work left, so wish me luck!

I'm off for now, hope you're all doing fine; have a good week!

Cheers!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... It's sounds like a first option to lose her v-card is comming sooner than later. Can't wait for that.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes