RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Damn, that's one stunning dress. I would definitely keep it. It's cool that George has won. I think that it would be the best to develop his route as well as Hugh's to the point it's substantial and then switch to the others. It would be cool to say something about secondary characters like Jesus guy or Romeo and Juliet that were removed. They're nice, small addition. Overall it sounds good.

Reactions: Doki Ninja

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hello!

Public version is out, and here are the links:

Hey @Doki Ninja thanks for this. I had a look at the walkthrough, and it's a bit confusing what paths 1 and 2 are. Could you perhaps explain in the walkthrough what the paths are? I'm guessing it's innocence, minx and neutral, but I don't know how you've numbered them. And also explain what kind of impact the paths have? I mean, innocence seems to make the MC submissive with a sprinkle of on top (and I don't like either).

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hey I had a look at the walkthrough, and it's a bit confusing what paths 1 and 2 are. Could you perhaps explain in the walkthrough what the paths are? I'm guessing it's innocence, minx and neutral, but I don't know how you've numbered them. And also explain what kind of impact the paths have?
In general when talking about choices I number them from left to right, so:
1. Minx
2. Neutral
3. Innocence

About actual Character paths - they don't represent personalities. Maybe I will add something like a unique title to them. Thank you for the suggestion!

About impact - I think Titles (when I make them up) will reveal enough information without spoiling too much.

I mean, innocence seems to make the MC submissive with a sprinkle of on top (and I don't like either).
It is done on purpose and is addressed by MC herself and by some characters around her during times when she acts like that.
But the best thing is - you don't have to ever choose it if you don't like it. :cool:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi,

So, I got back from wherever I have been and damn, it's almost midnight!

I don't have much to report this week, as I have been absent for most of it, but here is some stuff:

I did play through Hugh's first event and decided to expand one of the paths. It now includes a possibility to obtain a gift from him. I don't know why, but I won't say what it is - only hint that it's a variation of something for our MC to use.

His second event (and the picture above) - yeah, I didn't really touch it since last week, just minor fixes here and there.

The good news is I am completely free next weekend, so I'll try to pump a decent amount of content!
With Hugh out of the way, it will be time for our Poll winner - George.

Thank you for sticking with me and have a good week!

Cheers!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I suspect it will take like 3 updates max to reach previous amount of content. I very much prefer such a large updates over previous ones. Changes in development model did well for Doki as every version feels heavy with content

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hey guys and gals!

If you are interested, there is a public poll regarding Cafe mini-game posted *!
*Prior knowledge of said mini-game required + Patreon account

Or you can post your comments and suggestions here or on .

Thank you and see ya!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Guys, what is the "New Game+" ? What is different?
New Game Plus (NG+, etc) typically means that you can start a New Game while carrying over your stats from the previous game. It is the latest trend in gaming, and a lot of games on this site have started incorporating NG+ teasers, but I have yet to see a game here that actually includes NG+ content. (note: I might be a version or two behind on Vis Major: Awakening).

The benefit is that content which wasn't available early in the 1st playthru could be unlocked in NG+ playthrus. So, a character with lewdness higher than the character could possibly have at the start might have options that weren't previously available.

In something like Dishonored 2 the NG+ playthru means that players can start a game playing with all the powers they unlocked in previous playthru. Dishonored 2 also included NG++ which allowed players to start a game with powers from their previous characters (so the female character could have the male powers, and vice-versa.)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey there!
Time for some news, eh?
Well, this time I spent most of my time on posing characters, playing with lights and making renders in general.
Let's see an example above! Man, it took me quite a while to make, but hopefully it will be worth it as it brings something more interesting to the table, rather than the usual "stand and stare at each other" poses. So yeah, a couple of these and the day is gone.
Why does it take so long? You may ask... Ahh, that would be because hands touch nicely, those huge breasts don't pop straight through arms, and the tongue lightly caresses the cheek without any noses going through the skin. Yeah, such is life in DAZ world...
So yeah, what did I do besides working on DAZ? General play-through with fixes and additions here and there, not much in terms of porting the mini-game or content with George yet. But I'll get there next week!
Meanwhile, I have some questions for you!

: Do you listen to in-game music/sounds when you play xxx games?
Any game of this genre! Not just this particular game.

: Do you like less than obvious/hidden content than can be missed?
Example - talking to Megan wearing nothing but a towel.

Aaand, I don't have anything else to say this time, so let's close with this!
Have a good week, have enough rest and take care!
Cheers!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Just wondering the first 'choice' in the tutorial when you're a girl, you cannot choose anything else than Neutral, right?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes